Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

oh yeah..and wow look at that list of cars surrounding the 70k z06......alll 200k plus..and many a LOT more than that......zonda s for instance....can your nsx do that????? maybe with a 427 ls7 in it..get the fuk outtta here

pewter

oh and i just watched that video..i LOOOVE the ferrari f50...that car is rediculous....id take one over the enzo if they were worth the same...the f50 looks so much better

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS6

Plus the NSX-R is a full on race car .This is not the type-R version.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by jacobyb View Post
    True. The new NSX is reported to have a 450hp+ V10 that is going to be sourced directly from their F1 program. There are rumors of a 10K rpm redline.
    You'd think it be turning higher than 10k then......

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Enough said. Stop speaking, the NSX is a ripoff, you're not fooling anybody.
    You must have missed the US Spec version that beat the base Vette. As well as the S2000. Not to mention we are not comparring the NSX to a ZO6. We are comparring it to an F-body that you and the rest of the fanboys think is unstopable. Give me a break...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz
    nice wesman...and as i stated its the R version nsx which isnt even sold here at all........compare the base one for a rip off 90k like were talking about jackass.......wannna talk about cars only sold in japan/europe get on some other site
    For starters, have you ever heard of the Alex Zinardi NSX? It's a Type-R with a different badge. Get a fucking clue before you type.

Secondly, did you stop reading after the ZO6 time and miss the US spec version beating the Vette? READING COMPREHENSION is your friend...

oh yeah..and wow look at that list of cars surrounding the 70k z06......alll 200k plus..and many a LOT more than that......zonda s for instance....can your nsx do that????? maybe with a 427 ls7 in it..get the fuk outtta here
    What if this, what if that...blah blah blah. The comparo that was made was an F-body is the master of the Universe because it beat an NSX in a straight line. BIG DEAL. Stop trying to change everything up to make your point. You have already shown that you are not a car enthusiast and that you are a fanboy bench racer. You have never driven an NSX and you have no idea what you are talking about because if you did, you would understand why every single publication on the planet has praised that car even after 10+ years in production.

Here you go...Look at that LS1 go... I can't wait for the pathetic excuses...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...25f0eb6975.htm

Hey, I don't post much, but I don't dog any brand (unless it is in good fun with some buds); anyways, the NSX is not "garbage". I'm impressed that a naturally aspirated 3.2 V6 can pull those kind of times. Name on Ford, Chevy, or Dodge with a comparable engine (naturally aspirated or not) that can perform like the NSX?

I know it is expensive, I don't care, it's a very well-engineered vehicle. Just my opinion.

oh yeah, nice kill.

pewter

no surprise your from LA...supporting overpriced cars.......never once said the fbody is the king of the universe blah blah blah....since i only make 60k a yr i cant afford ferrari's, lambo's, overpriced ( new ) nsx's ..i wouldnt buy a used one for 30 or 40k either.....i was just comaring apples to apples.......90k car vs 70k z06.......comparing it to the fbody in EVERY respect is rediculous.....it had BETTER outhandle an fbody......it costs 3 times as much.....but my fbody that i paid 19k for will smoke your nsx.....or your gto for that matter.....

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

I don't own an NSX, you know nothing of my GTO, and I'm not from L.A. You're 0 for 3. However, I do have a Porsche 930 that would spank the ever loving hell out of your "Lingenfelter" Z28. Pissing contest aside, and one more time, this entire discussion started because ignorant people opened their mouths knowing nothing about the car they are talking about. That said, a further comparrisson was made saying that an F-body with this part and that part, would take an NSX on a road course.

