Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    If you took the supercharger off the 03 Cobra it would be slower than a Mach1. Any one willing to take that bet?
    Obviously, because it is setup for a Supercharger, whats your point?

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    Obviously, because it is setup for a Supercharger, whats your point?
    Wow, you are right. Just like you are set up to be an automatic jerk? From your posts, you seem to be pretty good at it.

The point I was "trying" to make before I was so rudely interrupted, was that if you made the 03 motor N/A, add compression, different cams, it would be slower than the Mach b/c of the big weight disadvantage.

With that said, Pythias you may continue on your path to assholiness. I am sure you will find some followers, hopefully they will be few and far between. Or, you could do the world a favor and suck on some C4!!!

(Pythias mom speaking)
    Here you go little Pythias, take your medicine now

hahaha

Blue
    04 Mach 1

i am pretty sure that the cams are the same in the mach and the cobra, could be worng though.

Wey_Fast... how much you claim? I bet it's like close to 390rwhp?

"1168 LS6 Block, Different factory heads, All SLP parts Cold Air Induction, 25% Pullies,160 Thermo, High Flow Lid, Mass Air, Smooth Bellow, Headers, High Flow Cats, Loud Mouth 3.5 inch slash tips, and a custom tune from Fastimes Speed Shop."

also, you may want to add a nice cam to your setup, or just get some Patriot stage 3 or AFR heads as well..
    Last edited by djvaly; 10-17-2006 at 11:19 AM.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

hahahahaha

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

If you took the supercharger off the 03 Cobra it would be slower than a Mach1. Any one willing to take that bet?
    hahahahhaha

^ this is what I'm laughing @

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    hahahahhaha

^ this is what I'm laughing @
    Hey, Pythias! This guy is with you! How about you guys PM each other till you both get Carpal Tunnel.

By the way, I hated to tell you 7camaro7, but your car has been wrecked. From both doors back it looks like it has been repainted. I got a Pewter one, for some reason the paint never matches up to the factory stuff. NEVER. That might be why the letters on your rear CAMARO sign have not been inserted. Ya know, having a new bumper and all.

And I thought your riced out V6 Camaro looked mexxy and executed with poor taste.

Still laughing, I wonder?

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Hey, Pythias! This guy is with you! How about you guys PM each other till you both get Carpal Tunnel.

By the way, I hated to tell you 7camaro7, but your car has been wrecked. From both doors back it looks like it has been repainted. I got a Pewter one, for some reason the paint never matches up to the factory stuff. NEVER. That might be why the letters on your rear CAMARO sign have not been inserted. Ya know, having a new bumper and all.

And I thought your riced out V6 Camaro looked mexxy and executed with poor taste.

Still laughing, I wonder?

ouch someone just got put in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Ok heres a repetitive question by me..

What the gas mileage like on 03 cobras? Stock vs. modified?
    <ahem>

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

I Give 7camaro7 Some Luv----but Ya That Super V6 Was All Bad-----good Riddens.....

Mach 1 Mustang-----i Beg To Differ, They Hold There Own With Modded Gt's But You Wont Hold Your Own With Me Unless You Spray And Pray,baby Bubba

2002 TA

Wow, you are right. Just like you are set up to be an automatic jerk? From your posts, you seem to be pretty good at it.

The point I was "trying" to make before I was so rudely interrupted, was that if you made the 03 motor N/A, add compression, different cams, it would be slower than the Mach b/c of the big weight disadvantage.

With that said, Pythias you may continue on your path to assholiness. I am sure you will find some followers, hopefully they will be few and far between. Or, you could do the world a favor and suck on some C4!!!

(Pythias mom speaking)
    Here you go little Pythias, take your medicine now

hahaha

Really? Because it didn't seem like you were trying to make much of a point until it was questioned? Or did it take you all of 2 hours to think of what you were trying to say and post it? Hopefully you won't have many others that follow in your obvious ignorance

Navy Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A WS6 M6

Talking

HUH........Never thought about it that way.......[made my day]...
    99 WS6 M6 NBM !Cags,!Cats,Vinci/Crane,Hurst,Detroit TruTrac,3:73,31 Splne,Edel.Race LT's,ORY,QTEC,Flow,ARP,Percy,MSD,SLP,AC/DELCO,Bosch,GMPP,Cntrfrce DF,Htchkiss,Susp.Tech,Lakewood,285's,Bilstein,Pro-kit,SLP,RK Sprt,A/Meter,Red Optima,Magnaflow S/S Tips,Hd Pins,Tint,Fire.Ex,[*4 Hot Rod Power Tours*]

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Boy do I love these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    Wish I were in WI, I would hand you your ass.
    I love Trans Ams, but the 03 SVT is a bad boy.
    Stock blower??? Nitrous??
    If you are still on the stock blower without the bottle I wouldn't even waste my gas on you.

