Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Electron Blue
    2003 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by doodad. View Post
    as usual l left work at 11.30pm and started to look for fun. l saw this ricer eclipse and C 55 komperssor AMG (2004+ ) lined up and the took off normal and eclipse floored and C 55 walked on eclipse like he was on reverse!

right after that l floored and reached him and l right away told him '' wanna go? '' we were on 40mph and l was on 2nd gear, 3 honks and we both punched it like 2 secs. l stayed with him and he walked VERY HARD on me. and then l relaized new stangs are not good from a roll. we got to a light and here is the conversation:

me: (give thumbs) man, that this fast
    him: 360 horsepower dude!!!
    me: nice
    him: is that 5 speed?
    me:yeah
    him: lets go again

light turned green and we both punched and we both spinned (he spinned a little more l believe) all the way through the 1st gear l put a nose on him, l changed to 2nd and we got even all the way through to 2nd and l shift to 3rd and he started to walk on me and the race was over. at the light:

me: dude, that thing is very respectable, is that stock?
    him:yeah stock. you launched that thing great, l have raced some other 5 speed new stang GTs and none of them off the line stayed with me all the way through the second. you must be a good driver.
    me: well, l am ok.. l am still getting used to this thing. anyway, you have good night... THUMBS. peace.
    him: (smile) you too.

l say wow and l will not forget this death.. the way he walked on me, l can see that thing will beat stock terminators and kill stock LS1s.. (l might be wrong)
    Good death!

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    for the price they suck ass tho
    I agree. You can dump 12 grand in a LS1 F-body (car included in price), and the AMG55 won't take its lunch. The only problem you will have then is figuring out what to do with the other 70 grand you will have left over.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod View Post
    I will take you up on top speed! Pm me will go from there. Lets make this pro as possible.

umm...im sure you saw in his avatar, you know the little box with his username in it, that he is pushing over 700HP to the wheels on pump gas right?? you might want to go ahead and

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    umm...im sure you saw in his avatar, you know the little box with his username in it, that he is pushing over 700HP to the wheels on pump gas right?? you might want to go ahead and
    He has a chance, albeit this one------>snowball

Silver
    2002 Z28

l say wow and l will not forget this death.. the way he walked on me, l can see that thing will beat stock terminators and kill stock LS1s.. (l might be wrong)

He beat you by a little bit and you think it would kill a stock LS1? LS1 would beat your GT, so I do not see the logic in that.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I've got a Moser 9" with 3.55 gears so I should be able to keep on pulling....lol...I've actually hadn't had too many times to really open it up.....the damn thing pulls like crazy.....I've promised some on here some video and I'll get some for everyone to see......I'm putting an engine brace on it to tie the bottom of the motor together and then it's back to they dyno.....when we ran it last time the motor had soooooo much more in it....I was just afraid to push it.......I spent wayyyy too much money on it to have it blown on a dyno....lol

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

And I'm aware of that ! I still have not received his invatation yet!

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

And I'm aware of that ! I still have not received his invatation yet!
    You are Cordially Invited to a get your kicked........

Black
    1987 Grand National

as usual l left work at 11.30pm and started to look for fun. l saw this ricer eclipse and C 55 komperssor AMG (2004+ ) lined up and the took off normal and eclipse floored and C 55 walked on eclipse like he was on reverse!

right after that l floored and reached him and l right away told him '' wanna go? '' we were on 40mph and l was on 2nd gear, 3 honks and we both punched it like 2 secs. l stayed with him and he walked VERY HARD on me. and then l relaized new stangs are not good from a roll. we got to a light and here is the conversation:

me: (give thumbs) man, that this fast
    him: 360 horsepower dude!!!
    me: nice
    him: is that 5 speed?
    me:yeah
    him: lets go again

light turned green and we both punched and we both spinned (he spinned a little more l believe) all the way through the 1st gear l put a nose on him, l changed to 2nd and we got even all the way through to 2nd and l shift to 3rd and he started to walk on me and the race was over. at the light:

me: dude, that thing is very respectable, is that stock?
    him:yeah stock. you launched that thing great, l have raced some other 5 speed new stang GTs and none of them off the line stayed with me all the way through the second. you must be a good driver.
    me: well, l am ok.. l am still getting used to this thing. anyway, you have good night... THUMBS. peace.
    him: (smile) you too.

To the best of my knolwedge, the C55 does not come with a Kompressor. If it did, it would certainly make much more than 360 hp. The C32 is a kompressor engine, but not the C55. I was an MB tech until mid 2003 so things might have changed, but I'm confident the C55 is not supercharged. Also they are very rare and are quite expensive. Most people played with the labels on the back that I could only tell what it really was by the VIN. I especially laugh when I see CLK 430 and the AMG sticker.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    haha

Damn, I would love to see some (spankage)

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Hey, then where is the pm !!! I said we would do it for high mph. You keep ranting like a kid saying your goin to whoop my ass buddy, but your car is not even put together? I call bullshit in your fav . Pm if you change your mind, but personally I'm callin .

