Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Let us know if it happens again with the new PS and Graphics card. I've never had that type of issue with RAM before. I'm not saying the problem could not be the memory card. I'm just interested to know if it could be

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

im interested to find out too. I have noticed is that internet explorer stops responding and I have to restart the pc to get it to work again. its been going on for sometime but I dont think is related.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Well so far so good. I'm not too concern with it since I'm going to buy my upgrades to build my new system. I will try to sell the old one or part it out. So far I'm VERY impressed with the new EVGA Geforce GTX650Ti Boost OC. I bought Skyrim and the game plays real smooth and beautiful at high settings.

I'm going to get me an Asus Sabertooth mobo, AMD 8 core CPU 3.6ghz and 8Gb of Corsair 1866mhz DDR3 memory. I returned the corsair PS and upgraded to a Corsair TX650 it has support for haswell CPU so I can use it for intel if I decided to upgrade in the future.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I always have issues with ie no matter which system I'm using. It always stops responding, so, I never use it anymore.

Glad you haven't had anymore issues.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

well I might actually don't do the build and just do some slight upgrade. I added the number and im up to $750 lol. That's a little too much for me at this time specially since selling some of the older parts is going to be hard. What I have noticed is that my games runs extremely well with graphics on high with the new video card. So I did some research and decided to upgrade my CPU to AMD 970 quad black edition running at 3.6 ghz. The L2 and L3 on this processor is way higher. I used 3 PS calculator and all told me even with the new system I was going to build that I need a minimum of 386 watts. I'm keeping the antec 430 and possibly return the newer PS depending if I can get used to the noise of the 430. The corsair is whisper quiet which I like. I did installed the cpu cooler. If everything works great with the 3.6 ghz quad processor I will then return everything. I just don't see the need right now to upgrade to a super high end pc after installing the new card. I do know that I can't be the cpu overheating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information