Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Silver
    2002 Z28

said 5000S on the back, says the 60 times it 5.2.. ours are suppose to go 5.5 stock.
    2002 Camaro Z28 A4

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

on that page I put up it showed our camaros in 1998 as 5.2 on 0-60 and the 2000 ws6 hit 4.9 0-60 so we're in that range.

We can hang with them, and until you start going crazy fast they shouldn't be leaving you.

nice run though

Red
    1987 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    I found a site some how yesterday and those things are slow... we happen to be faster. I've seen one in person and they are small and I think they all look like kit cars hahaha. but I'm going to try to find that site, it had 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for damn near everything!

not the same site but this will do!
    http://www.automotivehaven.com/0-60-and-14-times/

A 74+Lambo will smoke a camaro/firebird in that same year, as long as both cars are stock of course. Lambos are sweet.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I don't care hahaha, I have an 02 6spd SS and I know now that it will knock a countach's dick in the dirt!(atleast possibly)

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Theres no comparison a Lambo is a Lambo... Its like comparing baby strollers to grocery carts. there not even in the same league both were built for totally different things. And the simple fact that the countach is 20 years old.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

red
    1959 corvette

I don't care hahaha, I have an 02 6spd SS and I know now that it will knock a countach's dick in the dirt!(atleast possibly)
    hmmm your car says rs on the window, it has an after market hood, and those sure look like some premium rs wheels, is your car really an ss or are you a poser,hmmmm. Not trying to be a dick but didnt know they made 3.8l ss camaros, hmmmm.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 1959ls1 View Post
    hmmm your car says rs on the window, it has an after market hood, and those sure look like some premium rs wheels, is your car really an ss or are you a poser,hmmmm. Not trying to be a dick but didnt know they made 3.8l ss camaros, hmmmm.
    Ill answer this one for you since boy blunder hasnt been smart enough to change his pics yet .. He used to own and be proud of that P.O.S. V6 Rs

He sold that and supposedly bought a Salvaged Champagne convertible SS. At least thats what he posted pics of a while back... Why he still holds that pic as his avatar if he has the SS .. baffles me.. but yea

red
    1959 corvette

just checking, I wasnt trying to be mean but he keeps saying his ss and then I look at that picture of a poser ss and say hmmmm, I bet it fit in real well at the nipper conventions though, all that money he had in it would have went far in an ls1, probably could have been pushing 450rwhp by now. Live and learn I guess.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

just checking, I wasnt trying to be mean but he keeps saying his ss and then I look at that picture of a poser ss and say hmmmm, I bet it fit in real well at the nipper conventions though, all that money he had in it would have went far in an ls1, probably could have been pushing 450rwhp by now. Live and learn I guess.
    hahaa sheeeeeeeeeit man he had $500 in vinyl stickers haha thas about it.. it wasnt even held together with bolts.. it was vinyl on in the inside as well

red
    1959 corvette

That vinyl is a fix all like duct tape, im thinking about pimping out my ride with some, oh shit and then I woke up and realized I dont drive a nipper. If I ever see a v8 Fbody with vinyl on it I think id piss on there door handles.

NBM
    99 TA

That vinyl is a fix all like duct tape, im thinking about pimping out my ride with some, oh shit and then I woke up and realized I dont drive a nipper. If I ever see a v8 Fbody with vinyl on it I think id piss on there door handles.
    Careful what you say... many 4th gen F-bodys have vinyl on them.
    30th Ann, 35Ann etc... those stripes aren't painted on

red
    1959 corvette

Not standard pinstriping and stripes, im talking some fast and the furious type shit, and you know theyre out there Kyle. Ever get that knob bro?

Silver
    2002 Z28

on that page I put up it showed our camaros in 1998 as 5.2 on 0-60 and the 2000 ws6 hit 4.9 0-60 so we're in that range.

We can hang with them, and until you start going crazy fast they shouldn't be leaving you.

nice run though
    Usually go off of Car and Driver, they say 5.5 for a 98 i believe. 02 might be faster.

NBM
    99 TA

Not standard pinstriping and stripes, im talking some fast and the furious type shit, and you know theyre out there Kyle. Ever get that knob bro?
    lol i know what you meant i was just messin with ya. I gave up on the knob for now... got other priorities

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I'd like to see that race......

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I'd like to see that race......
    Me to brother, me to!!!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Ill answer this one for you since boy blunder hasnt been smart enough to change his pics yet .. He used to own and be proud of that P.O.S. V6 Rs

He sold that and supposedly bought a Salvaged Champagne convertible SS. At least thats what he posted pics of a while back... Why he still holds that pic as his avatar if he has the SS .. baffles me.. but yea
    My SS isn't salvaged buddy, and by the way is your pussy hurting or something? I mean really what's with you? I mean maybe you and your buddy may want to piss on someones door handles, but that only shows how smart you are.

by the way I hope you actually talk more shit than you type, somebody out there will be more than happy to teach your punk ass a lesson...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    Usually go off of Car and Driver, they say 5.5 for a 98 i believe. 02 might be faster.
    I think those magazines just go off what they found. I like to find the best one I see and go by that

red
    02 firebird

thats looks like a replica lambo

Silver
    2002 Z28

the thread said his V6 was salvage title, not his SS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information