Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pussies!!

2000pontiac6
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    haha i raced what looked like a black ws6 last night ....haha it was a v6 ..ws6 clone.....dam kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Oh God, some fucker with a v6 trying to POSE.

I would rather shave my head and grow a bush on my nutz than waste money on a POS v6
    You should easily be able to tell the difference between a firebird body and a TA body. Who cares if he buys a hood, are WS6 the only cars allowed to have them? The only way he'd be posing is if he had the TA front and rear bumpers and ws6 hood along with the ws6 decal.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2000pontiac6 View Post
    You should easily be able to tell the difference between a firebird body and a TA body. Who cares if he buys a hood, are WS6 the only cars allowed to have them? The only way he'd be posing is if he had the TA front and rear bumpers and ws6 hood along with the ws6 decal.
    Yep, it is confirmed, I need sensitivity training.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Yep, it is confirmed, I need sensitivity training.
    sure seems like others have had thiers

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

yeah, i was a victim of a poser, too...yes, that person did have the bumpers and the hood. had rims and big ol' pipes stickin' out the back...ran me down on the highway...then I left him...I didn't expect to walk away...I was in my LSC at the time

ricers always revved at me in my TA. I usually didn't bother with them unless they were acting like gnats...then they would get swatted

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Fedge View Post
    yeah, i was a victim of a poser, too...yes, that person did have the bumpers and the hood. had rims and big ol' pipes stickin' out the back...ran me down on the highway...then I left him...I didn't expect to walk away...I was in my LSC at the time

ricers always revved at me in my TA. I usually didn't bother with them unless they were acting like gnats...then they would get swatted
    The only time I ran a 98-02 f-body in my 01 Cobra was on the highway. He flew up on me, and I just laid into in third and peeled his ass (my bad, insensitive again, DARN it! I meant RUMP) hard. I was like, WTF (stands for What The Fudge)? That thing is S-L-O-W. Then tried to ricefly me, and I punched it when he got to my door, and matched his acceleration in SECONDS and peeled his ass (rump, sorry) hard again! haha He had V8 looking pipes sticking out the back, but I couldn't even hear it. He didn't have any badges, but he had rims. HAD to be a V6, cause the LS1 Z28 stock would not have been left that BAD. All I had at the time was an off-road X-pipe, Borla catback, tune, and CAI.

From what I know now, there was no way that was an LS1.

Moral of the story: I thought that was a Z at the time, and I was highly unimpressed to the point that I treated them all like a Camry was rollin' up from that day till I test drove the one I got now. Like they were no comp, or sumthin'.

But, it turns out I was DEAD wrong.
    Last edited by Roastem; 08-24-2006 at 09:03 AM.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

See, I can be PC, can't we all get along, love thy neighbor, or sumthin' like that? Peace, love, happiness, FAR OUT DUDE? Make love, not war?

Good post for number 700!!

I am officially sensitive! I think I will go home and watch reruns of Will & Grace now.

Thread Information