Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah...if you're wanting loud then go with a loudmouth. Just be aware you'll get a few extra looks from the popo probably. I was going to say just straight pipe it since you have cats but doesn't sound like that's on the table anymore. The other (more expensive) option is there's a company that used to be GMMG. Awesome sounding system. I can't remember their name now but I'll try to find it and post the name.....someone on here just posted it the last week or two.

2002 trans am ws6

Well I went ahead and order the loudmouth ll last night. So I guess I'll find out how much my neighbors like me once I install it.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    yeah...if you're wanting loud then go with a loudmouth. Just be aware you'll get a few extra looks from the popo probably. I was going to say just straight pipe it since you have cats but doesn't sound like that's on the table anymore. The other (more expensive) option is there's a company that used to be GMMG. Awesome sounding system. I can't remember their name now but I'll try to find it and post the name.....someone on here just posted it the last week or two.
    Hawks third gen carries the system. Can't remember the name but I'm at work so cant look it up.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

madhammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information