Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Just saw the 2016 Camaro

Just came from the Motor Trend car show from earlier today. I saw the ne Camaro and I am glad that I decided to keep my WS6. The sixth gen has even less visibilty than the 5th, especially for the rear view, the package tray blocks all but a little bit more than a foot highs worth of rear view. The side view is less as well.

I know that they have backup cameras (only when in reverse) and blind spot detectors but I like to have the confidence of being anle to use my own vision and other senses when I am driving a car.

While I know the Camaro will perform great, they shouldve been at least like Ford did with the Mustang and gave it some visibility area. I dont see how the Camaro will be all that comfortable to drive, day-by-day.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

I agree with the blind spots. I also went to the show Saturday and sat in it. I like the way it looks from the outside and how open the engine is to work on, but driving it will be something I wouldn't like.
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Resurrection!!! I've been driving mine for about 3 weeks now. 110 miles a day on average for my commute, plus fun driving on evenings and weekends. The blind spots were ridiculous at first, especially coming from the 4th gen SS to a G6 GXP to the current SS. After the first couple of days I took it upon myself to sit and adjust my seat and all of my mirrors until I was satisfied. I was able to kill the blind spots by adjusting my side mirrors waaayy out, taking advice from my truck driving brother. I may still opt to tack on spot mirrors for a little extra cushion, but overall I seem to have adapted to the high and short windows and very, very small rear windshield. But I will admit, I've never had to have my head on such a swivel just to make a lane change

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Thread Information