Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Speaking of beer...throwing a craft beer party this Saturday. Hoping to have over 50 different craft beers there, along with a keg of craft beer.
    Isn't that called a Circuit party?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I take it that you, the local yokel, have never been to the Oktoberfest (that's how they spell it) in Munich, Germany...
    yeah....I want to fly halfway around the world to drink shitty dark beer. Pass.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Got my new wheels this afternoon, pretty cool he gave me all the service records original brochure, and window sticker. I got a lot of reading to do there is so much stuff on this thing. Stickered for over $41k in 08...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    yeah....I want to fly halfway around the world to drink shitty dark beer. Pass.
    Not everyone can get drunk off Coor's Light

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    Got my new wheels this afternoon, pretty cool he gave me all the service records original brochure, and window sticker. I got a lot of reading to do there is so much stuff on this thing. Stickered for over $41k in 08...
    Click for full size
    that's actually a good looking ride......ford has a couple sharp looking SUV's these days. I saw a new exploder last week that was sharp looking....black on white.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I got promoted this week. The wife and I were talking to Zach about something and I corrected her on something and she sarcastically told Zach " I forgot your dad is the smartest person on the planet" then I got to correct her again and pointed out they found liquid water on mars so there could be life on mars so technically I would be the smartest person on 2 planets She's a lucky gal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Gray/ White

Mornin
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Silver

Mornin

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I got promoted this week. The wife and I were talking to Zach about something and I corrected her on something and she sarcastically told Zach " I forgot your dad is the smartest person on the planet" then I got to correct her again and pointed out they found liquid water on mars so there could be life on mars so technically I would be the smartest person on 2 planets She's a lucky gal.

She might have something to say about that.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Click for full size
    That's a great looking Explorer. I'm a Ford truck guy, I never really cared for Explorers but have always been familiar with them. When that updated front/rear came out in 2006 I loved it. I assume it is a Limited by the large diameter wheels.

$41k in 2008, dang! AWD? My 2007 F-150 Lariat Supercrew loaded was $40k in 2007. I paid almost half of that when I bought it in 2011. It is alarming the depreciation of brand new vehicles. The price to pay to know a vehicle from day 1.

I also find it funny that currently right now your post count is 853, the # of both of our LS1 heads.
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

****Oktoberfest Train****

Everyone native here is breaking out jackets and beanie caps because it's in the 60's and I'm still in shorts thinking how nice it is...
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm heading into the tree stand here in a few. Gonna rain on me all morning it looks like. I have a tree umbrella so i should be somewhat dry. Saw 9 deer carrying my ladder in last night so thos cold snap has them moving hopefully.

Silver

I'm heading into the tree stand here in a few. Gonna rain on me all morning it looks like. I have a tree umbrella so i should be somewhat dry. Saw 9 deer carrying my ladder in last night so thos cold snap has them moving hopefully.
    I'm going to lay here in bed and stay warm and dry. It gets harder and harder for me to get out there every year. I haven't even gotten my license yet, however did shoot the bow recently on a 3D shoot. Good Luck.
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWS6 View Post
    Click for full size
    That's a great looking Explorer. I'm a Ford truck guy, I never really cared for Explorers but have always been familiar with them. When that updated front/rear came out in 2006 I loved it. I assume it is a Limited by the large diameter wheels.

$41k in 2008, dang! AWD? My 2007 F-150 Lariat Supercrew loaded was $40k in 2007. I paid almost half of that when I bought it in 2011. It is alarming the depreciation of brand new vehicles. The price to pay to know a vehicle from day 1.

I also find it funny that currently right now your post count is 853, the # of both of our LS1 heads.
    Yes it is a Limited and also a AWD. I paid $17,750 but with taxs, tags I'm just under $19k. $41650 was the sticker. This is my first Ford in almost 20 years and honestly couldn't be happier right now. This thing only has 46k on the clock and has never been in the snow. I get my friends to look under it and they can't believe how clean it is. Now if it can survive the riggers of the daily driving and hold together we will have to see but I feel comfortable it will.

Gray/ White

Stock up on wheel bearings. Really the only main issue those have. If it's the 4.6 plugs may suck

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Swapped out the bay window yesterday in the living room. Finished up the trim and caulking in the rain -- just made it. This morning, I will trim out the front windows and call it good. Other than the trip to Carlisle on Thursday, this has been a working vacation.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Stock up on wheel bearings. Really the only main issue those have. If it's the 4.6 plugs may suck
    I'm used to that with my trailblazer I have swapped them so many times I'm getting pretty good at it...I did save the link for the plug removal kit you sent me before Carp and I plan to change them soon but only when I have the kit. He had the tranny flushed along with a recent oil change and inspection at our local Ford dealer. It's time for a coolant flush I will do first..any tips on plug removal I should keep in mind before starting? Such as warm motor, cold motor, any cleaners run through to loosen the carbon you spoke of, anything at all!
    Last edited by kingls1; 10-03-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Trimming out the front windows this morning. It has been raining/drizzling all morning and is a bit on the cool side. Will be glad to put the wraps on this project.

Gray/ White

I'm used to that with my trailblazer I have swapped them so many times I'm getting pretty good at it...I did save the link for the plug removal kit you sent me before Carp and I plan to change them soon but only when I have the kit. He had the tranny flushed along with a recent oil change and inspection at our local Ford dealer. It's time for a coolant flush I will do first..any tips on plug removal I should keep in mind before starting? Such as warm motor, cold motor, any cleaners run through to loosen the carbon you spoke of, anything at all!
    Sea foam probably wouldn't hurt. I do hot engine crack them loose 1/4 turn spray 2+2 and a power blaster, etc let sit a couple minutes then go for it slowly and work in both directions while removing. May work may not. That Otc kit I have will remove the broken plug if need be also. Doing the plugs early will help also

Gray/ White

Barring something crazy. It'll officially be our's end of November
    1852 Walnut Shade Rd, Magnolia, DE 19962 | Zillow

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information