Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra

C 55 Kompressor absulotely MURDERED me!

as usual l left work at 11.30pm and started to look for fun. l saw this ricer eclipse and C 55 komperssor AMG (2004+ ) lined up and the took off normal and eclipse floored and C 55 walked on eclipse like he was on reverse!

right after that l floored and reached him and l right away told him '' wanna go? '' we were on 40mph and l was on 2nd gear, 3 honks and we both punched it like 2 secs. l stayed with him and he walked VERY HARD on me. and then l relaized new stangs are not good from a roll. we got to a light and here is the conversation:

me: (give thumbs) man, that this fast
    him: 360 horsepower dude!!!
    me: nice
    him: is that 5 speed?
    me:yeah
    him: lets go again

light turned green and we both punched and we both spinned (he spinned a little more l believe) all the way through the 1st gear l put a nose on him, l changed to 2nd and we got even all the way through to 2nd and l shift to 3rd and he started to walk on me and the race was over. at the light:

me: dude, that thing is very respectable, is that stock?
    him:yeah stock. you launched that thing great, l have raced some other 5 speed new stang GTs and none of them off the line stayed with me all the way through the second. you must be a good driver.
    me: well, l am ok.. l am still getting used to this thing. anyway, you have good night... THUMBS. peace.
    him: (smile) you too.

l say wow and l will not forget this death.. the way he walked on me, l can see that thing will beat stock terminators and kill stock LS1s.. (l might be wrong)
    Last edited by Musclefan21; 07-28-2006 at 09:43 PM.

NBM
    99 TA

at least he wasnt an arrogant prick like many benz owners!
    nice death

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea he would beat us ls1 owners, but not as bad, whats up with your LT1 formula

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

did you sell it and get a new mustang?

oh no, l still have my LT1 formula.. l am thinking about modding her instead of mustang but l am not sure.. for now she is sitting on the driveway and doing nothing.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I'd mod the LT1... Aftermarket seems pretty cheap for em.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    yea he would beat us ls1 owners
    I aint skeered of a BMW....lol...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

very cool. wonder what a modded ls1 would do to it.

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

AMG pkg is all balls out for Benz... Another wards high mile an hour car, and they seem pretty intacked with there product ! My fiancee and I own a SL 55 amg and I have basically toyed with allot of punk street humans (who think ) they are gods image of fast . The other day I gave a stock 03 Z06 on I-90 for the run . Started at 65 mph mining my buiz some 22 year old bastard wanted to prove somthin. I sent him behind my ass then followed him for an hour to play some more. Her car is Rentech modified!! So be it.... I think a C-43 AMG will give a ls1 modified just right an ls1 a run for the money on highway streets, however 1/4 times is a different scale . Germans = High MPH..

Sorry for your loss.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod View Post
    I think a C-43 AMG will give a ls1 modified just right an ls1 a run for the money on highway streets, however 1/4 times is a different scale . Germans = High MPH..

Sorry for your loss.
    "Intacked with there product"?? WTF?

A C43 is a previous generation C-class with a 300hp V-8 that runs 14.0s.

The C-Class C55 doesn't have a "Kompressor", it's N/A unless aftermarket. He was correct with 360-369hp. They are low to mid 13sec cars, depending and possibly 12.9s. It's a great race for an LS-1 or T-Cobra.

I'm surprised he spun that much - the traction control is usually pretty intrusive on M-Bs.

Great run!

l believe that thing was modified or mercedes underrated those cars.. gthey should more like 400hp. that thing was a monster and that thing sounded like nascar!

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

for the price they suck ass tho

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by doodad. View Post
    l believe that thing was modified or mercedes underrated those cars.. gthey should more like 400hp. that thing was a monster and that thing sounded like nascar!
    Maybe modded, maybe not. Plus, you have an LT-1 and based on your description, it seems just right for a low 13sec car. I don't think it's underrated though. It's a great car and powertrain, though.

I had some time behind the wheel of a CLK55 AMG Cabriolet. You're absolutely right - at WOT going under an overpass, it raised the hairs on the back of my neck. Its sounds AWESOME. Low 13sec car.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    Maybe modded, maybe not. Plus, you have an LT-1 and based on your description, it seems just right for a low 13sec car. I don't think it's underrated though. It's a great car and powertrain, though.

I had some time behind the wheel of a CLK55 AMG Cabriolet. You're absolutely right - at WOT going under an overpass, it raised the hairs on the back of my neck. Its sounds AWESOME. Low 13sec car.

l am sorry guys, l forgot to mention.. l was driving my daily beater on this race! 2006 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM, 5-speed!

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

AMG pkg is all balls out for Benz... Another wards high mile an hour car, and they seem pretty intacked with there product ! My fiancee and I own a SL 55 amg and I have basically toyed with allot of punk street humans (who think ) they are gods image of fast . The other day I gave a stock 03 Z06 on I-90 for the run . Started at 65 mph mining my buiz some 22 year old bastard wanted to prove somthin. I sent him behind my ass then followed him for an hour to play some more. Her car is Rentech modified!! So be it.... I think a C-43 AMG will give a ls1 modified just right an ls1 a run for the money on highway streets, however 1/4 times is a different scale . Germans = High MPH..

Sorry for your loss.
    I would gladly take you on in a 1/4 or even top speed..........

red
    96 ss

Sorry for your loss.
    PLEASE do not smoke your crack rocks before you post on here. i had to read your post, then translate it into english. also with owning a car of that price level you should be able to spell better than that and use english not ebonics.

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn View Post
    PLEASE do not smoke your crack rocks before you post on here. i had to read your post, then translate it into english. also with owning a car of that price level you should be able to spell better than that and use english not ebonics.
    Ask me if I care ? So what is it a crime to drink and type! Uhh hung over... What does price have to do with spelling?? I bust my ass off like anyother person on this board to have the things in life . Sounds like to me your a stereo-type fool.

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I would gladly take you on in a 1/4 or even top speed..........
    I will take you up on top speed! Pm me will go from there. Lets make this pro as possible.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I will take you up on top speed! Pm me will go from there. Lets make this pro as possible.
    Seeing that your car is speed limited to 155mph I dont see that it's any more impressive than a stock LS1 that will get up in that neighborhood......but hey....if you're ever in my neck of world I'd run ya......

red
    96 ss

Ask me if I care ? So what is it a crime to drink and type! Uhh hung over... What does price have to do with spelling?? I bust my ass off like anyother person on this board to have the things in life . Sounds like to me your a stereo-type fool.
    first you make yourself look like a retard, then on the other side of the coin people will not take you seriously. if you didnt care you would have not responded. as far as price going with spelling. the cost of the car factors into the job you have, hench education comes into play. then when you type and spell as bad as you do , it looks like you are full of bs and lies. now you see my point ?? if not you will when you get older.

Thread Information