Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Very sorry to hear of this misfortune. But am very happy to see you trying to revive and salvage the car. I love mine just as much and hope nothing ever comes to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    If you do get a used LS1 make sure you find out what yr the block is. 97-99 LS1's have a weak oil pump. In 2000 they started putting in the LS6 oil pump as OEM.

If you do get a 97-99 LS1 spend the extra $150 and get either a LS6 oil pump or a Melling 10295 oil pump.
    So I already have one then, awesome!
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Dark Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWS6 View Post
    Very sorry to hear of this misfortune. But am very happy to see you trying to revive and salvage the car. I love mine just as much and hope nothing ever comes to that point.

So I already have one then, awesome!
    Thank you so much Darren. I appreciate that so much. Oh I know it. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
    Oh my Darren. That's a beautiful car.

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

Liability insurance after it got flooded once, that sucks. A penny saved is just a penny. I now carry full coverage on both of my cars. I had liability on my old bird and it was wrecked, got not even 1 penny. Insurance is worth it always.
    98' Trans AM RIP

00' WS6/Black/Pacesetter LT's/Magnaflow Exhaust/SLP lid/Nick Williams 92mm TB/FAST 92 Intake/BMR Strut Tower Brace/BMR Rear LCA's/BMR Panhard Bar

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

^^same here, I have full on all my cars.

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Yep ! +1 on that ! I have full on all mine too,, even the Laguna that only sees May thru Oct. I take my T/A to the track on occasions and auto-X it about 5 times a year so I'm thinking about getting on-track insurance for it as well. I think Hagerty sells it.
    '02 Black RamAir M6--Kooks LTH, Magnaflo, Lowered Eibach springs and Bilstien shocks, Tuned By Frost, K&N & SLP box, Smooth bellows, polished TB, Spohn perf. suspension, shock tower brace. UMI 3point SFC. Front & side splitters w/ canards. American Racing 18" wheels & Mich. Pilot SS titres
    '76 LagunaS3 - 355ci , 350 turbo, 3:55's

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

even if its stored its insured against flood, fire, theft and anything falling on it.

Dark Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Unfortunately I couldn't afford full coverage on mine. I have an update though. They finally finished. And I have the car back. But it's not even close to being the same car. It used to have a perfect interior. No more. Bad cracks in the front seats. The engine looks terrible. I used to keep it very clean. Not everything is working. I obviously can fix everything. But it just pisses me off. I had a Sportline lowering kit on it. And that disappeared. The only good thing is it still makes good horse power. They dyno'd it at 470 on their Mustang dyno.

Thread Information