Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nah, we already ran through this. His only response was that I wont show up. Pretty f'n lame. Completely pathetic.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

lol..wesmans a pussy....

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Congrats for beating a AWD car on the freeway....I hope that you would rape the car. Now how about you race it from 0-100, I bet it would be a lot closer of a race, thats if you can even get traction off the line. AWD cars are not top end cars like the LS1 so IMO its not really a race if you know you would win. If you have any knowledge about cars AWD then you know AWD sucks at high speeds. For the people who think you need to turn up the boost to go faster your wrong. Evolutions come really rich from the factory just to pass regulations in the U.S. So by that being said, a flash, turbo back exhaust, and manual boost controller you will be between 310-330AWHP. For a car that already weighs between 2 or 3 hundred lbs lighter than a Fbody is then a challenge and worth to post in a kill section if you still beat him.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    lol..wesmans a pussy....
    And you're a dumbass. So stop wasting space

pewter

well u took a lot of solid stabs at evos and hes callin u out to race.......and aparently u keep declining......saying u should prolly keep your mouth shut about evos if your not at least willing to put yourself up against one.......i would love to see the video on the site....if i talk about what a piece of crap a car is and somone with one of those cars offers to race....im not backin down

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by FantaZGuy28 View Post
    Congrats for beating a AWD car on the freeway....I hope that you would rape the car. Now how about you race it from 0-100, I bet it would be a lot closer of a race, thats if you can even get traction off the line. AWD cars are not top end cars like the LS1 so IMO its not really a race if you know you would win. If you have any knowledge about cars AWD then you know AWD sucks at high speeds. For the people who think you need to turn up the boost to go faster your wrong. Evolutions come really rich from the factory just to pass regulations in the U.S. So by that being said, a flash, turbo back exhaust, and manual boost controller you will be between 310-330AWHP. For a car that already weighs between 2 or 3 hundred lbs lighter than a Fbody is then a challenge and worth to post in a kill section if you still beat him.

Why don't you actually know what you are talking about before you post?? Why the hell would the car be "running rich" from the factory to pass regulations?? All thats going to do is increase emmissions and fuel consumption, which is not beneficial to anybody. Pushing more boost makes more power, so thats what everyone does. Simple as that.

Way to just make up weight figures as well. A 98 Camaro Z28 weighs 3439lbs, and a 2006 Evo weighs 3285. In case you suck at math (you obviously do), thats a difference of 154lbs, not 2 or 3 hundred pounds.

I love how an Evo can go from 230WHP to 330WHP with just a "flash, turbo back, and boost controller". You neglect to mention that the "flash and boost controller" result in a large increase in boost pressure, which of course it going to make more power. Ricers act like Evos and STIs gain 100WHP just from changing the damn shift knob, its ridiculous.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

well u took a lot of solid stabs at evos and hes callin u out to race.......and aparently u keep declining......saying u should prolly keep your mouth shut about evos if your not at least willing to put yourself up against one.......i would love to see the video on the site....if i talk about what a piece of crap a car is and somone with one of those cars offers to race....im not backin down
    Whether a car is faster than mine or not does not determine how good of a car it is. I can take a Geo Metro, throw a turbo on it, and run 12's. Does that make it a good car by any means?? Hell no, and the Evo isn't either. The car is a piece of garbage, regardless of how "fast" it can be made.

So stop trying to call me out, its makes no difference how fast his rice burning piece of shit is, thats all it is and all it will ever be. Mitsubishi is probably going under within the next couple years anyway, Daimler Chrysler didn't dump the whole company because they thought it was doing well...

pewter

the 06 mivec evos actually do gain a significant amount of horsepower quite easily..heres a link to one of the most reputable evo/sti tuners http://www.vishnutuning.com/evoIX_Stage1_v400.htm check it out..its pretty amazing.......im throwin a turbo on the z...lol

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Oh Wesman when are you gonna quit. You sound like such a little bitch when someone mentions something positive about an EVO.
    You are the little bitch. Here you are, on an LS1 forum, bitching like a little slut how your POS Mitsubishi is a good car. Why don't you go cry about it, this isn't riceboy.com, Mitsubishis are garbage. I know from first hand experience, and I'm going to call them out as such.

I really wish you'd stop being such a pussy and come race me from a roll, but I know youd be too embarassed to lose so youd rather just trash talk and say IFs.
    Yea, sure, call me a pussy. That will make me want to race you in your retarded piece of shit Evo.