I really like the 03/04 Cobras. They make some great numbers and are great looking cars. They mod easy.
    But I don't care for cocky Cobra owners on an LSx site.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Boy do I love these threads.

Stock blower??? Nitrous??
    If you are still on the stock blower without the bottle I wouldn't even waste my gas on you.

I really like the 03/04 Cobras. They make some great numbers and are great looking cars. They mod easy.
    But I don't care for cocky Cobra owners on an LSx site.
    Why not? As I stated, pulley+tune=400rwhp at the least. With about 1k more in mods you are looking at at least 450rwhp, and these aren't "ricer" numbers they have been proven. Although I must agree, you can't make an assumption when racing ANYONE, saying I will hand you your ass, doesn't matter if your making 400-800 horsepower, unless you knwo exactly what the other person has, you can't say that without revealing ignorance.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

450 RWHP with a car that is heavier than mine??? Not worried.
    Like I said...I respect them. I just have no respect for those owners that come across cocky and post up on LSx boards.

2002 TA

How much does your car weigh? I was under the impression F-Body's usually tipped the 3500+ scale

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

3590 without me.

Cobras are what...3800-3900 minus driver??
    I have ran even with KB Cobras, pulled on a ported blower (pulley, bolt-ons) Cobra, etc.
    The ones with 450 RWHP are the impressive ones. Just a couple mods and they are moving.
    To get much more than that is starts taking more $$.

Plus....375 RWHP stock??? Badass. Takes a cammed LS1 to get to that.

Pewter
    1999 TA M6

im with Luos, i like the 03-04 cobras and actually it would be the only mustang i would ever own. my bro-in-law has an 03 with pulley, BBK LTs, BBX offroad x pipe, and full exhaust and if he wasnt such a shitty driver i would have myself a good race. he asks me for technical help all the time and he respects f-bodys after owning a 99 SS and a 02 35th Z28. After taking both cars to the Rod Runs in Tenn ( a major muscle car gathering) i realized that most NOT ALL mustang owners are assholes and do not respect other cars. All weekend it was nothing but mustang owners wanting to street race or show off in front of us, on the other hand every f-body i seen wanted to hear our cars and know what our mods were. They had nothing but great comments about both of our cars. Im sure im not the only one who has experienced something like this and just wanted to share my story. Im going to sleep now
    99 Trans Am M6
    SLP lid/FRA/TBB/Comp 224/224 581/581 112LSA
    Comp 918s/Comp PRs/Hedman TorkStep LTs
    Custom Y/Exhaust/Pro 5.0

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Flobeast385 View Post
    im with Luos, i like the 03-04 cobras and actually it would be the only mustang i would ever own. my bro-in-law has an 03 with pulley, BBK LTs, BBX offroad x pipe, and full exhaust and if he wasnt such a shitty driver i would have myself a good race. he asks me for technical help all the time and he respects f-bodys after owning a 99 SS and a 02 35th Z28. After taking both cars to the Rod Runs in Tenn ( a major muscle car gathering) i realized that most NOT ALL mustang owners are assholes and do not respect other cars. All weekend it was nothing but mustang owners wanting to street race or show off in front of us, on the other hand every f-body i seen wanted to hear our cars and know what our mods were. They had nothing but great comments about both of our cars. Im sure im not the only one who has experienced something like this and just wanted to share my story. Im going to sleep now

I think it is prolly 50/50 for F-body owners as well as Mustang owners alike, just as well one owner will act different towards a different owner than the same. I respect other cars, and it is usally the slow and bitter people that don't respect others.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    3590 without me.

Cobras are what...3800-3900 minus driver??
    I have ran even with KB Cobras, pulled on a ported blower (pulley, bolt-ons) Cobra, etc.
    The ones with 450 RWHP are the impressive ones. Just a couple mods and they are moving.
    To get much more than that is starts taking more $$.

Plus....375 RWHP stock??? Badass. Takes a cammed LS1 to get to that.
    As for the weight..........Curb Weight 3665 lbs. That is why the Shelby gt500 weighing it at 4k pounds was such a shock to me as well as many other Mustang owners.....

Personally my 95 Gt with a rear seat delete weighs in at 3280, hope to get it down to 3k even in the future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information