Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

pewter and black
    01 TA and 01 Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerZ View Post
    Turns out the Cobra is all hype, just an exhaust and a whipple, mid 500s at best... There is this black Lightning I've seen around though, saw it blow the doors off a highly modded evo; The truck's rumored to have like 1200 HP or something ridiculous like that. I know he goes to CCU, but I can never meet up with him to talk. Guess I'll have to just wait 'til we're going the same way to find out...
    Yea, me an my boyfriend have seen the lightning...but everytime I try to line up with him (i'm pretty much stock) he just flips me off! My boyfriend doesn't think i can take him off the line though...

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

'05 gto and a 69 camaro with a 355 owned by the same person, 96 Z28 vert, and my guidance counselers husbands 06 corvette, oh yeah and my dads stock '86 corvette he always talks shit but won't race me.

NBM
    98 trans am

my friend has this 3.4L camaro and yea...he thinks its fast...i kept up with him in my mom 4cyl sebring lol, my car is in the shop getting a leak fixin the manafold or w/e its called. its a 3.8L firebird, but my dad said if i get all A"s and B's he'll but me a new T/A!!! =D! i love trans ams

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

i had a 3.4 manual years ago. all stock it went 16.9. after flowmaster, under drive pulleys, k/n and computer reprogram, it went 16.3. i could kick a few 3rd gen rs camaros with a the 305 TBI/auto with 2.73 gears cars out there. they went 17.4 stock.

ah, the glory days of sub 17 second runs. 3.4 liters of FURY!!!!
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

NBM
    98 trans am

yea their extremely slow, my friend got magnaflow and K&N cold air intake, and i raced him with my stock 3.8L firebird and i still killed him so bad, plus now his sounds like a ricer when he reves it up

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

There is a Cobra in the neighborhood.
    I don't think it is a 03/04 as I have not heard any whine from it.
    Car sounds great, and he makes sure I hear it anytime he drives by.

Car was a good looking car...until he decided to have a large snake painted on the front of the car.
    I think it is mostly appearance mods. Car has the new Cobra look, but it is missing something to be a 03/04 looks wise. I just can't place it.

Always seemed like a decent guy though...always returns waves.
    I just need to catch his ass out of the neighborhood.
    2008 Trailblazer SS
    Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, 4" intake, E-fans, Magnaflow, Sonnax kit, tranny cooler, tune.
    Lowered, HID's, tinted.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 SOLD
    531.1 RWHP 481.3 FT/Pounds all motor.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

03 Cobras have a real square looking front end, and a black valence between the tailpipes, along with a MUCH cooler gapless spoiler.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Camaro SS

There's this young kid that lives in Wilkes Barre that has a black LT1 Z28. He's all cocky and posts up on all the boards about people that he'd like to beat. I think he's on this board.

His signature looks like this:

1995 Camaro Z-28
    Black/Neutral|A4 GU5
    Modifications:
    Borla, MAC Mid's, SLP Level 1 Suspension with Prokit, SLP STB, SLP CAI, 1LE Elbow,Phillips HID, Advanced Induction Heads/Cam Built 355, Yank 3200

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Quote Originally Posted by landstuhltaylor View Post
    this thread was great until that vtec fag showed up
    ya i agree....

i havn't seen him out for awhile but there is a mexican dude with a GTO (i believe its the LS1 version) who was talking shit for the longest time. we finally ran when i just had a cam in my car and i beat him every time. even when he got the jump. the last i heard he was getting gears, exhaust and an intake and "coming back for me"

i think my mods will be more than enough to deal with him....if he even wants to run after he hears the car start up

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

dude in my town i went to school with.we both had trucks in high scool mine sported a built 454 with t-400 and total back half...his stock gm goodwrench 350 and t-350 tranny..id give him carlenths for a head start...now he has an ss and i got a z---ive smoked him 5 times once after every new mod..im sure ill smoke him again, like always..icant lose or i give up the title belt.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

my arch nemisis that I mentioned before with the nsx that he wrapped around a tree, now has a EVO. I was missinformed before about him having an integra. If I'm right about this guy his is 4wheeldrive and their power drops off after 90mph, right? I bet this one has better take off than that nsx he had

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information