Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone
    You will never meet someone as cocky as this kid in your life. He will not shut the Funkin waggles up about his turbo beast. OH!, and I Have this scale at Zieglers apple cider plant that they use for tractor trailers and with me in the car and a 1/4 tank of gas I weigh 3400 lbs(im only 130 lbs OF MUSCLE), look at that profile picture all muscle

When I asked this kid, alex, what he weighed because ive heard abour their weight problems he look away and kind of mumbled 3500

TO bad you dont live close to me. Id be glad to spank him for you in my na stock head LS1 and Id destroy him.

Hope you demolish this little arrogant punk!

Using NOS youll destroy this kid unless you cant drive for crap.
    N/a its gonna be close due to the fact he has AWD.
    As far as NOS being for pussies,his car has a turbo. Either way they are both power adders. Use you NOS. Although the 1400$ would have been better spent elsewhere IMO.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by robb4964
    TO bad you dont live close to me. Id be glad to spank him for you in my na stock head LS1 and Id destroy him.

Hope you demolish this little arrogant punk!

Using NOS youll destroy this kid unless you cant drive for crap.
    N/a its gonna be close due to the fact he has AWD.
    As far as NOS being for pussies,his car has a turbo. Either way they are both power adders. Use you NOS. Although the 1400$ would have been better spent elsewhere IMO.

It only started out as $400.00. BUT then you need a heater, a purge, a blow down, a tb plate, FPSS, a window switch, fuel psi gauge, air/fuel wideband, and N2O psi gauge. ..... SOOO after a few months everything adds up. I never spent more than $200.00 at once other then the initial $400.00 for the kit.
    Besides besides a total engine failure im just about completely protected as far as N2O goes. I'll never have to spend money on it again, other than the $30.00 to fill which is only once a month at the most twice.
    I think all that adds up to around $1500.00 just guestimating.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i raced a few stealths on the 309 a little while back... i killed them hard but i never posted it... one of them might have been your buddy...

Impounded

Silver
    02 Camaro Z28

Has this race happened yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone
    It only started out as $400.00. BUT then you need a heater, a purge, a blow down, a tb plate, FPSS, a window switch, fuel psi gauge, air/fuel wideband, and N2O psi gauge. ..... SOOO after a few months everything adds up. I never spent more than $200.00 at once other then the initial $400.00 for the kit.
    Besides besides a total engine failure im just about completely protected as far as N2O goes. I'll never have to spend money on it again, other than the $30.00 to fill which is only once a month at the most twice.
    I think all that adds up to around $1500.00 just guestimating.
    You could have had headers and a cam if you shopped around for about that price. Permanant power.

Of course thats if you installed it.

Red
    1995 VR4 3000GT

First post, I hope to get into a C5 or C6 one of these days, but currently drive a 95 VR4, same car as the Stealth pretty much.

Should be a decent race! I think from a dig you'll probably find it tough to play catch up, from a roll...you should probably edge him out.

A BPU [boost at 14-15psi, downpipe, open filter] Stealth TT/VR4 should pretty easily run high 12's with a decent driver [12.7 with a great driver]. Not sure what a 00' Z28 LS1 with 100 shot would run? The stock turbo's are tiny and run out of breath badly at 5k.

And yeah I agree run what you brung! So what if you are almost twice the displacement and you are lighter He has AWD and turbo's. I predict AWD wins dig, ls1 wins roll, but not by as much as you guys think.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

WELLLLLL for all those patiently or impatiently waiting, heres the schoop .
    lets get some people straight.
    Alex is the tt stealth driver,
    Jared drives an 89 iroc 350, with some moderate mods. full suspension and an lt1 intake manifold.
    then theres me with the jesus mobile ls1 monster (im modest)
    Me and Jared waited outside this kids work and when he came out he had no choice but to race us. After we chose the street (an abandoned industrial park road). Jared decided that as the slower of us two he would race the stealth first.
    They line up and go, naturally jared is destroyed off the line but he comes back more with every shift, (alex is typical domestic rice driver and cant shift for shit). When it was all said and done ALEX and the tt stealth won. Jareds nose was on alexs rear quarter panel. After they come back to my end Alex talks a bunch of shit runs his mouth and says "ok that one piece of shit down"
    So i pop the trunk open the bottle up and give her a little purge snap and tell him to "line the fuck up"
    He says NO! and says that one of his turbo's is leaking (it was he was smoking like a fucking sauna). for fear of blowing up his turbo due to lack of oil he pussies out and says maybe next time.
    On top of this he says that "look everyone here knows you would kick my ass why do we need to prove it"
    So I tell him to stop with the fucking trash talking or he will need to fix alot more than his turbo's on the piece of shit and take off.

