Thread: pinks

red
    04 pontiac gto

pinks

im not sure if this was a new episode or not but it featured a camaro i believe a 95 and a nova.kinda pissed me off when i heard the camaro guy saying i hope he doesnt find it we brought an 8 second car..the dude cheated and sandbagged the nova to make it seem like a 11second car.the nova didnt stand a chance.what ever happened to a fair race especially when there 70,000 dollar cars at stake.any one have any feedback on this?

red
    98 Z28

that camaro was nasty!!! that was some bs though when he told the driver to lose by 5 lengths. hes a puss. he had a week and a half to fix the grand national but didnt. i hate cheaters like that

red
    04 pontiac gto

he could of fixed it but instead scamed the nova guy into racing him saying its only a 11 second car..thats the one thing that gets me on that show.if you accuse them of sandbag they come back saying somethings wrong with my car..

Yeah, that was a good episode, but it didn't seem fair to me. I guess it all lies in the negotiations though. I've never done htat kind of street racing, but I guess you really have to negotiate hard and shrewdly.

Anyone notice (I'm pretty sure of this without going back to re-watch the episode) that the guys who built the Camaro, Miller Racing, were the same guys who built the 70's Nova that they lost to a white early 2nd gen earlier in the season? There was actually an article about it in this months Hot Rod.

Best thing about that episode: the guy in the Camaro negotiates that he gets to use his 2nd stage of N2o. After just barely losing the race, he whispers to his crew that he didn't even hit the 2nd stage.

The whole time he complained that he was running up against a high dollar real racecar in a car he built from used parts. He ended up winning the car.

I thought the most unfair episode was when the Bullydog truck the guy in the S10. I don't think it's fair that factory sponsored vehicles like that enter.

Thread Information