Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ouch, u lose

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

I really want to know what happened with this guy, so I'm bumping this thread so it doesn't fall into obscurity.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniacal View Post
    Honestly I want to know went down with this, my friend, the hype is on your side but be wary of the ricers, and what he could be turning with just a couple bolt-ons before the race. If you get my drift..
    LMAO! Hahah, ricers??? Have you taken a look at your car lately?? your car looks ricier than most ricers I've seen.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Damn, alot of nsx haters in here.... That's kind of funny because I can gurantee most of you guys in here would trade your cars for one in a heart beat. And if you don't, then you must be the most retarded person in the world. Please, stop hating on the nsx's please. It will always be better than any f-body out there. The only ls1 car that deserves any respect is the corvette. Camaros and firebirds are uglyass cars and they look the same. The only difference is the front. Trans Ams are okay. But anyways, Acura/Honda nsx's will always be better than any ls1 american car out there.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Oh, and he probably lost.....

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

nsx's had become a major rip off kid.....compare apples to apples...its a 90k car new....z28s are mid-upper 20s.......how bout an 02 z06 for 50k vs your 02 nsx for 90k??????????? what now BEEEEEEEEEEOCH ..itll smoke your jap crap with 40k to buy a hummer for a winter beater.........your right nsx's are very nice cars......no i wouldnt trade MY z for one with all else being equal.........meaning there resale values were the same......obviously anyone that wants to make a dollar would trade........then id sell that nsx and buy a a real car........( z06) ....go post on an rx7 board

pewter

oh yeah.....my car will roast an nsx as well.....and i paid 19,500 for it with 17k miles

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
    Damn, alot of nsx haters in here.... That's kind of funny because I can gurantee most of you guys in here would trade your cars for one in a heart beat. And if you don't, then you must be the most retarded person in the world. Please, stop hating on the nsx's please. It will always be better than any f-body out there. Acura/Honda nsx's will always be better than any ls1 american car out there.

LMAO ok n00b um a 18,000 t/a vs a 90,000 NSX? thats like comparing a stock Viper to a stock f-body. the price diff is huge...but i garantee that you put the difference into mods into the F-body it would be damn near anything with wheels...so its plain and simple ..the NSX has become an overpriced "CEO" car. If you want performace for 90,000 buy some american muscle z06 with some extra to spend on mods. There is no replacment for displacement

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

im so angry!!!
    i read almost every post in anticipation of reading the reslut, and the asshat hasnt posted here for over a week?!?!?!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pewter

ya i call shannagans

silver
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    im so angry!!!
    i read almost every post in anticipation of reading the reslut, and the asshat hasnt posted here for over a week?!?!?!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    +1...

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

LMAO! Hahah, ricers??? Have you taken a look at your car lately?? your car looks ricier than most ricers I've seen.

Lol, my car's paint job is a work of art. And it's impossible for a T/A to look like a ricer.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniacal View Post
    Lol, my car's paint job is a work of art. And it's impossible for a T/A to look like a ricer.
    Hahah, it's like saying every other ricer out there is a work of art.... Atleast that's what they think. And what do you mean impossible for a domestic to look ricy?? I think not. Just because it's not a jap or asian car doesn't mean it can't look ricy. You work of art looks ricy. Ask anybody. The only reason why people on this forum would back you up is because you have a GM car also, and that's about it.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    LMAO ok n00b um a 18,000 t/a vs a 90,000 NSX? thats like comparing a stock Viper to a stock f-body. the price diff is huge...but i garantee that you put the difference into mods into the F-body it would be damn near anything with wheels...so its plain and simple ..the NSX has become an overpriced "CEO" car. If you want performace for 90,000 buy some american muscle z06 with some extra to spend on mods. There is no replacment for displacement
    Oh please! Don't give me that "put the difference into mods into the F-body" line... You're talking smack about the NSX as a car vs. all those identical f-bodies out there with face lifts to make them look different as a car. Stock and stock, regardless of the price, the nsx is a way better car. Fit and finish. Looks. Performance. Everything about it is better. I bet you everyone in here is either in aw when they see an nsx or are too jealous to even want to acknowledge the nsx. "Oh yeah, my raw American muscle car with an ls1 will rip your car apart!! Grrrrrr....." Damn, so cocky, only good in a straight line and nothing else. Damn f-bodies owners. Some are cool and some are just overly cocky and think that they're the shit. But I guess that's just how some f-body owners are. Until YOU actually own a z06. STFU. And, I'd rather buy and overpriced CEO car than a cheap ass f-body car anyday. The only GM car that deserves any respect is the Corvette. All the other GM cars are just straigh line performance vehicles that can't turn or anything and if they try to, something always breaks.

