Blue/Green, for now
    1996 Z28 LT1

Really bad day turned happy!

So yesterday was really really crappy. First off on my way to work I was tapped in the rear by a drunk in a FORD (sorry I know thats a bad word) Explorer who then ran. I didn't go after him (Texas Laws suck sometimes) but I did get his tag number. No major damage, just paint. Then as if it couldn't get any worse (For those who don't know, I just bought this car a 96 Z A4 slightly mod and have only driven it 2 days including yesterday) MY OWN BOSS backed into the front end with his damn Tahoe. Needless to say I was a little stressed and irritated. So on my way home there is a back street thats like a shortcut. Its a 6 lane road, just no one uses it. So I am driving down this road when a 300Z and a square body GT pull along side. Thinking I had nothing else to lose, I punched it. Watching those guys eyes widen as the rear went sideways on second was perfect. When I got to the light connecting this with the main road both pulled into the left turn lane and wouldn't even look my way. Made my day that much better

NBM
    '00 Z28

Did you need to let your right foot help you vent a little? I'll tell you, that right there is a million times better for therapy than seeing any shrink. Gotta love the feeling you get when you kill another car or two.

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Did you need to let your right foot help you vent a little? I'll tell you, that right there is a million times better for therapy than seeing any shrink. Gotta love the feeling you get when you kill another car or two.
    Right, there is something about controling that power that feels good..

Sticks n Stones
    think about it from there point of view: a ratty dented up camaro just kicked there pristine asses. its the excuse i use for always seeming to have at least one primered quarter panel. that and im a procrastinator when it comes to secondary things like looks..... lol good luck bud. and get your ass out on that back road some more and practice practice practice.... "its not how much power you have, its how you use it"

Thread Information