JohnnyGTO

FS: 2001 Camaro Z28 with extensive mods.

For sale is my 2001 Camaro Z28. I am the only person to title this vehicle. That car is in great shape. I am selling as my son is due within 2-3 weeks and have not been able to enjoy the car (also just sold my 2005 GTO). The car has a brand new fresh paint job and no expense was spared. The new paint was $6,700 and is the original Navy Blue Metallic color. The car has approximately 50,500 miles on it. The new engine has a total of 5,700 miles since it was built.

2001 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro Z28: 6 speed, leather interior, power everything, t-tops, fully loaded!

Engine: Forged Sportsman 348ci "Street Eliminator", RGR Stage 2 Heads, Comp 224/228 .581/.581 112LSA Reverse Split Custom Grind Camshaft, Comp 918 Valve Springs & Retainers, Chromoly Pushrods, ARP Studs, Diamond Forged Pistons, Eagle 3D Forged Connecting Rods, SLP Long Tube Headers, SLP Off Road Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, LS6 Intake Manifold, ASP Under Drive Pulley, SLP LS6 Ported Oil Pump, Double Roller Timing Chain, Ported Throttle Body, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Filter, MSD 8.5mm Wires, NGK TR6 Plugs.

Motor Built & Tuned by Speed, Inc. The car is running at stock timing and stock compression.

Drivetrain: Moser 12 Bolt w/ 3.73 Gears, Eaton Posi, 33 Spline Axles, TA Girdle, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, Dodge Viper T-56 Hardened Internals, Lingenfelter Driveshaft & U-Joints, Pro 5.0 Shifter w/ Hurst Knob.

Suspension & Chassis: MAC Progressive Rate Lowering Springs (1.5"), Kenny Brown Double Diamond Sub Frame Connectors, BMR Adjustable Torque Arm, BMR Rear Relocation Brackets, BMR Double-Adjustable Panhard Bar, WS6 Front and Rear Swap Bars.

Miscellaneous: Nitrous Express GM EFI Kit - 125HP Jets, AutoMeter Dual Gauge Pod, AutoMeter A/F Gauge, AutoMeter Fuel Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Express Switch Panel, Nitrous Express Bottle Warmer, SLP Line Lock.

Appearance: GM Sport Appearance Package, 18" x 9.5" Chrome Z06 Wheels, 275/35/18 Kumho Supra 712 Tires, Wings West Front Grille Insert, 35% Tint.

The car makes 434rwhp/418rwtq all motor. On a 125 shot the car made 586rwhp/636rwtq. The car has never been sprayed at the track and I have only gone through 3-4 nitrous bottles - most of which was purged through the dual purge nossles.

There has never been an expense spared with this car. The only issues with the car is that the rear shocks need to be replaced and the new owner may want a new clutch if they plan on racing this. Last clutch inspection showed 35-40% remaining.

I have over $30,000 worth of parts into this car. I have a "baby book" that has all pictures, dyno sheets, and invoices and receipts for all work. All of the work has been performed by Speed, Inc. in Schaumburg Illinois or High Tech Motorsports in Minnesota.

I am asking $18,000 or best offer. I need to move this car fast and will consider all offers that are respectable. If you plan on doing extensive modifications to any Fbody this has nearly everything that you could ever want/need. I have multiple pictures available for any stage during this cars buildup. The car would only need shocks for the new owner and any personal touches. The car sounds incredible! This is not a very tame car as it has a lot of barf and a lot of bite.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or message me on AIM: JohnnyLS2GTO

Here are some pictures, enjoy:

Last edited by JohnnyGTO; 05-28-2006 at 08:32 AM.

JohnnyGTO
    I also have a website for the car. However, there may not be everything listed. I lost my passwords for my FTP site and haven't been able to update it.

www.johnnyz28.com
    Last edited by JohnnyGTO; 05-28-2006 at 08:32 AM.

JohnnyGTO
    I lowered the price by $1,500 after looking at market value for this type of vehicle. Price is at $18,000 or best offer. Make any legit offer and I will consider.

This car is a beast.

JohnnyGTO
    I also forgot to add that I do have an SLP car cover for this vehicle that will go with the car. Once the car is sold I have no reason to keep it.

Thanks again!

John

JohnnyGTO
    TTT.

This vehicle must sell, I will review any reasonable offer.

iTrader
    I am wondering why a 5 year old 50k mile car needed a full repaint?

JohnnyGTO
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSierra
    I am wondering why a 5 year old 50k mile car needed a full repaint?
    Some dipshit decided to key the car on the passenger side. Since I didn't want a mismatched car I had the entire car repainted. Also, if you've ever seen an Fbody that has highway mileage they tend to get peppered on the front end and hood.

There isn't one rock chip or scratch anywhere on the car. It's flawless. However, I am contemplating keeping the car anyways.

slo98ss
    98 SS plus cash for ur car?

Thread Information