See, this is what you don't get - I don't care how fast your Evo is. I don't care what mods you have, how fast it goes, or how shitty it sounds with your sick ass fart can exhaust. I don't care because regardless of how fast is goes, its a still a piece of shit Mitsubishi economy car that looks like shit and doesn't deserve any respect. Like I said above, you can make a any car fast, but that doesn't make it a nice car. So even if your car is faster, I'm still driving a real Muscle car, and you're still driving a piece of shit 4 door Jap econo car with a huge wing and a tacky body kit. Think about that for a while, I know its a lot for you to comprehend.

Ive been drag racing my EVO since it was brand new. How come nothing has broken yet? Mine must be magical.. that would be your reason. Ignortant douche bag.
    Wow, so you're one of the lucky ones. You're really proud of that. Have fun when your car is in the junkyard before the odo rolls over 100K miles. They aren't built to last, just face the facts. If they were, Mitsubishi wouldn't have one of the worst quality ratings of any auto manufacturer.

I also find it funny in almost every thread where you start bashing even fellow LS1/domestic guys (here, LS1tech, SVTforums) think your out of control and a complete moron. If it doesnt hit you then, well damn, I pity you.
    Yea, I'm the complete moron.

You're the toolbag bragging about your pice of trash Evo on an LS1 forum. Enough said

Just stop wasting space, I already told you I couldn't give 2 shits less about you or your crappy econo car.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

the 06 mivec evos actually do gain a significant amount of horsepower quite easily..heres a link to one of the most reputable evo/sti tuners http://www.vishnutuning.com/evoIX_Stage1_v400.htm check it out..its pretty amazing.......im throwin a turbo on the z...lol
    Umm yea thats totally awesome...

$2 Grand in mods to put down 307WHP...which my car puts down with just a lid. So on top of paying 3x more for an Evo than I paid for my LS1, you have to spend 2K on top of that just to break 300WHP. Yea, I'm real impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Umm yea thats totally awesome...

$2 Grand in mods to put down 307WHP...which my car puts down with just a lid. So on top of paying 3x more for an Evo than I paid for my LS1, you have to spend 2K on top of that just to break 300WHP. Yea, I'm real impressed

Thats a dyno dymanics dyno. Flash only EVO puts down 300-310whp

Look Im bragging again If I had enough free time Id just copy and paste all your responses, theyre all identical, its like your a robot just spitting out the same ignorant moronic comments. Sometimes I really do think your not real just because I didnt think a human being could be so simple-minded. You always suprise me though. Thanks!

BTW Last time I checked, Mitsu's sales have been going up since January 2006. I know that really kills ya. But Im sure if I post the facts youll just retort with "EVOS SUCK FROM A ROLL, MITSUBISHI QUALITY SUCKS and I DONT CARE HOW FAST YOUR CAR IS"

pewter

LMAO...yeah wesmans a piece of work....i show him the evidence of an 06 evo gaining significant horsepower with minimal mods and his response is nothing less than somthing retarded once again......theres other nice cars out there besides fbodys and vettes wes.....although they are my fav's as well....people are extremly ignorant calling the evo a pos over and over.....guess u never picked up a car mag.....they praise the evo left and right...they actually praised our cars back in the day as well......jsut not to the extent they did with the evo ...sons a bitchs didnt have a clue...performace/bargin...lol

LMAO...yeah wesmans a piece of work....i show him the evidence of an 06 evo gaining significant horsepower with minimal mods and his response is nothing less than somthing retarded once again......theres other nice cars out there besides fbodys and vettes wes.....although they are my fav's as well....people are extremly ignorant calling the evo a pos over and over.....guess u never picked up a car mag.....they praise the evo left and right...they actually praised our cars back in the day as well......jsut not to the extent they did with the evo ...sons a bitchs didnt have a clue...performace/bargin...lol

I gotcha. I love all kinds of cars from old school Camaros to EVOs. I just find it hilarious yet disturbing there are people around so thick-headed as this guy, I mean its a tragedy someone can be like that. So stupid and ignorant yet still believe they are making a point even when not one person agrees with them. Im actually clueless in understanding how someone can be that unintelligent. Maybe he's autistic?

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Why don't you actually know what you are talking about before you post?? Why the hell would the car be "running rich" from the factory to pass regulations?? All thats going to do is increase emmissions and fuel consumption, which is not beneficial to anybody. Pushing more boost makes more power, so thats what everyone does. Simple as that.

Way to just make up weight figures as well. A 98 Camaro Z28 weighs 3439lbs, and a 2006 Evo weighs 3285. In case you suck at math (you obviously do), thats a difference of 154lbs, not 2 or 3 hundred pounds.

I love how an Evo can go from 230WHP to 330WHP with just a "flash, turbo back, and boost controller". You neglect to mention that the "flash and boost controller" result in a large increase in boost pressure, which of course it going to make more power. Ricers act like Evos and STIs gain 100WHP just from changing the damn shift knob, its ridiculous.

