Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Kaspersky internet security and antivirus software discount

Hey guys I have been using Kaspersky internet security for quite some time and I personally like it. It had found things others haven't. Anyway, I wanted to pass on that they have a sale. you save between $20 and up depending on the product you order. I had to renew mine today and decided to search for a coupon. Well I found this coupon that gives an additional 40% off on top of their sale. The coupon code is KASP402012. There is a section in the checkout screen to put the code.

I got 2 yrs for 3 PC's for $72. You can get protection for only one PC for about $40 with the additional discount. I don't work for Kaspersky or get anything from them. I just saw the savings and I'm passing them up to you!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I have Kaspersky and I have been happy with it as well. I do like it does not slow the computer down as much to do a full scan like Norton does and has caught things Norton has not.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    I have Kaspersky and I have been happy with it as well. I do like it does not slow the computer down as much to do a full scan like Norton does and has caught things Norton has not.
    yes, it has been the only one so far that haven't slowed my PC down. I had Norton in the past and my PC will get slow eventually.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

I've been running kaspersky for years as well. Love it...

Norton causes a ton of issues...it is a memory hog, causes internet connection issues, and wreakes havoc on your ip services etc. First thing I do when somebody has an internet connection issue is run the norton removal tool and reboot the machine...80% of the time, norton was the issue

Hmm, doesn't Kaspersky utilize too much of your RAM?

Thread Information