WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

anyone else ever do this

Im on my way home from a cookout with some friends tonight, got the t-tops off, playing a little zz-top, just cruising along. In my rearview i see this civic (gayed out with a ram air hood...who the hells he think he is) well i guess he thought he could run with the real thing cause he gets in the other lane to pass me... well i wasnt in the mood so i accelerated next to a car in the other lane so he couldnt get around him and beside me at the upcoming light. well the little shit got pissed off by this and started reving it so hard at the light you could hear the thing bouncing off the rev limiter. What an idiot was my thought... well i take off the light dead even with the car along side me and dont let him around. So he drops back into my lane, gets right on my ass and then starts to make a move like hes going to pass me on the shoulder. I didnt want to see anyone get in an accident so i got into it a little bit and he cuts the other guy off and zips up next to me and we get caught at another light. Then the little prick has the nerve to yell "HEY YA TO BIG OF A PUSSY TO LET ME GET UP ALONG SIDE YA" I just ignored him and kept my eyes on the road. Then his g/f yells "yea whered ya get that hood ya copycat!"... now if im not mistaken.... i dont have to tell you guys you already know how stupid that sounded..... I decided i wouldnt let it go compleatly undone so i gave it a little powerbrake and shuved my ass end in his direction. That freaked him out a little bit cause i saw him jump. Well the light goes green and he hammers it. i just took off nice and casual and let him go. Bout a mile up the road there he sets with blue lights in his rearview. i can here him telling the cop now "officer i was just trying to show that guy my ram air was cooler than his"

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

That's hilarious, man!

red
    00 camaro ss

Dude that is definately a great kill!!! I hate those little rice bastards

Thread Information