Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

black
    2002 firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    I almost had a chance to race the mighty ls1. I was out crusing with four friends. All were 05/06 stangs except one of them, which was an 05 Evo. One of my friends calls me and lets me know that there is a Camaro LS1 up in front of traffic ahead of us. He knows how bad I want this kill. I speed up around everyone trying to get up to him and he sees all of us coming and speeds off while we were yet blocked by traffic. I guess there were to many of us. I would have walked him too. Darn it!
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by billyb View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????
    I think he was confused about your post Camarofan, or he passed out on his keyboard.

Silver
    2002 Z28

If the Mustangs and evo were stock, the LS1 would win all other things being the same (tranny and ability to drive)... Callin bullshit on the evos story.. unless mods are a factor

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I think he was confused about your post Camarofan, or he passed out on his keyboard.
    LOL, maybe so.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    If the Mustangs and evo were stock, the LS1 would win all other things being the same (tranny and ability to drive)... Callin bullshit on the evos story.. unless mods are a factor
    I know, I know. But It happened. LS1 guys don't take losing too easily unless it's to another F-body. There was a post on another forum about one getting killed by an 06 Mustang and some of the LS1 guys used the excuse was a bad LS1 driver. I'm sorry, but the way some of you guys hype up the LS1, the driver could be deaf and blind and you should still win.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Evos aren't shit. An LS1 will kill an Evo all day long, especially from a roll. The only way an Evo can take an LS1 is with some serious mods. And of course when you mod out mitsubitchies, they begin to fall apart because they are pieces of shit. Lose lose situation.
    Nope, this one is bone stock. Now mind you, I'm in the mile high city. Out here, boosted cars thrive. At sea level, I believe you got a point somewhat.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Nope, this one is bone stock. Now mind you, I'm in the mile high city. Out here, boosted cars thrive. At sea level, I believe you got a point somewhat.
    A point "somewhat"?? Are you serious?? An M6 LS1 will positively destroy an Evo from anything other than a dead stop, thats a joke. They can only keep up in the 1/4 because the are AWD.

I've never seen a stock or slightly modded Evo even come close to hanging with a stock LS1 from a roll, the last one I encountered on the highway was so embarrassed that he got off the nearest exit ramp

red
    2000 trans am ws6

How do you guys get new Mustang Gts to race you???? I Havent raced 1 yet, everytime I rev at them or pull up next to them they wont even look over? I cant say If they can or cant beat an LS1(I doubt it) cuz they wont race. As far as Evo's go Iv raced 2 from rolls (when they first came out) when my car was stock and still pulled them pretty good.

Legend Lime
    2005 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by J'stransam View Post
    How do you guys get new Mustang Gts to race you???? I Havent raced 1 yet, everytime I rev at them or pull up next to them they wont even look over? I cant say If they can or cant beat an LS1(I doubt it) cuz they wont race. As far as Evo's go Iv raced 2 from rolls (when they first came out) when my car was stock and still pulled them pretty good.
    I have the exact opposite. I can not find a LS1 to run. I'm not talkin shit but I'd like to see how well I'd do (stock vs stock is my only hope, I'm not stupid). I see posts that a stock LS1 will put several bus lengths on a 3V GT and I'd just like to find out for myself. Damn its fun. Gets the adrenalin pumping. Win-lose-draw, you can't beat the rush.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

So ANOTHER accident due to a street race where someone obviously wasn't aware of the surface conditions or obstacles? Sounds like more speed than brains to me. Glad you didn't get hurt though.

Thread Information