Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

06 Modded 350Z VS Stock 98 WS6

A buddy and I were driving back from the mall when we ran into this guy from our squadron with a Black 350Z. Looks really good. It's lowerd with black rims and 20% windows. Sharp looking 350Z, probably one of the nicest iv seen. He came up to me one night in our parking lot asking about my car. He told me the 06's were coming out with 300rwhp from the factory and that he had done some bolton mods and should have been around 330 hp and running in the 12's. I took it with a grain of salt. It was hard for me to belive that 350 Z's that were running mid-low 14's a year or two ago are all the sudden in the 12's with a few boltons.

So we are on interstate 44 here right in Witchita falls. He spots me and throws up his hazzards. Im not sure if that was supose to me that he just saw me and was ready to go or if he was implying he was going to take me. He hits it and I hit it right after him. The road is a little to windy for my taste and there is a car about a half mile ahead so I decide just to keep it manageable and not to give chase. I just kept him within eyesight. I caught up with him at a light, we both decided to take a right down a secluded road. I had run along this road before and knew it was prety much a strait shot for several miles with little to no traffic at all. So we turn onto this road and im in 2nd gear.. I make sure im in my sweet spot in 2nd and nail it right when he does.. I instantly pull down low about a car ahead and it stays that way with me inching away to about a 2 car lead up thru 4th gear. It was a good run. The whole time my passenger is freaking out. He's only 18 and the fastest car hes been in is probably the honda accord he drove around before he joined. Had a blast though!!!

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Goo djob man!! Sounds like a nice kill... Put another 1 up on the victory board for the LS1's

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Nice run. Good kill.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Thanks, hadent had a good run for awhile.. Had a celica gt before this. Car was fun on the twisties but I was yearning for that strait line performance again. Guess its kinda hard to go from a TA to a Celica.. Had to get another TA to satisfy me

Thread Information