Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black/Purple Marble
    1995 Camaro

Thats some funny stuff right there. What a little bit**..... I am just waiting for the day I get some jack a** kid to try and pull that with me, I would be tempted to follow them home just to slap them, and I honestly might just do it.

As for the rest of them, I see a Mustang like that I generally just laugh a little and keep driving normally. Waste of my gas against a weak RWD 2door "FAMILY CAR" And thats all the respect I have for the GT in that era.

And I can't wait to run my 4" exhaust pipes, and get my cage in, seat belts and seats, just so when they pull up I can look at them like they are just stupid or something. You don't race a race car, its just not smart.

________
    No offense to people who properly build Mustangs... Just the stupid ignorant kids that run around with big mouths.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

arogant much? geez.

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    arogant much? geez.
    Word. This is great, "I can't wait to run my 4" exhaust pipes, and get my cage in, seat belts and seats, just so when they pull up I can look at them like they are just stupid or something." I mean come on, you are making fun of these ignorant Mustang guys. Grow up man, I hope to hell you have other mods than just putting a roll cage and seat belts in. And talking about what you will have soon, spoken like a true ricer.

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

I had some ass in a mustang do that to me to. I went on the like 2 minutes later he did a fly by. I caught him and tried to race again. He just threw he hands up like he smoke me. freaking bitch

Black/Purple Marble
    1995 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    Word. This is great, "I can't wait to run my 4" exhaust pipes, and get my cage in, seat belts and seats, just so when they pull up I can look at them like they are just stupid or something." I mean come on, you are making fun of these ignorant Mustang guys. Grow up man, I hope to hell you have other mods than just putting a roll cage and seat belts in. And talking about what you will have soon, spoken like a true ricer.
    Yes, ohh yes indeed. I am shooting for a somewhere is the means of 550-600 rwhp n/a, full race, fuel cell, fire system ect. And I was more pointing out on the Mustang guys I run into around here, honestly I think on the street I have run into 1 built mustang, every other one I see or look at, is a bone stock GT/Cobra, and some kid driving it thinking he can take anything on the road. So honestly there what is the sense? I don't think I'm being that bad. Anyday some respectable looking car pulled up next to me driving it, without a doubt I would give them the run, but never a bone stock, waste my time why? And I say those parts, because generally if someone goes through that kinda trouble, they have something else behind it, and if you can't hear 600hp out of a 4" exhaust pipe, you need to get your hearing checked.

Honestly guys here, I see the Mustang kids around here get destroyed by Civics off the line.... Unfortunatly, I have a few friends who are heavy into Mustangs, and they have some insane built ones, but I never see them on the street.

And I didn't say anything about having it soon.. Lol I have a few more dollars to make I think. I figure around 2 years away yet. And I say it more because I can't wait to have it becuase I see these kids try to do it, and I just want to have it happen to me so I can get a good laugh.

Silver
    2002 Z28

Yea, but 4 inch exhaust, racing seats, seat belts... I have seen a few civics that use those as there first mod lol that was the only reason I said anything. Sounds like it will be a nice car thou.

Black/Purple Marble
    1995 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    Yea, but 4 inch exhaust, racing seats, seat belts... I have seen a few civics that use those as there first mod lol that was the only reason I said anything. Sounds like it will be a nice car thou.
    No I can understand the thought process there, its beyond true...

But ya, hopefully one day, I just don't know what I will have to do to get that kinda power n/a.. I have seen 450ish rear wheel n/a out of LT1's with 12 bolt posi's... Not sure what I will need to do, but it will be alot thats for sure.

Thread Information