Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

navy blue
    1998 trans am

98 ta425rwhp vs.1970 chevelless 383 stroker

ok guys this guys car sounded real mean. i mean i was a little iffy at first but then i said o f-ck it we met up at the light he reved it and said he had old school power that i dont know nothing about i think he was a little buzzed im a little younger and i was a little hyped up so i said forget your old school power you better get hip to the new school so the light turns and he hits it then i hit it both of us got sideways and almost knocked quarter panels but then i straightened up before he did that richmond powertraxx is no joke might i add and took off on him i got about 3 cars infront of him and then let it off there was a traffic light coming up thats was red so he asked me what i had done and i told him we complemented eachother and i went on but man i wanted to scream i was so happy man these ls1s are no joke with nice mods and they are way lighter than those heavy metal dinosaursi would like to run into an old stang to see what i can really do!!

hyper yellow
    2002 vu ss holden 290 rwk

yep

those ole things are dinosours i dunno why u bothered with racing him.

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by hottss350 View Post

You should remember! Some of those dinosaurs are fast, let an old Hemi Charger or a LS6 Chevelle bite you in the ass one day and you wont think that any more!

Black
    01 ws6

I love racing the old muscle cars, they sound so good. These ls1 cars will run with most old muscle, but if it's highly modified watch out. I like to keep my cars sleepers, many of the old school racers are that way. I love pulling up to a guy with a huge tack and glasspacks. Can you say heat score. I always analyze a car as I come up to it. The cool guys that hide it are the scarey ones to run. Have fun...

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

I'll race you in my "dinosaur" anytime, and besides the rollbar and drag radials(while on the street) it looks stock
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

Navy Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A WS6 M6

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...my friends would BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF...[although they are not stock]
    99 WS6 M6 NBM !Cags,!Cats,Vinci/Crane,Hurst,Detroit TruTrac,3:73,31 Splne,Edel.Race LT's,ORY,QTEC,Flow,ARP,Percy,MSD,SLP,AC/DELCO,Bosch,GMPP,Cntrfrce DF,Htchkiss,Susp.Tech,Lakewood,285's,Bilstein,Pro-kit,SLP,RK Sprt,A/Meter,Red Optima,Magnaflow S/S Tips,Hd Pins,Tint,Fire.Ex,[*4 Hot Rod Power Tours*]

sentences are your friend

navy blue
    1998 trans am

ya ya ya let me upgrade my gears to 373 or even 410 and get a nos shot and then we will see what you stand in that metal heap and and hay ss dont worry about sentences are we in school dude!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

good thread. nice kill. i love dudes with rebuilt classics who actually drive them.

hyper yellow

Thumbs up mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 05gtoautoX View Post
    I'll race you in my "dinosaur" anytime, and besides the rollbar and drag radials(while on the street) it looks stock
    impressive power dude

hyper yellow

mm

Quote Originally Posted by NHRAMAN View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...my friends would BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF...[although they are not stock]
    well mate if your friends car can run quicker than 11.26 down the quarter mile
    which i doubt it,then yes he will blow my doors off

Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by NHRAMAN View Post
    Yeah my friends sisters cosines step brothers uncles dog sitters best friends twice removed cosines sisters boyfriend will kick your ass in his old school mopar.

hyper yellow

mm

Quote Originally Posted by sloLS1 View Post
    Yeah my friends sisters cosines step brothers uncles dog sitters best friends twice removed cosines sisters boyfriend will kick your ass in his old school mopar.
    thaught as much ur full of shit.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

does the period on your keyboard not work???

Black
    1999 Z28

thaught as much ur full of shit.
    Yeah it was just a joke Einstein. Get over it.

allllllllll black
    2002 35th z28

Why Do People Really Care How The F#*! We Type...this Is For Gearheads Not Interns...c'mon Fellers Stop Clowning On The Typing And Computer Skills.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Dude that is really a narrow minded thing to say, those "dinosaurs" are what set the foundation for todays late model muscle cars. Besides when you pull up to the light with one you could have no idea what is under the hood or what they run. Keep in mind that they did have 11 second factory stripper big block cars back in the day, plus a lot of old mucle cars on the street are modded. You should be more humble cause your statements really make you look like a tool. However my ls1 hands most cars there ass at the light, but that doesn't give me the right to judge all old muscle cars and be all cocky. Peace.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdawg79 View Post
    ok guys this guys car sounded real mean. i mean i was a little iffy at first but then i said o f-ck it we met up at the light he reved it and said he had old school power that i dont know nothing about i think he was a little buzzed im a little younger and i was a little hyped up so i said forget your old school power you better get hip to the new school so the light turns and he hits it then i hit it both of us got sideways and almost knocked quarter panels but then i straightened up before he did that richmond powertraxx is no joke might i add and took off on him i got about 3 cars infront of him and then let it off there was a traffic light coming up thats was red so he asked me what i had done and i told him we complemented eachother and i went on but man i wanted to scream i was so happy man these ls1s are no joke with nice mods and they are way lighter than those heavy metal dinosaursi would like to run into an old stang to see what i can really do!!
    Good race and good kill!

hyper yellow

Smile mmm

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    Dude that is really a narrow minded thing to say, those "dinosaurs" are what set the foundation for todays late model muscle cars. Besides when you pull up to the light with one you could have no idea what is under the hood or what they run. Keep in mind that they did have 11 second factory stripper big block cars back in the day, plus a lot of old mucle cars on the street are modded. You should be more humble cause your statements really make you look like a tool. However my ls1 hands most cars there ass at the light, but that doesn't give me the right to judge all old muscle cars and be all cocky. Peace.

hey mate chill will ya, oppinions are like ass holes everybodys got one, i only said it cause here in australia most old muscle cars dont have a hope of catching a moded ls1 down the quarter there too heavy,and im only talking street driven cars here not drag cars,in my experiences ive smoked every old muscle car ive raced off lights,hence my responce.thats why i dont bother with them anymore.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Those HP/TQ ratings in Australia are a trip. ?rwk?

Thread Information