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

ok well why you all are arguing about mb. my broker has a e55 mn kompressor and i got 442 rwhp and 470 wrt and i have the problem of traction. i got him off the line but at 55 mph he pulled on me. the car is fast!!!!! think twice before thinking your faster than it.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Hey, then where is the pm !!! I said we would do it for high mph. You keep ranting like a kid saying your goin to whoop my ass buddy, but your car is not even put together? I call bullshit in your fav . Pm if you change your mind, but personally I'm callin .
    My car isn't put together???? I dont know what crack you're smoking but it's sitting in my garage ready to go....hell...in fact I drove it to work today.......what do you mean it's not put together.....

As for the ranting like a kid about "whooping your ass." I honestly dont care what type of race you want....bottom line....I'll leave you in the dust......you want to go on here and call someone out I think you bit off more than you can chew on this one.....You can call BS all you like....the fact is....you live in Indiana and I'm in Florida......like I told you in the PM...dont really think we'll ever get to race unless of course you want to put up big money....then I'll be glad to. Bottom line...you come on here and like so many put down American muscle thinking it can't stand up to any Import crap....give me a break.........you said you wanted to keep this civil...I suggest you stick to that before you start calling people out....I've forgotten more about building horsepower than you'll ever know about.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    ok well why you all are arguing about mb. my broker has a e55 mn kompressor and i got 442 rwhp and 470 wrt and i have the problem of traction. i got him off the line but at 55 mph he pulled on me. the car is fast!!!!! think twice before thinking your faster than it.
    Ummmm...ok...I thought about it......thought about it twice.....and I still say I'm faster....

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Cailey37, what is a "hairdryer"? I'm assuming that's a supercharger? A 402 w/ heads and cam won't make that kind of power on pump gas. How much boost are you running?

Oh, Mark87GN, you're right, there is NO C55 Kompressor unless by badging or aftermarket company.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    Cailey37, what is a "hairdryer"? I'm assuming that's a supercharger? A 402 w/ heads and cam won't make that kind of power on pump gas. How much boost are you running?

Oh, Mark87GN, you're right, there is NO C55 Kompressor unless by badging or aftermarket company.
    Oh really.....well then.....please...tell us all what my car will do then....since you seem to know it all......the car has a 76mm turbo on it....please....tell me why it can't make that kind of power.....and yes.....a 402 w/stage III heads and a custom cam and methanol injection will make that kind of power....in fact......I'm going to say it will make more on pump gas.....the only reason I didn't push it past that was I didn't have the engine girdle on it and didn't want to take the chance on ruining a new motor. If you'd like all the details I'd be glad to give them to you anytime.......I dont know who told you you can't make that kind of power! But like I said....since you've basically called me a liar on here why dont you go ahead and tell us all what it will run......

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Oh really.....well then.....please...tell us all what my car will do then....since you seem to know it all......the car has a 76mm turbo on it....please....tell me why it can't make that kind of power.....and yes.....a 402 w/stage III heads and a custom cam and methanol injection will make that kind of power....in fact......I'm going to say it will make more on pump gas.....the only reason I didn't push it past that was I didn't have the engine girdle on it and didn't want to take the chance on ruining a new motor. If you'd like all the details I'd be glad to give them to you anytime.......I dont know who told you you can't make that kind of power! But like I said....since you've basically called me a liar on here why dont you go ahead and tell us all what it will run......
    Nothing gets my goat worse than someone who wasn't there calls you a liar and you are being as truthful as possible. Some f*ckhead Ford guy on here called me a liar when I said I was side by side with a pullied/bolt-on 03 Cobra on the highway. It made me mad as hell that somebody I never met, and prolly doesn't even have a muscle car, is going to tell me I was on PCP and imagined it all. Anyway, I got a nice FAT alert for calling him a ford luvvin turbof*g. It ain't worth it Cailey, wait till they pull beside you then let 'em see the ass end of that turboed beast.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Nothing gets my goat worse than someone who wasn't there calls you a liar and you are being as truthful as possible. Some f*ckhead Ford guy on here called me a liar when I said I was side by side with a pullied/bolt-on 03 Cobra on the highway. It made me mad as hell that somebody I never met, and prolly doesn't even have a muscle car, is going to tell me I was on PCP and imagined it all. Anyway, I got a nice FAT alert for calling him a ford luvvin turbof*g. It ain't worth it Cailey, wait till they pull beside you then let 'em see the ass end of that turboed beast.
    You know I realize that there are people on here that lie about everything but nothing gets me more when someone basically calls me one.....I love how people say you can't do something without being there themselves.....I mean I could sit the guy in the car let him do the dyno himself and he would still probably say it wasn't true when he saw the numbers....oh well....you're right.....the only real way to tell if someone is telling the truth is pull up next to them......but I hear ya about how some of these people are....it's too bad you can't have a conversation without people like that...

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Hmm! Why is my spidey senses tingle? You were hesitant to run full on a dyno, and I am thinking are you capable of doing speeds of over 150 mph till we run out of room.! You have mail! Put your toy back together, and then will go from there. The Benz is in FL stop by Renetch facility, and I will have a cold beer waiting for you this week. Between you and me will keep everything else on the DL buddy. I am done with this thread, and appoligize if I have affended anyone. I do love GM but, lets compare apples to apples..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information