Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

Quote Originally Posted by tmarr11 View Post
    ^^ cool EVO (your practically a FQ400 right?) - I ran a red 06 MR edition and dang he got a horrible start (we both went from 1st to 2nd gear and the tires broke loose at the exact same time...all through 2nd gear I was there with him - midway through 3rd..that was it for me, but I had sat almost right beside him until around 85...but he was stock, stock, stock - course he didn't know the P/U beside him wasn't - lol

Your in Denton - ever been to the Ennis 1/4 mile?
    I guess you can say that. (fq400) I've been to ennis to watch races . I have not ran my evo there yet. I might be there this weekend. Thanks for the comment. I take it you drive a modded truck? What mods do you have?

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    with my bone stock stang GT l own LS1s, srt-4-8-10s, vettes.. with no problem.. and l think l am one of the best drivers at the area!!
    WIFE: hey wake up, you are late to work again.. dont tell me you were dreaming of beating some big boys again..

Oh, I get it now. Still, you came from way out in left field with that one. If you would have gotten outrun while your were dreaming you might have wet the bed and the wife in the process. That means no p*ssy for a week!

Thread Information