Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Add me to the list...I need two sets -- one for each Camaro.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Toss me on that list! I hate stopping at warp speed. (Ok that was bad)

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

Count Me In If They Work, I Think Your Source Will Be Swamped.

i'd like info as well please send me a PM

Thanks

Black
    2001 Camaro SS 1LE

Hello All,
    At this point my contact is not responding to my emails and voice mails. I do not even know if they were shipped last week like he promised. I am very sorry to get you all worked up about this, but I did not anticipate these problems. He told me he would emails me the tracking number and pics when he shipped them. I have not heard from him since Monday last week. I believe when I called him. Now when I call, no one answers, and I just get VM. I do not know what to say at this point. I even told him I had like 25 people who wanted them, and he got real excited. Maybe he is dead, kidnapped, or in the hospital. This is the only logical explanation I can come up with. If I ever hear back from him I will let you all know. I really do apologize. FYI..I did buy these Rotors from an Ebay Auction and paid with Paypal, so there are many traces to him. I will keep you all posted, and I am very sorry to have to tell you these things.

Tom

White
    2001 Trans Am

Yup. Ive seen numerous posts about this guy B.S ing people. Ive seen people wait 2 months for their parts. Good luck, man.

Now you need to let us know who it is so noone else goes through this.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Whole Sale Direct Parts is where I got mine. I hope things work out.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS 1LE

Hi All,

I just heard from my contact. He said he has been in jail for Drunk Driving and was INCREDIBLY apologetic. He said he was going to OVERNIGHT them to me tomorrow, and I should have them Friday. This makes sense now. I will let you all know on Friday if I get them. Thanks for your patience.
    Tom

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by NastySS
    Hi All,

I just heard from my contact. He said he has been in jail for Drunk Driving and was INCREDIBLY apologetic. He said he was going to OVERNIGHT them to me tomorrow, and I should have them Friday. This makes sense now. I will let you all know on Friday if I get them. Thanks for your patience.
    Tom
    lol we'll see

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Man that would suck.

Jesus died to save you! Killer_bluebird's Avatar

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

I got mine too from Whole Sale Direct about 1 1/2 years ago and they still look good and brake awesome, I've been to the dragstrip several times and have been to the road course twice with them, that's 5 or 6 20min. sessions of hard road course driving. I did have ceramic pads then, but still no warping or cracking. By the way the track is a 2 mile course with 120+mph speeds in the straight culminating in hard braking and a 30mph or so left hander. I just put some metallic pads and breaking feels even better. I will go back to the strip saturday and if I don't grenade my rear end with the slicks I'll go to the roadcourse in mid-may so I'll report back to see how they held up with the metallic pads. They are running another deal at LS1tech.com. Their only problem seems to be shipping and occasionally shipping the wrong parts. For instance I got 3 sets of front brakepads with my rotors instead of a set of front and rears. But if you can deal with that they are a great value and quality product.
    Last edited by Killer_bluebird; 04-27-2006 at 09:57 PM.
    2000 NBM Camaro Z28
    Mods:
    SLP Lid & K&N, AHR Headers + 3" catted Y and Mangaflow, !EGR, !AIR, BMR CM STB, ST Front 35mm and Hellwig Adj. Rear 22mm Swaybar, Adj. Rod/Rod PHB, Koni SA's, Ground Control Springs & Adj. Ride height, and HPTuners.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS 1LE

Rotor Important Final Information

Hello,
    I am very sorry, but my contact turned out to have alot of personal problems. He did not ship overnight like he promised, but I did get an email today from the post office that he shipped them for 2-3 day delivery. I will give you some info so you never deal with him, because you will be sorry. He called himself "ORN", and he is from Long Beach, CA. His Ebay seller id is "BRAKEMASTER562". He ships from “225 w burnett st long beach, CA 90806”. He is a LIAR and a loser. His number "WAS" 562-334-7660. He told me his phone was stolen from his car the night he got busted for drunk driving. He told me so many lies, I don’t believe anything he told me at this point.
    I found an killer deal today from “Whole Sale Direct Parts” They are having a special that is ending soon.
    You can buy a set (all 4) of Bendix slotted and cross drilled zinc plated rotors and F+R braked for a killer deal.
    I would jump on this quickly, because she said it is ending soon.
    I am very sorry about all the hype here.
    Tom
    Last edited by NastySS; 05-02-2006 at 01:13 PM.

Jesus died to save you! Killer_bluebird's Avatar

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

NastySS you cannot post the link to their site or the price as they are not sponsors. That is why I never mentioned the price or the site. I figure people are smart enough to google it. So before a mod lock this thread remove the link and price references.

White
    2001 Trans Am

Sorry that happened man. Guess it just goes to show that some things are indeed: Too good to be true.
    I couldnt remember who this guy was cuz I had read about him a while ago. I would damn sure be posting about him everywhere I could to get the word out. What a prick.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS 1LE

Got Them After aLL.

Not that I would recommend this guy, because I think he has personal problems, but I did get the rotors yesterday. I installed them today. I have to say that they are pretty freakin awesome. My car stops like twice as well as before. They seem to be of excellent quality also. Only time will tell, but for now I am quite happy with them especially for 184 for all 4.

White
    2001 Trans Am

As long as the end justifies the means!

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Glad you finally got them. Let us know how well they perform over time.

Artic White
    96 Formula Firebird

Well.... I don't know about CA but in my state, the DUI would have brought your source plenty of trouble all by itself.

Friend of mine and I use to have a saying, "If you are going to drink. Don't drive. If you are going to drive. Don't drink."

Black
    2001 Camaro SS 1LE

I hear you man. It is definitely not worth it, after seeing what a few people I know went through after getting a DUI, not to mention the 4-5 thousand dollars it costs you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information