My bad, I was misread about the running rich. It is for safety of the engine, safety from blowing the 4G63 engine. When they are rich it allows the engines to last longer since the engine isnt running at 100% full potential.
    When the maps are leaned out the car uses up less fuel (better mpg) and makes for power...however, that will cause the engines to (exhaust gas temp) to be hotter. If its leaned out too much then bye bye engine. But then again, if you lean out any engine too much it will blow as well.

A Evo IX can hit 300hp on a really aggressive tune alone...however, no tuner will do this because it's really aggressive and somewhat dangerous. So yes, a evo ix with tbe and mbc can be thrown into 300+hp range. Note that most tuners dont tune that agressively...one tuner I know said that he wouldnt tune a customers car like that because he doesnt want to be held responsible incase something happens to the car and he would have to charge more for that tune (due to it creating more power).

So my math was a little off, thats all you can get me for. And all because the Evo and STI are imported from other countries doesnt mean they are ricers. Sure they might hang out with them doesnt mean that they act like them. That is like saying we(fbody owners/drivers) hang out with Vettes owners but dont act like 50 year old retired bald guys. *And to the 50 year old, bald or going bald guys....no hard feelings to some of you guys that might be 50 but you have the heart of a 20 year old I know because my dad trys to talk trash to me about my car and he says his Porsche>My car*

To end my statement, I would have guessed you would say something stupid like
    Ricers act like Evos and STIs gain 100WHP just from changing the damn shift knob, its ridiculous.
    No, I think that you are rediculous and need to retract your previous statements.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Car hit a wall up top for sure. From the looks of his exhaust I would bet he was bone stock, and I know it would be a diff story if we ran from a dig. Still looks like I would have reeled him in eventually though. So you can change that "You Ls1 guys crack me up, it's a shame you guys can't do the same " talk because I didn't do any bashing. I respect anything that goessssssss
    my comment wasn't for you buddy

I have had three fbodys a 94z/96ws6/94firehawk, so its not like i don't know anything about them.calling evo's pieces of shit is rediculous since you have probably never heard of rally racing, thats where the evo/sti came from. not just a hoped up lancer, there is more to a evo then you think.
    as far as the warrenty goes ANY dealership is going to void the warrenty for abuse or mods.reason mitsubishi got real anal is do to the fact that when the evos came out everybody was lanching the shit out of them and running to the dealership for warrenty work.Any dealership is going to investigate why the cars are breaking easy.

Quote Originally Posted by FantaZGuy28 View Post
    My bad, I was misread about the running rich. It is for safety of the engine, safety from blowing the 4G63 engine. When they are rich it allows the engines to last longer since the engine isnt running at 100% full potential.
    When the maps are leaned out the car uses up less fuel (better mpg) and makes for power...however, that will cause the engines to (exhaust gas temp) to be hotter. If its leaned out too much then bye bye engine. But then again, if you lean out any engine too much it will blow as well.

A Evo IX can hit 300hp on a really aggressive tune alone...however, no tuner will do this because it's really aggressive and somewhat dangerous. So yes, a evo ix with tbe and mbc can be thrown into 300+hp range. Note that most tuners dont tune that agressively...one tuner I know said that he wouldnt tune a customers car like that because he doesnt want to be held responsible incase something happens to the car and he would have to charge more for that tune (due to it creating more power).

So my math was a little off, thats all you can get me for. And all because the Evo and STI are imported from other countries doesnt mean they are ricers. Sure they might hang out with them doesnt mean that they act like them. That is like saying we(fbody owners/drivers) hang out with Vettes owners but dont act like 50 year old retired bald guys. *And to the 50 year old, bald or going bald guys....no hard feelings to some of you guys that might be 50 but you have the heart of a 20 year old I know because my dad trys to talk trash to me about my car and he says his Porsche>My car*

To end my statement, I would have guessed you would say something stupid like No, I think that you are rediculous and need to retract your previous statements.

Tyler

Please dont talk about things you dont know about. EVOs run rich from the factory for one reason, and that is in case 87 octane is used.

Yeah anytime ANY engine is leaned out too much the engine will blow. Common sense.

EVO IXs dont need "really aggressive tunes" to hit 300hp. A regular tune will get just that. The cars are tuned very very conservative from the factory. Of couse no tuner is going to tune a car on the brink of destruction but any normal tune should net 300whp on a stock EVO. My friend Adam's 06 EVO which is bone stock (other than flash) put down 305whp on a local Dynojet. You can get a flash for $400-750 depending where you go.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    i give a lott credit to evo's but once again u can buy a ls1 to go waayyy faster for thousands less.....and look better

Thread Information