Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

lol nice shady....love the import guys that come on here just to bash fbodys .....lets go over the the rx7 site and start some trouble..lol...funny the mustang guys are never this immature and troublesome...must be what happens when u feel insecure with your 4 banger

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    Dandylion you're an f'ing idiot. Stop highjacking this supposed kill story to attempt to make a meaningless point

A) Learn the definition of rice. His car cannot possibly be ricey, because he spent 9k to get it painted, and "ricers" dont spend 9k on paint jobs. Although you can say it looks bad or ugly (I think it's nice) don't say it's ricey.

B) Stop talking about how the nsx is so much better around the track, because guess what. THIS IS A DRAG RACE.

C) Stop talking about build quality, for 90k my car had damn better have some perfect build quality,

D) If you have nothing useful to offer to this forum, but negativity towards f bodies, then please take your N/A rx7, run your 16's, and dont come back until you get an ls1 swap (which we all know you're dreaming about).

Look, he has his head on straight, what do you know?

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    Dandylion you're an f'ing idiot. Stop highjacking this supposed kill story to attempt to make a meaningless point

A) Learn the definition of rice. His car cannot possibly be ricey, because he spent 9k to get it painted, and "ricers" dont spend 9k on paint jobs. Although you can say it looks bad or ugly (I think it's nice) don't say it's ricey.

B) Stop talking about how the nsx is so much better around the track, because guess what. THIS IS A DRAG RACE.

C) Stop talking about build quality, for 90k my car had damn better have some perfect build quality,

D) If you have nothing useful to offer to this forum, but negativity towards f bodies, then please take your N/A rx7, run your 16's, and dont come back until you get an ls1 swap (which we all know you're dreaming about).
    Hahaha, sure.. What I dream about.... if I wanted to, I would've gotten it done already, my wife works at a bank and will easily get me loan to do whatever I want. And N/A rx7.. hahah, right. Well, I just thought it was funny how 18-19 year old kids and dumb red necked 28 year olds who are really immature and illiterate are bashing on some car that they won't ever be able to afford, let alone see. And the nsx is does have perfect build quality dumbass, a whole lot better than any f-body out there. And ofcourse I have ngativity towards this forum because this forum has negativity towards every other car out there that's not an ls1. Sure ls1's are damn great engines, but people who own them are just jaskasses who always think that they're the fastest and any import out there sucks. Well, you guys suck for being such jackasses. A domestic engine always has to be a v8 to make any power. If it's a v6 domestic motor then it's just crap, and it's hella crap when it's an I4. And you guys know I'm right.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    lol nice shady....love the import guys that come on here just to bash fbodys .....lets go over the the rx7 site and start some trouble..lol...funny the mustang guys are never this immature and troublesome...must be what happens when u feel insecure with your 4 banger
    Oh, I'm sorry.. rx-7's aren't four bangers dumbass. They're rotaries. And I'm sure an rx-7 will dust you by many bus lengths if you don't already know what an rx-7 is capable of doing.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

one question dandylion..nice name btw...wanna race???????
    Yeah sure, bring your car down to Fresno Cali and I'll give you a damn great race.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    lol ok someones been watching too much fast and furious tokyo drift...you lil cock munch....how many nsx's do you think do any type of road races? or autoX...how many times do you ever get into a road race with a car taking corners? so take your fingers out of every NSX owners ass and take it like a man . Like it was said before...for 90,000 i hope it has a better build quality then a f-body. is a Enzo a better build quality then your RX-7? noob ass..and as for a untill i own a z06 stfu.....lol untill you own a NSX stay the hell off this board and thread talking about the NSX..and by the way my friends dad owns a 2006 zo6 and lets me drive it when ever, so i think i speak for everyone on this board, to stfu and play your NFS.. idiot
    Wow really, he lets you drive his 06 zo6? Wow, then I should be really afraid because you drive a z06 that isn't yours. So, how many times have you driven it?? (in your dreams)? Please, he wouldn't let you drive his 06 zo6, he probably wouldn't even let you touch it. And just because you probably have driven it, you're acting like you went WOT in it. What's the fastest mph you hit before you pissed in your pants? 5mph rolling backwards down the driveway?? Until then STFU & GTFO! Dumbass 18 year old.

