Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 98_Formula View Post
    yes i know that, and most of the people he was talking to know that... but apparently he didn't know that... lmfao..

even with the KB blower that would be pretty impressive
    Agreed.

675 rwhp would be impressive if it came from anything, a John Deere tractor even...

The guy thinks he is

When everybody knows he is talking out his and is a born

Ignorance is bliss I guess

chameleon
    98 T/A

best one yet for me is an rx7 turbo charged claiming he had 400 plus hp
    i was in houston on 45 a straght 5 lane road w/a honda and the rx7 from a 70 mph start i never saw the two cars again! i ran across the same car and driver a week later here in dallas his exact words were i had no idea that car would beat me that bad, i said i thought he was in my blind spot so i never let out until i hit 140mph then i took him for a ride.

i just took mine down this past saturday night...blue stage 3 turbo GLI. major shit talker and the kid was beyond cocky..he was arrogant. i just posted the story up in this section.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by F-Bomb View Post
    best one yet for me is an rx7 turbo charged claiming he had 400 plus hp
    i was in houston on 45 a straght 5 lane road w/a honda and the rx7 from a 70 mph start i never saw the two cars again! i ran across the same car and driver a week later here in dallas his exact words were i had no idea that car would beat me that bad, i said i thought he was in my blind spot so i never let out until i hit 140mph then i took him for a ride.
    hahahahhaha, that's funny

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

For me, it's a guy that drives a blue Z28 with a loudmouth exhaust. I've never liked him. Seen him a couple times at the bar, he talks alot of crap. My buddy with a 99 TA raced him and lost by a couple. I've beat my buddy 20 times by a significant amount so I'm ready for the race.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

The main car in my town that all the fast and the furious brainwashed kids worship is a 2004 SRT-4. It has the mopar stage 1 kit, and a k&n typhoon intake, msd ignition, short throw shifter and thats it for performance mods. Hes got a big head after he beat a 67 chevelle with a perty good running 454 in it. He has also beat a 1996 BMW M3 from dead stop to top end.
    Him and the fast and the furious crew think that hes got me beat, but it seems like i can never find him around town since ive had my new car more than a week. The mods to my car are long tube headers with no cats runnin into a magnaflow muffler, a slp lid, pro 5.0 shifter, and subframe connecters. Im just waiting on my chance now.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

kill him, I mean the srt-4 hahaha

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

This White 98-02 T/A that's probably sitting on a fat tank of NO2.

I was pulling out of the gas station, somewhat egotistical as I am (what? my car looks pretty fuckin' good lol) I pull out modestly, and he follows me all the way up the road, we turn to get on the hwy and I hop on the gas a bit, get pretty far ahead of him (about 10 cars). I, at this point, pretty much don't consider him much of a threat. (I heard him start it and there was no sounds signalling any sort of mods done to the engine) I look away for about 5 or so seconds and then look back, as he punches the fuck out of his T/A and FLIES past me at well clear of 80 on a 55, from WAY back there. Leaving me there like "Wow, that was pretty cool...". I caught up to him later and flashed the horns, nodding in approval of his T/A. It wasn't an official race, but with that kind of speed, and my current stock rear-end, if we were to line up I'd get dusted in a heartbeat.

Once I change out my rear-end gears I'm going to find him again and show him what's up, but until then, well until then I need to get my cat gutted/replaced so it drives effectively. Then he will be mine! Damn F-Bodies though, seriously, such fast cars lol.
    '95 Blown LT1 383

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

There is a supercharged Saleen with a claimed 415rwhp, never had a chance for a good run but I know where he works.

Also an El Camino that did some ricer fly-by stuff, he'll get his...

Almost forgot! There is a SC Mustang (not sure if Cobra) with a big wing and lowered that did some punk ricer driving and wouldn't line up w/ me....

