Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

98 Formula
    06 duramax

good looking car....always been a fan of white sports cars yet have never owned one. Go figure. Looks like your boys are at a good age. About that time they start paying attention to cars really and learning about them. Also the time when all their friends that don't know shit about cars try to tell them their dads '92 corolla is faster. I get those questions all the time from the kids "dad....is our car faster than a cobalt? Jimmy Dickershnitzel says his dad's cobalt can out run it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I have never been a huge fan of white sport cars yet I did own one.

I remember when I was 6 or 7 my aunt had a early 90s cavalier z24. Black with the gray ground effects. 5 speed. I thought it was so fast.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Click for full size

My work buddy's SRT Challenger next to the SS
    Note: Front plate mount is now gone. Not a requirement in OK, but because the car was originally at a Texas dealership, it was a forced option.
    Click for full size

Pulled this one from Facebook so the quality is downgraded...
    Click for full size
    She's a beaut Clark.
    View out the back on the 5th Gen was no worse than an 05-11 Mustang or the Challengers
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Click for full size

Note: Front plate mount is now gone. Not a requirement in OK, but because the car was originally at a Texas dealership, it was a forced option.
    Click for full size

Click for full size
    The 5th gen is getting better! I never much cared for the 'boxy' style when they first came out, but it's nice to see that they are changing up the lines and are more visually appealing. I like it Congrats and enjoy!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Thanks guys/gal, I'm really enjoying the car. I was never a huge fan of the 5th gens, but they made just enough changes to the body lines and finally dropped the weight back down for the 6th gen. I couldn't help but fall back in love with them. This car fits me like a glove. Don't get me wrong, for modding/playing (can't even tune this one without voiding the warranty :/ ) I still miss the old Arctic. I think I'll still get another 4th gen to play around with at a later date.

I did have to adjust my side mirrors to the extreme. Lane changing can be tedious if you aren't constantly paying close attention to the vehicles surrounding you. Back seat space is drastically reduced as well, not near as much room as my old car. But I haven't heard too many complaints from the boys. I'm sure they are at school bragging about it right now

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    She's a beaut Clark.
    View out the back on the 5th Gen was no worse than an 05-11 Mustang or the Challengers
    I've rented every single one of those cars, so short of people that have owned all three, I'd say I have a pretty good feel for them all regarding visibility. The challenger and mustang are better in any direction, visibility wise. The camaros are horrible, especially the rear three quarter view. The 6th gen sucks backing out of a parking space. For regular driving they aren't too bad ( as Y2K said IF you have your mirrors adjusted)

When I had the drivers seat adjusted for me (I'm 6'1), there was literally no leg room in back. Maybe one inch between seat back and the front of the rear bucket. it's a sports car though. The 6th gen really is an entirely different animal than the 5th gen. There's no comparison. There isn't a better sports car for under 40 grand.
    Last edited by 5.0THIS; 08-31-2016 at 09:12 PM.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    The front of the car reminds me of a "storm trooper". Love it! Congrats
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I've rented every single one of those cars, so short of people that have owned all three, I'd say I have a pretty good feel for them all regarding visibility. The challenger and mustang are better in any direction, visibility wise. The camaros are horrible, especially the rear three quarter view. The 6th gen sucks backing out of a parking space. For regular driving they aren't too bad ( as Y2K said IF you have your mirrors adjusted)

When I had the drivers seat adjusted for me (I'm 6'1), there was literally no leg room in back. Maybe one inch between seat back and the front of the rear bucket. it's a sports car though. The 6th gen really is an entirely different animal than the 5th gen. There's no comparison. There isn't a better sports car for under 40 grand.
    I've worked in all three dealers. The 05-14 Mustangs are just as awful as the 5th Gen. I'll give you the Challengers are the best out of the bunch

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I love the Stormtrooper look too . I'm probably going to do some blackouts around the car to keep that going. My SS emblems are red though, so I may paint my calipers to match with some G2, and get some Brembo and Camaro decals to put back on. I like third color accents when they're done tastefully. Moving on to September thread

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information