Thread: Back in Black

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Back in Black

Good news people... the WS-6 is back on the street and running great. Ive only had it out once since I got it all back together and now its away for the winter but atleast it had a good night out. Heres what happend, I finished it last friday about 3 and we took her out around my house just to see if everything was functioning as it should be. Everything was checking out, computer was running right so looks like everythings good. So me and my buddy took it up to the local ricer hangout to see what was good. I Instantly got aproached by some kid in an 04 Hyundai Tib with a supercharger (ok... decent ride for a highschool kid but its still a Tib). He started shit talking about how no one has seen me for months and how they all figured I must have run away scared the night after i got shut down by an 03 cobra (another story in itself) so I told him to put his money where his mouth was and line up. So we both put down 100 bucks, and pulled out on to the highway and go from a 30... not much to speak of because by 120 I think I had 8 cars on him but god the car pulls like crazy now. Just for the info I went back to an LS-1 Block, built internals, LS-1 hotcam, AFR 205 cc heads, f.a.s.t. lsx intake, ls1 edit, msd coil pacs (not really worth it in my opinion but i had em so i used em), granatelli maf, slp lid, all free mods, borla catback, lt headers, no cats, mil iliminators, 3800 stall, built a-4 shift kit, 3.73 gears, and im sure i missed a few. All the basic bolt ons. I should be putting down close to 450 at the wheels if we calculated everything right. Cant wait to get it up to the track and see what ittl do. Future mods may be supercharger or turbo setup, havent decided yet... ill be happy with this setup for next spring at any rate. Now shes back to the garage for the time being till the weather breaks... Back to lt1 for now.

right on dawg. im cleanin my garage so i can pull mine in for the winter. i wouldnt want it to shrink in the cold weather.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Not much really to see even if I did have a camera, just picture a stock looking black WS-6 with silver aniversary stripes and byodd smoothies

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

450!?

Thread Information