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    The main car in my town that all the fast and the furious brainwashed kids worship is a 2004 SRT-4. It has the mopar stage 1 kit, and a k&n typhoon intake, msd ignition, short throw shifter and thats it for performance mods. Hes got a big head after he beat a 67 chevelle with a perty good running 454 in it. He has also beat a 1996 BMW M3 from dead stop to top end.
    Him and the fast and the furious crew think that hes got me beat, but it seems like i can never find him around town since ive had my new car more than a week. The mods to my car are long tube headers with no cats runnin into a magnaflow muffler, a slp lid, pro 5.0 shifter, and subframe connecters. Im just waiting on my chance now.
    The skittle stands no chance!!!!! Trust me!!! I wouldnt be able to keep up with you i dont think....i have alot more done than he does...KILL HIM!!!!

green, colorful
    93 SHO, 89 363ci stang

there's a civic in town that drives me nuts when he is in the parking lot at work. he drives around it like he's at a race track! he barely revs and it sounds like every angry bee in the world. or a guy in a nissan 200sx, fart can, gt-r badge. i laugh everytime i see his car at work. i think that's it. other than anyone who wants to go at the beginning of the month lol. cops are bad...haha

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    nobody has a neighbour or somebody who owns new stang GT ? or do you guys do not consider new GTs as a competiter?

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by doodad. View Post
    nobody has a neighbour or somebody who owns new stang GT ? or do you guys do not consider new GTs as a competiter?
    After I put a BUSLENGTH on a new supercharged SALEEN twice, I kind of ignore those new GT's, cause hell, they got 125 LESS HP in the SAME car.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    After I put a BUSLENGTH on a new supercharged SALEEN twice, I kind of ignore those new GT's, cause hell, they got 125 LESS HP in the SAME car.
    well there are alywas faster and you were faster than that saleen. so how many hp are you putting down?
    l believe those saleens are like 400rwhp cars.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

They only got 4 lbs of boost from the factory! WTF was ole Steve-O thinking?

They are rated at 435 HP or something, don't get me to lying!

He was completely stock with 4K on the clock, whereas mine is highly modified. That supercharger still sounded good though.

I told him to get some good tires, slap a pulley on it, a little exhaust work, then he will give me a good run for my money.

Honestly, when we lined up and I heard that supercharger, I thought my ass was grass.

red
    2000 WS6

The one for me is a guy I work with. Now he isn't a punk kid (we're talking he's in his fifties) who loves Mopars. Anyway he has a Neon that he just finished putting the Stage 3 kit on and is convinced it will go low 12's/high 11's with slicks. Now my car won't begin to touch those kind of numbers... probably won't as my next upgrade for it will be a car seat... Anyway, any knowledge if his times are close?

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

my boss has this new mercedes e55 and now that i have my new motor i raced him once and he pulled on me but i didnt have a tune and i was running bald tires. i want to run him at the track too.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by jb'sWS6 View Post
    The one for me is a guy I work with. Now he isn't a punk kid (we're talking he's in his fifties) who loves Mopars. Anyway he has a Neon that he just finished putting the Stage 3 kit on and is convinced it will go low 12's/high 11's with slicks. Now my car won't begin to touch those kind of numbers... probably won't as my next upgrade for it will be a car seat... Anyway, any knowledge if his times are close?
    Yea he should be low 12s. Stock stage 3 with slicks and exhaust went 12.4@114 over hear.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

now i feel dumb posting about my 3400 grand am gt, but hey i have this kid who owns a 90ish civic...the ussual lowered, ricey decals and a fart can, well my car has a gay ass hood scoop on(from the pervious owner) but it has some engine work and an exhuast. So anywho one day i went to get in my car in the parking lot and he comes flying around the corner and slams on his brakes and revs. he had his g/f in the car..and she was pretty hott. So of course i jumped in my car and we lined up and he reved and sounded like shit...then i reved and it had a pretty throaty sound....no v8...but it does the job and i whooped his..so after his g/f gives me her number and now ever since then he flys by me flipping me off..so i really want to walk him again. and if i ever get a ls1 i'm going to blast this kids ass so hard. sorry for contaminating the ls1 boards.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    now i feel dumb posting about my 3400 grand am gt, but hey i have this kid who owns a 90ish civic...the ussual lowered, ricey decals and a fart can, well my car has a gay ass hood scoop on(from the pervious owner) but it has some engine work and an exhuast. So anywho one day i went to get in my car in the parking lot and he comes flying around the corner and slams on his brakes and revs. he had his g/f in the car..and she was pretty hott. So of course i jumped in my car and we lined up and he reved and sounded like shit...then i reved and it had a pretty throaty sound....no v8...but it does the job and i whooped his..so after his g/f gives me her number and now ever since then he flys by me flipping me off..so i really want to walk him again. and if i ever get a ls1 i'm going to blast this kids ass so hard. sorry for contaminating the ls1 boards.
    your always welcome here, your a pontiac type of man and i respect that. just keep saving and one day you will be able to afford a money pit like the rest of us

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information