Thread: Shame on me!

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Shame on me!

I was going to the track today with my 87 GN, and I had my trailer and truck all ready to roll out. I noticed I was on E in my GN pulling it up on my trailer. I just figured I would roll it out of my drive way, and just head to my local Marathon who has 104 race fuel. I live by a dirt track out here and some of the gas stations provide higher octane! I Get to the gas station, and fill her up a over a 100 bucks of good hard earned cash. Going into the station I heard somthing of a idle over my car, and when I came out to notice a 03-04 Cobra. The young man in his early 20's suggested to line my car up at a road near my home called Swanburg Rd. I said I need my DL so I can get back to my job everyday kid so I can make money for my life to live. He then said well, and called me a pus*! I am not Arnold but weigh 205, and only 5ft9". I said no . Then my demons said hey you have to teach the young. I said your on, but you owe me at the end . He said put your meat head where your car is . I was then so fired up. We lined them up I gave him 4 and the leave. I thoght it was fair my car tubbed out, and roll-caged up. He took the bait I left hard with my front end up in the air...... The verdict horse glue for his car , and a big smile on my face for me. Still thinking to my-self I have the track all day. I stopped to shake hands looked inside of his car when I aproched to notice he was doing some drugs, but they were medication , and I asked him why are doing that he told me. I have cancer of the lungs when I was the age of 13 . I might make it into Jan of next year. Puzzled I pulled away and realyzed. I should of just let it go, and let him to believe he could of won one to say I beat a tuubed out Gn in my day. Is this guilt anybody?

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod View Post
    I was going to the track today with my 87 GN, and I had my trailer and truck all ready to roll out. I noticed I was on E in my GN pulling it up on my trailer. I just figured I would roll it out of my drive way, and just head to my local Marathon who has 104 race fuel. I live by a dirt track out here and some of the gas stations provide higher octane! I Get to the gas station, and fill her up a over a 100 bucks of good hard earned cash. Going into the station I heard somthing of a idle over my car, and when I came out to notice a 03-04 Cobra. The young man in his early 20's suggested to line my car up at a road near my home called Swanburg Rd. I said I need my DL so I can get back to my job everyday kid so I can make money for my life to live. He then said well, and called me a pus*! I am not Arnold but weigh 205, and only 5ft9". I said no . Then my demons said hey you have to teach the young. I said your on, but you owe me at the end . He said put your meat head where your car is . I was then so fired up. We lined them up I gave him 4 and the leave. I thoght it was fair my car tubbed out, and roll-caged up. He took the bait I left hard with my front end up in the air...... The verdict horse glue for his car , and a big smile on my face for me. Still thinking to my-self I have the track all day. I stopped to shake hands looked inside of his car when I aproched to notice he was doing some drugs, but they were medication , and I asked him why are doing that he told me. I have cancer of the lungs when I was the age of 13 . I might make it into Jan of next year. Puzzled I pulled away and realyzed. I should of just let it go, and let him to believe he could of won one to say I beat a tuubed out Gn in my day. Is this guilt anybody?
    I know I posted early to a thread earlier don't street, but here I do it, and it's been years since I played on the street, and I get away with it, but in guilt.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

You had no way of knowing and (forbid me if im wrong) but i will almost put money on it that the kid was lying and just trying to make you feal bad!!!

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

A kill is a kill

Josh, this shows me that with your concern on here. is more then enough to show you are a man, and in no way would you ever do bad to anybody on purpose. It just the way it happens. AT least you gave him a race, so he did have some fun. Go find him in your TA and do it again...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i wouldn't feel bad over the kill. He ran his mouth, death bed or not.

Black
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by camarolvr69 View Post
    A kill is a kill
    Such irony.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

same here, he ran his trap and had to have it shut. maybe he'll slow down and realize he does have something to live for still. modding his car and beating you the next time.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

You killed the bubbleboy, gotdamn...that is

NBM
    '00 Z28

When it comes to racing, who cares if he's got cancer or not? You didn't know that ahead of time. It's not like it was a race set up by the make a wish foundation. If that had been the case; then, and only then, should you have let him win.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

He called down the thunder, not you. If he was chipper enough to play, then he ought to be ready to accept the outcome.

The cancer condition may be real, but I'm inclined to think that's probably not the case. Either way, you didn't know.

John

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

lol i was watching dr. phil today and it had a lady on there that was addicted to vicodin. She was addicted for a couple of years and she told her husband that the pills were for some sort of cancer. So i guess you never know...Maybe he is addicted and doesnt want anyone to know...

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by camarolvr69 View Post
    lol i was watching dr. phil today and it had a lady on there that was addicted to vicodin. She was addicted for a couple of years and she told her husband that the pills were for some sort of cancer. So i guess you never know...Maybe he is addicted and doesnt want anyone to know...
    Yeah! I thought about that ...... Weird, for some reason medication abuse is huge in IL...I know allot of people who like that crap..

Thread Information