Turns out jared raced with his e-brake up (it's a 3rd gen ....) and although he didnt admit to it infront of alex because he does NOT make excuses he lost gracefully jared tells us that he missed 3rd and the video proved it his front end dove....
    All in all I learned Alex is a pussy and stealths for the most part are shit.
    I would have destroyed him N/A and on the spray he would of had to duct tape his new asshole shut.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by robb4964 View Post
    You could have had headers and a cam if you shopped around for about that price. Permanant power.

Of course thats if you installed it.
    True, but think of it this way. Now when I get my dream list,
    moser12 bolt w/ 4.11's
    steel driveshaft
    spohn torque arm
    spohn lca's
    spohn sway bar
    slicks
    ram clutch
    qtp headers
    true dual axel dump with H
    moderatestreet cam.
    ported heads
    with all this and a massive amount of small stuff in between. Ill be running 11's and on the spray ill possible be in the 10's. AND DONT tell me its not possible I watched the owner of Quick Time Performance run 11.4 at atco last sunday and that dream list is HIS I believe identically. Talked to him for 4 hours straight at the track inbetween runs and DAMN, he knows his shit.

** Was anyone at the Camaro/Firebird day at Atco in Jersey ????? pretty good turnout.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Yep, I've dealt with those Stealth TT guys and their diarrhea mouths. Funny how their cars have never matched all their BS hype.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

so you and your friend agree that your car is faster than the iroc that raced? correct?

Have you and your friend raced each other?

Do you beat him by more than the stealth beat him?

Just curious for the comparison.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    so you and your friend agree that your car is faster than the iroc that raced? correct?

Have you and your friend raced each other?

Do you beat him by more than the stealth beat him?

Just curious for the comparison.
    Me and jared have known each other for ....14 years now. Ive raced him countless times and have never lost . I usually pull about 3 to 4 lengths on him.
    For comparison we were both at atco last sunday.
    Jared - 13.8 N/A
    Me - 13.4 N/A and 13.01 (75 wet shot) spinning all the way through 2nd.

Red
    1995 VR4 3000GT

Quote Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone View Post
    WELLLLLL for all those patiently or impatiently waiting, heres the schoop .
    lets get some people straight.
    Alex is the tt stealth driver,
    Jared drives an 89 iroc 350, with some moderate mods. full suspension and an lt1 intake manifold.
    then theres me with the jesus mobile ls1 monster (im modest)
    Me and Jared waited outside this kids work and when he came out he had no choice but to race us. After we chose the street (an abandoned industrial park road). Jared decided that as the slower of us two he would race the stealth first.
    They line up and go, naturally jared is destroyed off the line but he comes back more with every shift, (alex is typical domestic rice driver and cant shift for shit). When it was all said and done ALEX and the tt stealth won. Jareds nose was on alexs rear quarter panel. After they come back to my end Alex talks a bunch of shit runs his mouth and says "ok that one piece of shit down"
    So i pop the trunk open the bottle up and give her a little purge snap and tell him to "line the fuck up"
    He says NO! and says that one of his turbo's is leaking (it was he was smoking like a fucking sauna). for fear of blowing up his turbo due to lack of oil he pussies out and says maybe next time.
    On top of this he says that "look everyone here knows you would kick my ass why do we need to prove it"
    So I tell him to stop with the fucking trash talking or he will need to fix alot more than his turbo's on the piece of shit and take off.

Turns out jared raced with his e-brake up (it's a 3rd gen ....) and although he didnt admit to it infront of alex because he does NOT make excuses he lost gracefully jared tells us that he missed 3rd and the video proved it his front end dove....
    All in all I learned Alex is a pussy and stealths for the most part are shit.
    I would have destroyed him N/A and on the spray he would of had to duct tape his new asshole shut.

Too bad his car wasn't running 100%. I still say it would be a close race, sounds like you'd be in the high 12's with 100 shot and a perfect launch. That's right where he should be with everything close to running 100% [i.e no turbo's blowing oil].

The dude sounds like a dick though.

And I wouldn't say Stealth's are shit. 300-400 bucks and you should be in the 12's, upgraded turbo's and fuel [1500-2000] and you should be in the 11's.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Synergytheory... let me paint you a picture,
    dodge stealth, primer white with primer gray ground effects, dents all over the god damn place EIGHTEEN inch wheels that are so damn cheap that they weigh upwards of 50 pounds a piece. Sure stealths may be fast... then again if I could do it all over again for 2,000 I would have bolted on a 12 bolt with 4.11's and for another 380 gotten a steel driveshaft 200 more and some slicks and boom im in the 12's. add another 2 grand for a ram clutch and a 150 wet shot and hello 11's

Thread Information