Ac climate control ???

Ok guys i got a ?.. i recently have replaced my graphite dash for a way nicer ebony one being as im goin for a full ebony interior look.... but when i finished the dash install i noticed i dont have the climate controls working right now... everything from what im seeing is clipped/plugged in for the climate control is there a paticular plug or harness that controls the hvac? Pics wouod be greatly appreciated Thanks !!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Cayanne
    98 Z28 Vert M6

I'm no expert on this kinda thing, but I've noticed that each connecter seems to be unique. If the two ends fit together, then they belong together. I could be wrong on that, though. Also, are you sure you did not introduce a short somewhere?

When I was installing my MGW shifter, I had to remove the center console. I dropped one of my bits in the area where the parking break circuit connects to the lights. When I got everything back together, I noticed that I did not have any dash lights. I spent two days trying to track down what I'd left unplugged (even ripped the center console apart a couple times).

Finally, I tracked down the fuse for the dash lights and it was blown. My initial thought was that I should try to locate the short, since that's what probably blew the fuse. But I gave up after a while and just installed a new fuse. Once installed, the problem was solved: the short I introduced was a momentary one and just needed a new fuse. So dozens of hours and headaches later, a $3 fuse and 10 seconds of labor fixed the issue. Go figure.
    Lid, Throttle Body, LS6 Intake, Heads, Cam, Magnaflow, LS7 Clutch, SFCs, STB, Panhard Bar, Strano Springs, Hollow Sway Bars, Poly/Roto LCAs, Konis, MGW Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Naaman View Post
    I'm no expert on this kinda thing, but I've noticed that each connecter seems to be unique. If the two ends fit together, then they belong together. I could be wrong on that, though. Also, are you sure you did not introduce a short somewhere?

When I was installing my MGW shifter, I had to remove the center console. I dropped one of my bits in the area where the parking break circuit connects to the lights. When I got everything back together, I noticed that I did not have any dash lights. I spent two days trying to track down what I'd left unplugged (even ripped the center console apart a couple times).

Finally, I tracked down the fuse for the dash lights and it was blown. My initial thought was that I should try to locate the short, since that's what probably blew the fuse. But I gave up after a while and just installed a new fuse. Once installed, the problem was solved: the short I introduced was a momentary one and just needed a new fuse. So dozens of hours and headaches later, a $3 fuse and 10 seconds of labor fixed the issue. Go figure.
    I agree its like im tryna figure it out but i swear i plugged every switch but for some reason its not even switching... its gotta be a plug..

Cayanne
    98 Z28 Vert M6

Is anything else not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Naaman View Post
    Is anything else not working?
    Nope just that it has to be the vaccum port for sure

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

^^ This (probably).

Thread Information