Red
    1993 Mazda rx7

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    nsx's had become a major rip off kid.....compare apples to apples...its a 90k car new....z28s are mid-upper 20s.......how bout an 02 z06 for 50k vs your 02 nsx for 90k??????????? what now BEEEEEEEEEEOCH ..itll smoke your jap crap with 40k to buy a hummer for a winter beater.........your right nsx's are very nice cars......no i wouldnt trade MY z for one with all else being equal.........meaning there resale values were the same......obviously anyone that wants to make a dollar would trade........then id sell that nsx and buy a a real car........( z06) ....go post on an rx7 board
    Are you sure you're twenty-eight? Because you sound like a 17 year old red neck to me "what now BEEEEEEEEEEOCH"..... Wow, you only got your camaro for what? 17xxx dollars? Damn, it must be one damn cheap car huh? Cost's almost as much an Integra Type R, but wait, maybe a bit cheaper though... because IT'S A CHEAP CAR!!!!! No duh!!!! It's build quality probably doesn't even match that of a GEO PRIZM. Well, if you say that it's rip off then you must really be dumb because hey, atleast years from now.... if you ever own an NSX or are fortunate enough, you can atleast sell it for 30g's and up. Within a couple of years your z28 with be worth atleast.... 17 dollars. And to buy a real car? A z06?? Then that must mean that you have fake car.. Oh no wait, a gay car. And guess what, i you're wondering why your car's resale value is lower than a NSX's, well, I don't know if I should break it to you but..... it's a way better car than your hunk of junk now STFU!! And even if you upgraded your camaro with everything you can, it'll only still be worth a fraction of a stock nsx and that's the truth. So get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    how bout an 02 z06 for 50k vs your 02 nsx for 90k??????????? what now BEEEEEEEEEEOCH ..itll smoke your jap crap with 40k to buy a hummer for a winter beater.........
    Do you have an 02 z06?? What?? I guess not, Now STFU and GTFO!!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Dandylion you're an f'ing idiot. Stop highjacking this supposed kill story to attempt to make a meaningless point

A) Learn the definition of rice. His car cannot possibly be ricey, because he spent 9k to get it painted, and "ricers" dont spend 9k on paint jobs. Although you can say it looks bad or ugly (I think it's nice) don't say it's ricey.

B) Stop talking about how the nsx is so much better around the track, because guess what. THIS IS A DRAG RACE.

C) Stop talking about build quality, for 90k my car had damn better have some perfect build quality,

D) If you have nothing useful to offer to this forum, but negativity towards f bodies, then please take your N/A rx7, run your 16's, and dont come back until you get an ls1 swap (which we all know you're dreaming about).

98' trans am

Oh please! Don't give me that "put the difference into mods into the F-body" line... You're talking smack about the NSX as a car vs. all those identical f-bodies out there with face lifts to make them look different as a car. Stock and stock, regardless of the price, the nsx is a way better car. Fit and finish. Looks. Performance. Everything about it is better. I bet you everyone in here is either in aw when they see an nsx or are too jealous to even want to acknowledge the nsx. "Oh yeah, my raw American muscle car with an ls1 will rip your car apart!! Grrrrrr....." Damn, so cocky, only good in a straight line and nothing else. Damn f-bodies owners. Some are cool and some are just overly cocky and think that they're the shit. But I guess that's just how some f-body owners are. Until YOU actually own a z06. STFU. And, I'd rather buy and overpriced CEO car than a cheap ass f-body car anyday. The only GM car that deserves any respect is the Corvette. All the other GM cars are just straigh line performance vehicles that can't turn or anything and if they try to, something always breaks.
    lol ok someones been watching too much fast and furious tokyo drift...you lil cock munch....how many nsx's do you think do any type of road races? or autoX...how many times do you ever get into a road race with a car taking corners? so take your fingers out of every NSX owners ass and take it like a man . Like it was said before...for 90,000 i hope it has a better build quality then a f-body. is a Enzo a better build quality then your RX-7? noob ass..and as for a untill i own a z06 stfu.....lol untill you own a NSX stay the hell off this board and thread talking about the NSX..and by the way my friends dad owns a 2006 zo6 and lets me drive it when ever, so i think i speak for everyone on this board, to stfu and play your NFS.. idiot

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z-28 SS

Wow, what a thread. Anyway....I guess we will never know what went down huh.

pewter

one question dandylion..nice name btw...wanna race???????

98' trans am

yea he hasn't responded...we fear the worst but what he doesn't know is that the f-body still loves him

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information