GLI stage 3 turbo vs. me

this was a long time in coming...im not sure if i posted what originally happend a couple months back on here or not, but just in case ive included the link so you can read from the beginning if you want....anyway:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showt...81&page=1&pp=20

we finally ran last saturday night.

about 25 of my friends came out, most with their fbody's to see the run. according to one of the GLI driver's friends who showed up, the guy had told him "after i beat that camaro, im going up to him and every one of his friends and saying fuck you...what now" ..well..here's how it went:

he wouldn't go from the dig so we went from a 2nd gear roll twice.it was bad. both times i immediatly pulled on him and got him by 6-8 car lengths.

we had a run in the previous weekend at a local gas station, his g/f was once again with him and they both proceeded to call my car a POS, tell me i had no chance since i was N/A and was going to lose. after the runs he actually looked shell shocked, told me he had never gotten his ass handed to him like that before. anyway.. a satisfying ending to a bunch of BS.
    Last edited by cam02ss; 08-09-2006 at 09:53 AM.

sorry, the above link won't work so i'll just include the original post below. what you're reading below happend back in april and the post above is what took place saturday night. sorry about the mix up. it took so long to finally run because of my car being delayed in the shop waiting on parts and then having some other issues come up. enjoy:

this past friday night my friend and i (he's got a procharged SS putting 524 to the ground) got set up in a race with one of those jetta GLI's that had a stage 3 GT28 turbo kit on it. he claimed to be making around 350 to the wheels. my friend and i decided to screw with the kid and tell him we were only making about 350 to the wheels ourselves. anyway...when we ran him we pulled an instant 3 cars on him but my friend missed 3rd (his shifter keeps coming loose) so we just drifted and the GLI kept going. the 2nd race i rode in the GLI and it was basically the same thing...my friend pulled out about 3 cars, missed the gear again, etc. SO ANYWAY...

This GLI driver who im riding with and myself pull back into the local hangout and this kids friends and g/f fly outa the other car and start yammerin about "you had him, we have it on video that you pulled ahead,etc. if you put you 104 softwere in there you'll have him" (he said that this 104 softwere would enable him to run higher octaine race fuel which would advance his timing.

I went over to the group and said "i was asked not to say how much his car is really putting down but all i'm going to say is you wouldn't have caught that SS." right when i said that one of my friends shouts "524 to the wheels!!
    So now the GLI drivers g/f gets up in my face about us domestics being "dirty racers and "can't come clean about what we have done" and said we are nothing but "noise". She also commented on "your the kid with that black SS that cruises around here, that car is nothing but noise too,etc."Also, the GLI driver and his friends are convinced that our cars start losing it at about 100mph.

What i said in response to her comment was "ok, my car is currently getting work done to it..i'll let you know when i get it back....bring your video camera because after the race i want to hear you tell me that our cars are nothing but noise"

chameleon
    98 T/A

Amen Brother! you should have got his girls number and then posted it here for all to call.
    Last edited by F-Bomb; 08-16-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Thats right i beat she really thought your car was nothing but nosie then huh

Hotrod
    That sounds like a nice bitch-slap to that chick! Should've made her make some noise as you bent her over the guys Jetta!

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Nothing but noise? LMAO, makes me want an electric cutout even more now! You'd think import guys would do some kinda research on our cars before they race us huh? I think I've researched to damn many of them by now. Good kill, now go make some more NOISE!!!

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Good shit man... Im glad you handed his ass to him!!!!!

i've attached a picture of my car. looked just like that when i ran him
    Last edited by cam02ss; 03-24-2007 at 05:48 AM.

"nothin but noise" 3" dynomax bullets w/ turndowns
    Last edited by cam02ss; 03-24-2007 at 05:48 AM.

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

I always like stories that end like that! Good job

red
    1999 Trans am

Chicks always talk shit even after you woop there cars ass or there boy friends cars ass. Thats just ther way they are.

Thread Information