Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Good point....some people do get pissed off when they lose and think you wanna fight when you point to pull over That would suck to get out expecting to BS with another f-boder and the dude starts throwin bombs
    Maybe that's what the problem was. I don't know why though. They was racing. I don't see why they should be concerned with a GT. They acted as though I was a Ford GT, not a Mustang GT.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Don't be discouraged. My co-worker spanks me all the time with his SS. He has cams, computer, and more to mention. He'll be getting surprised once I get my cams also though.
    lol camS.....

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    lol camS.....
    Wow, must be fast if he modded the engine to have more cams lol. And a computer, how do ours run without that mod lol

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

We got two cams in the LS1? Damn it, I only changed one. No wonder my power is low for the mods...

haha...yak yak...hearty har har

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    i want to race a new stang
    Had a couple of pretty good runs with new stangs in my 98 Z28 M6. Raced a silver one that runs around with the saleen package, but it's not blown and has some bolt ons with 20 inch wheels. I was dissapointed for him cause I destroyed him in every gear 4 times in a row, he kept coming back for more. But then I raced a silver gt with an older guy in there. We were actually pretty close in first and second with me spinning real bad, but when I hit third a pulled a good 2-3 lengths on him until we had to shut her down. We did this 3 times in a row with similar results. It was a fun race The stang to me seemed definately faster than the old but died on the top end like has been discussed. My car has free mods and a lid currently.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Don't be discouraged. My co-worker spanks me all the time with his SS. He has cams, computer, and more to mention. He'll be getting surprised once I get my cams also though.
    Hopefully your co-worker is only using one of his cams at a time. See, we have pushrod engines, not OHC and all those extra valves like you guys.

The Rookie
    I race my Cousins 05 GT all the time. From a dead start, he gets out about 1/2 car link or so. by the time we hit 3rd, i have a car link. From a 20 mph roll or higher, I completely destroy him. Recently I beat him from a 65 roll to 110 by about 9-10 car links easy. He recently won 18,000 dollars on Paradise Poker. So he called me and said, your SS will not be quicker than me much longer! He currently has full exhaust and intake kit.

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    Had a couple of pretty good runs with new stangs in my 98 Z28 M6. Raced a silver one that runs around with the saleen package, but it's not blown and has some bolt ons with 20 inch wheels. I was dissapointed for him cause I destroyed him in every gear 4 times in a row, he kept coming back for more. But then I raced a silver gt with an older guy in there. We were actually pretty close in first and second with me spinning real bad, but when I hit third a pulled a good 2-3 lengths on him until we had to shut her down. We did this 3 times in a row with similar results. It was a fun race The stang to me seemed definately faster than the old but died on the top end like has been discussed. My car has free mods and a lid currently.
    20 inch rims, nuff said lol

Thread Information