Here is the quote:

Bottom line is a 2002 Camaro will will beat a 2002 NSX with a few minor bolt ons. It will hang neck and neck with it stock for stock.
    We just saw it rip a Vette a new poop shute. The entire intended purpose of all of this was that the random bashing here is getting so boring I can't take it. It is nice to hear the storis about how the cars here can perform, especially on the street. Then the peanut gallery always has to chime in with the rice comments, the unfounded rantings about how one car is shit, another is over-rated, etc. How can you make that call when you have never even driven one? I have always hung out with the Domestic V8 crowd. Even when I was driving Honda's. From my youth I have been involved with building cars (mostly old domestics) and the guys I used to run with had the same attitude I see here...until my Civic pulled 3-5 cars on them from a dig or on a roll. They finally got it. maybe you should try to get it too.

pewter

story for ya and your RICE......was leaving dennys back about 5 yrs ago when i had my 99z28..6 speed..pretty much stock.....got in my car and low and behold 5 riceburners parked behind my car to where i coudnt pulll out....bunch of asian guys....crx, integra, prelude, ..dont remember the otehr cars......well they wouldnt move out of my way so i could leave.....rev my engine and they all go runnin to get in there cars...i pull out and teh crx chases me out on to the main rd........immeditly we pull up to a light where EVERYONE at dennys including his boys could see.......light turns green........had im off the line immedetly and by about a 100 he was MAANY cars lengths back.....i let off the gas and a ricer fly bye happens..big surprise.........they chased me....i previously owned an rsx-s before this car and i would NEVER go chasing down ls1's or anything i KNEW was much faster..........i have no clue what those kids were thinking.......think its pretty commen knoledge what a stock ls1 runs.....i love all cars and i call it like i see it.......the nsx is a sweet car but its way overpriced...simple as that.......thats my opinion and your intitled to yours.......tell me more about your 930...sounds like a monster since u flat out told me it would spank my lpe 383......

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

We just saw it rip a Vette a new poop shute. The entire intended purpose of all of this was that the random bashing here is getting so boring I can't take it. It is nice to hear the storis about how the cars here can perform, especially on the street. Then the peanut gallery always has to chime in with the rice comments, the unfounded rantings about how one car is shit, another is over-rated, etc. How can you make that call when you have never even driven one? I have always hung out with the Domestic V8 crowd. Even when I was driving Honda's. From my youth I have been involved with building cars (mostly old domestics) and the guys I used to run with had the same attitude I see here...until my Civic pulled 3-5 cars on them from a dig or on a roll. They finally got it. maybe you should try to get it too.
    Shut the fuck up bro. Yea, I'm sure everyone was totally blown away by your 1500lb beat to fuck riced out Civic hatcback that was able to walk a stock car. Thats pathetic, I'd laugh in your face for being enough of a moron to mod a piece of shit like that. Waste of time and money, just like the NSX.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

You must have missed the US Spec version that beat the base Vette. As well as the S2000. Not to mention we are not comparring the NSX to a ZO6. We are comparring it to an F-body that you and the rest of the fanboys think is unstopable. Give me a break...
    Wow, real accomplishment. Its beat a base Corvette that costs less than half as much. You can't be fucking serious.

The Z06 still costs 50K less than the NSX, and its beat the piss out of it. Not to mention the Z06 actually sounds good, not like come riced up 6 cylinder

For starters, have you ever heard of the Alex Zinardi NSX? It's a Type-R with a different badge. Get a fucking clue before you type.
    I don't give a fuck. Type R you say?? As in F&F?? Wow, thats awesome, it should be driven off a bridge then.

Secondly, did you stop reading after the ZO6 time and miss the US spec version beating the Vette? READING COMPREHENSION is your friend...
    The Z06 beat the pants off every NSX on the list. Thats all that matters. You lose.

What if this, what if that...blah blah blah. The comparo that was made was an F-body is the master of the Universe because it beat an NSX in a straight line. BIG DEAL. Stop trying to change everything up to make your point. You have already shown that you are not a car enthusiast and that you are a fanboy bench racer. You have never driven an NSX and you have no idea what you are talking about because if you did, you would understand why every single publication on the planet has praised that car even after 10+ years in production.
    Its an overpriced, outdated, underpowered, rice burning piece of crap. Thats what I think about the NSX. Nobody likes the NSX, get over yourself and stop trying to convince people otherwise

Thread Information