Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Angry Some cobra owners!

The other night I was driving around on the highway and spotted a black cobra on the access road so I get off and slow down to let him catch up. He finally did and it was at the light so I was hoping for 30 roll race. The light turned green he went 3 or so feet and gunned it. I caught up to him and passed him, even though he was still going full throttle! I slowed down he caught up and punched it again. I still caught up to him and past him! I slow down and he flips me off saying that was a *ussy thing for me to do! What? He jumped the gun twice and he's saying I was the *ussy? I bet he told everyone that he beat me by 5 car lengths and I jumped the roll.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

You live in amarillo, you can't expet any better lol. Nice kill. You from amarillo originally?

'99 Z28 It's got the BADASS mod
    IT'S FOR SALE here:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70562

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Yeah I lived in Amarillo my whole life. I've actually been kind of big into the car scene but I got this new SS awhile ago and finally decided to take it out to see what it will do. A lot better then the LT1 I had. What about yourself?

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I'm from pampa, 45 minutes east of you. I used to run around 45th alot a few years back with my 97 LT1 Z28. Down in Lubbock now and no offence, but I don't miss the amarillo scene at all. . .
    You guys have some bad ass cars out there some nights though, I just hated how cocky most of the guys were. I remember a 9 second supra and a 9 second t/a and a few others, man there are some bad street cars up there

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Yeah I know exactly who you are talking about. Thats why I took a couple of years off so some new cars will get out there. So I mostly just race a couple of friends just for fun but's it kind of not. I'll have fun with this one for awhile and stop for a year or so then start back up. Are there some good cars down there in Lubbock? My buddy and I were thinking about going down there one weekend not only because you have the only dragstrip left in North west texas but to see the other cars there are out there
    Last edited by DNRacing; 07-03-2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: sp

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

yeah man, come on a friday and find your wa over to sonic on 64th and frankford around 9 or 930ish and you'll get to see a lot of cars, that's when everyone around here meets up. You can check out how many people plan on going out on any particular friday on www.racelubbock.com there's a forum called get together's where everyone talks about metting up on fridays. On a good night you'll get to see a couple of twin turbo C5 vette's, some killer 600rwhp 03-04 cobras, a turbo 5.0 and MANY more. On a bad night it's a few Fbodies and srt-4s just hangin out, cool guys all around no matter what.

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Yeah that sounds like an idea. I should probably build my car up a little bit before I had down there. Just to kind of keep up. Amarillo needs a website like that. The thing about Amarillo is Trans Am owners only hangout with TA owners, camaros are the same way, corvettes and vipers. I wish everyone would just have some fun and get along with everyone.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

every other friday is usually test n tune at the track, everyone posts up whether they will be going to the track or sonic also, so you'll know where the action is.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

nah you don't have to build it. It's all cool here, if it's fast, if you think it's fast, or if you just wish it was fast, everyone is welcome. we went out and raced after a gtg a few weeks ago and I had the fastest car out there It just depends on the crowd that gathers, but they are ALL cool

Thread Information