i would not call an nsx overpriced crap. they may not be kings of the quarter mile but they will run laps around you on a road course. they just werent built for the straight line in mind. after all they were personally dialed in by the late aryton senna. that alone should be worth a pretty penny.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Unhappy

[QUOTE=derrinx;388000]Dandylion you're an f'ing idiot. Stop highjacking this supposed kill story to attempt to make a meaningless point

A) Learn the definition of rice. His car cannot possibly be ricey, because he spent 9k to get it painted, and "ricers" dont spend 9k on paint jobs. Although you can say it looks bad or ugly (I think it's nice) don't say it's ricey.[QUOTE]

That's true. They don't spend 9k on paint jobs like his because they can get it for a fraction of the price. 9 thousand dollars on a paintjob and it's ricy as hell.. damn, I feel bad for you.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Oh, and for all you import bashers out there, I bet your mom owns one. Hahah, and I bet you owned one too. Well whatever, just thought I'd stir up some trouble with Jackass ls1 drivers... because they think they're the shit. Take care guys and have fun with your ls1's because someday when you've been beaten by a wee little fwd honda civic with a small little four banger k20 motor that only pushes 300whp MAX. You're gonna want to cry to your mommy and tell her you want a z06 for christmas. Laters. And to all you cool ls1 drivers out there, I'm sorry you have to deal with these imbeciles.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
    Damn, alot of nsx haters in here.... That's kind of funny because I can gurantee most of you guys in here would trade your cars for one in a heart beat. And if you don't, then you must be the most retarded person in the world. Please, stop hating on the nsx's please. It will always be better than any f-body out there. The only ls1 car that deserves any respect is the corvette. Camaros and firebirds are uglyass cars and they look the same. The only difference is the front. Trans Ams are okay. But anyways, Acura/Honda nsx's will always be better than any ls1 american car out there.
    Dude...I'm just going to go out and say it:

You're a fucking idiot.

Coming in here and raving about how great the NSX is gets you nowhere on an LS1 forum. The NSX is the most overrated, overpriced, overhyped "exotic" car in the world. It doesn't have shit, my practically stock LS1 would walk all over that car like a joke.

Better yet, it costs $20K more than the Corvette Z06. The Z06 rapes the NSX in every possible category and every possible test. It makes the NSX look like an overpriced piece of shit - which is what it is. Not to mention it sounds like every other Honda, which means "rice" to say the least, nothing compared to a V8. Anyone who pays $90K for an NSX for its performance is a moron, its nothing more than a status symbol.

I see you also drive a 93 RX-7. You have no room to be making fun of anybody with that riceburner box on wheels piece of shit.

Get the fuck outta here, ricers aren't welcome on F-Body sites

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
    Oh, and for all you import bashers out there, I bet your mom owns one. Hahah, and I bet you owned one too. Well whatever, just thought I'd stir up some trouble with Jackass ls1 drivers... because they think they're the shit. Take care guys and have fun with your ls1's because someday when you've been beaten by a wee little fwd honda civic with a small little four banger k20 motor that only pushes 300whp MAX. You're gonna want to cry to your mommy and tell her you want a z06 for christmas. Laters. And to all you cool ls1 drivers out there, I'm sorry you have to deal with these imbeciles.
    You aren't going to last much longer here.
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    You aren't going to last much longer here.
    thank you ED... he stated his purpose here was to "stir up trouble"
    and we are the immature ones.... for a 25 year old he really has a lot of learning to do... please ban him already

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

hmm buddy buddy buddy. mr.powell is his name and he owns a body shop. yes he has let me drive his z06 around 7 times and he doesn't care becuase he has z06 and viper srt/10...noob ass i've probbally went faster in my old grand am gt then you'd ever want to do..and thats not saying much. my lord thank god Ed is here to stop this lil rx7 anal plumber. but i will admit...i did also piss my pants in the zo6 because its a hell of alot of car for me to drive..not ready to own one even if i had the money. but i'm pretty sure driving a f-body in reverse would beat his rx-7...if i had to pick between a geo prizm or a 93' rx-7..i'd have to go prizm :d but hey i'm just big pimpin' you know :P

98' trans am

lol tony we might just have to. lol

98' trans am

oh he's banned..well i'm all done bashing him..and just to clerify..i have no beef against rx-7s or and import...just the drivers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

well, seeing as this thread just invites too much unwanted postings, it's closed now.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information