Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

'02SSm6 vs 05+stanggtm5 I guess...

Last night I cleaned up my car really good and waxed it, so it was all shiney and blinging. Afterwards I continued with my clean car ritual by riding around and enjoying my car. I rode around the mall here in chat and on my way back a 05+ gt pulls up at the light next to me. No revs, no nothing! I saw them, but I was thinking I'm not going to be a jackass and shoot out if they're not going to jump. So I leave my music up and shift normally when the light turns green, THEY GUN IT! I'm like oh hell nah! Just so happened the way I shifted I slightly bogged down and even though I floored it I didn't have enough to get ahead since traffic had us both blocked. If I'd known they were going to try something I'da roasted them! That pissed me off! Especially when they chirped 2nd, I was still in first I wish we'd had a longer run! even off of take off I'd get them, if they'd signal. but yea I hate those random out of nowhere races. They thinking they can beat an
    SS now. Any of you experience this?

you will be on some mustang kill forum.

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

this happens way to often.....they are spooked to look at you or say anything but when the light goes you must be ready for an attack launch,,,you must be on your toes......cuz stangers fight like women and would pull your hair if close enuff......i am ready for these cheapshots tho.......

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

MAN that sucks! I'm going to look it up and if I find it I'll be sure to correct them.

to make it worse, (on them) they knew they were going to take off and they still bogged down in first! Mannnnnn if I'd known what they were up to?! I would've tached up a little and let them have an ls1 ass whoopin! They had the nerve to chirp their little 2nd on me... Thats NOTHING! I was in first when they did that. It was such a short race I didn't even get the chance to shift! I'm looking for a puke green 05+gt to beat now and I'm gonna do it DAMN good when I see them! I'm not going to be a pussy like them though, they gonna know its coming!

I can see them pissing their pants right now, and trying to tach up with me and running the light and getting hit.

all I've got to say is they better be ready!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

They most likely won't try a second time if they recognize you. They sucker punched you so good luck.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

next time I see them they gettin a felony ass whoopin! Even when I was driving my girls 20005spdgt I would rev and I'd still get the jump on a couple vettes!

I just hope they think they're the shit next time they see me. I'm going to hurt their feelings

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    probably now they are all over the internet telling how they beat a camaro.. chill out dude.. we know who is faster

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

yup! I actually spent like 15min last night searching for a story with ss and gt in it on oct 10th and I couldn't find anything. I almost killed a mach 1 last night, but didn't because we didn't race HAHAHA! it was an unmarked car that happened to be a state trooper. one of my friends told me about it, so I've been on the lookout. his tags say troopr . Crazy, huh? You know I wanted to especially after the other night.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

He got you. You will be lucky if you ever see him again, and even luckier if you can get him to race for real.

Don't let it bother you. You shouldn't have even tried if you didn't know he was gonna punch it. I do the same sometimes, but it's like fighting with one hand behind your back, best not to do it.

Kinda like me starting any dig races on the street when the road is wet. It would spin so damn hard I wouldn't go anywhere, and a minivan would prolly take me out, and I would feel like a complete idiot, not to mention making my car look slow.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Thread Information