Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

REVENGE is a dish best served with STICKY TIRES

Allright fellas, I told you guys about me being busted 2 out of 3 times to a sweet, light blue 5.0 trunk model with 00 Cobra chrome's the FIRST night I owned my Z28. Since racing him, I put about 50 more HP to the wheels and added some phat 295/35's Proxes (very sticky when hot). Well, last Friday night I got my REVENGE. He was up town with his brother, and I had my boy Dustin with me. I have been looking for that car since the first night I owned the Z, back in November. As soon as I passed him, I whipped it around in the middle of the road and went after him.

We went to the usual spot, we both heated them up, and we both hooked hard off the line. I didn't see him beside me after the middle of second gear, and at the middle of fourth I had 2 car lengths on him. That 5.0 was much faster than the 06 supercharged Saleen I ran a couple months ago.

Then the guys car stalled and wouldn't crank. We were trying to get it started and 3 cop cars rolled up on us. They got a call we were street racing, but I wasn't going to leave the guy there, especially since it was my fault he was racing anyway. They even had descriptions of the cars racing. Plus, those Proxes leave distinctive tread marks, and it was obvious I left them. They gave me a lot of shit, and left the other fellas alone, and we had to push his car off the road till we could get it started. After doing a lot of talking and cajoling, I was left with only a vocal warning. The cops told us if they ever see us just sitting beside each other on a street they would hit us with everything in the book.

When his hood was up, that was when the cat was out of the bag. That thing had been gutted, had aluminum heads, don't know if it was stroked, but prolly, 850 Demon carb with NO breather, aftermarket everything, MSD ignition, chrome longtubes, gears, sticky 275 drag tires, and the works!!! I knew that damn thing was too fast to be anywhere near stock. And the guy was a damn good driver, if you make any mistakes, spinning too much, or missing a shift, he will get your ass.

Two race cars, two good drivers, DAMN it was AWESOME!! Payback for an earlier defeat made it even sweeter!
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

NBM
    '00 Z28

Awesome. Killing that guy must've been like being in sixth grade and punching the bully from fifth grade right in the mouth. Then helping him up. Nice kill. And you, a class act.

I tip my hat.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Awesome. Killing that guy must've been like being in sixth grade and punching the bully from fifth grade right in the mouth. Then helping him up. Nice kill. And you, a class act.

I tip my hat.
    Thanks. I hope most racer's out there would do the same for me if I were in his boots. "Do unto others", ya know.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol the ford broke what a surprise, lol good kill

Black
    1998 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60

I tip my hat.
    That is a great analogy!

Nice KILL

Drive it like u stole it! newguy WS6's Avatar

Black
    06' GTO

Now thats a good story. Are you in Raleigh? I know those cops are pretty tough up there. Both of my wifes aunts live there. Nice Kill and glad you guys were able to get off the hook

Steve

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by newguy WS6
    Now thats a good story. Are you in Raleigh? I know those cops are pretty tough up there. Both of my wifes aunts live there. Nice Kill and glad you guys were able to get off the hook

Steve
    Both of your wives? Damn dude, I was wondering who was taking up all the wifey material.

Drive it like u stole it! newguy WS6's Avatar

Black
    06' GTO

Yeah ... well you know how it is the more the merry...LOL Nah, both her auts live there.. we go up and see em a few times a year.

Steve

Thread Information