Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Never had problems cornering with the ET Street radials on my GTP. Hell drove in a snow storm on them even.
    What do you think is a snow storm? There is No Way you drove these tires in a snow storm unless it was Down hill or a few flurries!!!!! I have driven everything from v8 Mustangs to two different Camaro's in the snow and if you didn't have winter tires with studs you weren't going for Shit and even then where we live it's either 4wd or a FWD with some dam good winter dawgs.......so your E/T streets may be the king at the track but don't tell me they are good in the snow as well!!!! SNOW

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Here is the "ET Street" that has issues on the street; different than the "ET Street Radials"...at least from what I have seen and read.

Last edited by 35th-ANV-SS; 09-05-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Mornin

Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    What do you think is a snow storm? There is No Way you drove these tires in a snow storm unless it was Down hill or a few flurries!!!!! I have driven everything from v8 Mustangs to two different Camaro's in the snow and if you didn't have winter tires with studs you weren't going for Shit and even then where we live it's either 4wd or a FWD with some dam good winter dawgs.......so your E/T streets may be the king at the track but don't tell me they are good in the snow as well!!!! SNOW
    Define "good in the snow" Think it was around 3 inches. Even climes a hill with them after a slid through an intersection trying to stop. Wasn't the best idea I've had by any means

98 Formula
    06 duramax

got a lot to do today.....about 15 people coming over later to get drunk and light shit on fire with me. Got the smoking done yesterday...brisket and butt came out awesome. Gonna be a good time today. I need to go out and pull the plug wire off the quad so it won't start to keep the drunks off of it. Ok....that's mainly for me but a bunch of drunks around a quad rarely ever ends well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Cruise in last night was packed! Zach and Leon were both absent. i know Zach had wedding duties to fulfill for a friend, not sure about Leon.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I need to go out and pull the plug wire off the quad so it won't start to keep the drunks off of it. Ok....that's mainly for me but a bunch of drunks around a quad rarely ever ends well.
    My dad agrees with this lol. He Dukes of Hazzarded his a few times while drunk.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I need to go out and pull the plug wire off the quad so it won't start to keep the drunks off of it. Ok....that's mainly for me but a bunch of drunks around a quad rarely ever ends well.
    My dad agrees with this lol. He Dukes of Hazzarded his a few times while drunk.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Dawn is off to Ithaca with her family for an obstacle race of some sort. I have to go fill the gas cans, do the recycling and maybe dump some oil at Autozone. Probably going to give the Caddie a bath and do some mowing later today as well.

Jetstream Metallic Blue
    1978 Trans Am LS1

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Cruise in last night was packed! Zach and Leon were both absent. i know Zach had wedding duties to fulfill for a friend, not sure about Leon.
    Hershey Park..vacation with grandkids...sorry I missed it. It's one of the better shows around. I hope to make it out to the Mansfield Cruise in to see your new fbody. Is it Thursday night?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Yes, Thursday starting at 5:30. First Citizens Community Bank parking lot in the center of town. I think the Beiter's show might be next weekend too. The original date was rained out.

Silver

Went to a show today in Down Town Johnstown, The Mopar club shuts down Main Street. they had a nice turn out today. I don't feel very good today cause a buddy stopped up last night and we tried to drink everything I had! trouble with that is I have been stocking up lately so the booze won.......

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

If the question ever arises as to whether a 15 year old Troy-Bilt tractor with a 20 hp engine and a 46" deck can brush hog a field, the answer is yes.

The neighbor that mows and bails the field behind our house always waits until this time of year to cut it for the first time. He leaves a fairly good size patch untouched right behind our house that has gone to weeds and big nasty shit. I usually wait for another neighbor to get out his tractor as he has always brush hogged it in the past... but this year I decided to see what the old beater tractor can really do.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Tick Performance is finally starting to assemble my engine! Also this weekend is a 4 day for me!
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

* * * Wake Me Up When September Ends Train * * *

long night.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

no shit...think I went to bed at 5am in this morning. Had a lot more people than I thought show up. Probably had 30 people here. One of those times where cooking way more food than you need paid off. Also....keeping with ignorant ass trends I seem to be known for I laid the dirt bike down and I'm sore as hell today I was only doing 5mph or so. Just got on the front brake too hard in loose shit and lost the front end on it.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Picnic at the in-laws' this afternoon. Everyone is out on the pond kayaking right now.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Went to the Corvette museum for my birthday, it was really awesome. I'll post up some pictures later.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Not entirely certain what the plan is for tomorrow.

Silver

Got in the Trans Am today and did a 285 mile round trip up to the Kinzua Bridge skywalk up close to Pa / NY border. Really old railroad bridge that is 301feet high and was hit by a tornado a few years back so they made a skywalk out of it. Pretty freakin neat. Only bad part it poured about 8miles out and the road in was a dirt road about 1mile long and it never rained so as the cars coming out and the ones I was following was putting a ton of dust in the air that was sticking right to my soaking wet car.....T/A worked flawlessly despite looking trashed right now... I'll post some pics soon
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Been in Traverse City all weekend drinking way too much beer and wine, along with having way too much fun.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information