Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2002Z View Post
    actually yeah that was pretty witty.....re TARTED
    gotdamn

Don't be jelly retarted. Got a quick fuse with a computer in your hands, eh? I wonder if your fuse would be so quick if I was in your face with nothing but air and opportunity. I sure would like to find out...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    gotdamn

Don't be jelly retarted. Got a quick fuse with a computer in your hands, eh? I wonder if your fuse would be so quick if I was in your face with nothing but air and opportunity. I sure would like to find out...
    oh shit, we got a 28 year old internet tuff guy, eh? please, son.
    i would bitch slap you around as if you were my redheaded step-child. lets not make these childish threats unless you plan on following through w/them. ie getting off your fatass, driving here to CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA and coming face to face w/me, where ONLY air is between us. you wouldnt be such a fucking smartass then would ya?

drop it. its over.

allllllllll black
    2002 35th z28

V6 MUSTANGS AND CAMAROS ARE FOR WOMEN AND GAY BOYS---my mom drove a 2000 v6 camaro....RETARDED SOUNDS AS IF HE'S ANGRY CUZ HE GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO BY ACURA INTEGRAS....you need a V8 and release some tension.and ill kick everybodys ass in this thread : :

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

That is what I thought. So keep your posts honorable, and not on the cowardly side. Keep your tough statements for face to face action, and not three states (or more) away people. We could do without your kind around here.

Fat? I am 6'2 and 185 lbs all muscle, run a 20 flat 5K, and can bench 185 20 times non-stop. If you were to see me in person, you would prolly shake in your boots. And I love to fight, and have been in many. Hell, I was in one last night in downtown Raleigh with some chump who thought he could just push me out of the way. My buddy called me today to tell me he was looking for me after the fight at other clubs b/c his jaw was all f*cked up and he was looking for revenge with some of his boys with him.

You never know who you will run into one day. Just hope it ain't me, cause the talking would be over. You best be prepared to defend yourself.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Well.....I saw a V-6 firebird at the track a few weeks back and the guy had turbocharged the thing and he was turning faster times than most of the stock LS1's and some of the "modded" cars......it was pretty impressive......he had the car hooked up really well......

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Man, I guess somebody didn't read the name of the forum ("LS1.COM") before they started flaming.
    BTW, what's wrong with a V6 in a muscle car anyhow? Lol.
    Last edited by Redegal; 09-17-2006 at 05:14 PM.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

That is what I thought. So keep your posts honorable, and not on the cowardly side. Keep your tough statements for face to face action, and not three states (or more) away people. We could do without your kind around here.

Fat? I am 6'2 and 185 lbs all muscle, run a 20 flat 5K, and can bench 185 20 times non-stop. If you were to see me in person, you would prolly shake in your boots. And I love to fight, and have been in many. Hell, I was in one last night in downtown Raleigh with some chump who thought he could just push me out of the way. My buddy called me today to tell me he was looking for me after the fight at other clubs b/c his jaw was all f*cked up and he was looking for revenge with some of his boys with him.

You never know who you will run into one day. Just hope it ain't me, cause the talking would be over. You best be prepared to defend yourself.
    your still a PUSSY hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor. i dont give a rats ass about some poor 15 year old you decided to pick on last night. pick on someone your own size bitch boy. oh, i didnt buy my camaro to race. i dont have a small penis so i dont have to have a v8 powered f-body and i dont have to go around town looking for races like a dipshit. one of these days you will either: 1. get killed while racing(we can only hope) or 2. get a lame ass ticket and let you be on your way. hope its "1."

whenever you want to grow some balls and make a road trip to get your ass handed to you, let me know. till then keep talkin shit hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

pansy ass motherfucker.

i OWN you

PS-its alright, i understand. hell, id be mad too. your just mad that me and your dad are sharing your mom. she can suck a mean dick. hmmm, you seem like a fruity kind of guy, i bet you do too. im sure you like to get your ass hole stretched on a daily basis. FUCKING FAGGOT!

03 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post
    your still a PUSSY hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor. i dont give a rats ass about some poor 15 year old you decided to pick on last night. pick on someone your own size bitch boy. oh, i didnt buy my camaro to race. i dont have a small penis so i dont have to have a v8 powered f-body and i dont have to go around town looking for races like a dipshit. one of these days you will either: 1. get killed while racing(we can only hope) or 2. get a lame ass ticket and let you be on your way. hope its "1."

whenever you want to grow some balls and make a road trip to get your ass handed to you, let me know. till then keep talkin shit hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

pansy ass motherfucker.

i OWN you

PS-its alright, i understand. hell, id be mad too. your just mad that me and your dad are sharing your mom. she can suck a mean dick. hmmm, you seem like a fruity kind of guy, i bet you do too. im sure you like to get your ass hole stretched on a daily basis. FUCKING FAGGOT!
    You really just took this whole thing to a whole new level. We arent in the 3rd grade anymore. You own him because you can put a whole bunch of cuss words together in a sentence? All you are doing is making it sound more and more like you're booty hurt over people who own LS1 FBodys.

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Nothing is wrong with having a v6 f-body, it is just the posers that dress their cars up to look like v8's that give us a bad rep, or the ones racing against rice with anything short of a s/c or turbo. Alot can be attributed to GM as besides the dual tip exhaust and badges, there's almost no cosmetic differences between a v6 and Z28. Camaros probably would have died way sooner without the v6 models, I see way more of them than v8's and sales and income is what keeps a mass production car alive.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

I must have gotten under his skin. Anyway, I find it a waste of my time to argue with this low-life anymore.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Here come the warnings.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    Man, I guess somebody didn't read the name of the forum ("LS1.COM") before they started flaming.
    BTW, what's wrong with a V6 in a muscle car anyhow? Lol.
    True......some of these guys weren't around to remember the Buicks........man what a car.......

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Children!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

The Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post

pansy ass motherfucker.

i OWN you

Is this kid serious???.... yes.. you is tarted .... grow up kid...

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    Here come the warnings.
    Hold on a sec, I didn't start that, HE DID! I refused to continue the argument, THEN I get a warning? Sometimes its just better off to leave IDIOTS alone, I guess. That turned out to be a LOSE LOSE situation.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Hold on a sec, I didn't start that, HE DID! I refused to continue the argument, THEN I get a warning? Sometimes its just better off to leave IDIOTS alone, I guess. That turned out to be a LOSE LOSE situation.
    Exactly, leave them alone and let the Mods take care of them.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time!!! Thanks Roastem, your warning was much appreciated!

That tarted guy has quite the argument when he's planning on selling his V6 and getting a Z with a V8!!!!

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Arguing on the internet is "retarted."

Lesson learned

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

It's so easy to get carried away with it if your in the right mood too.

Thread Information