WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Smoking some turbo in the LT1

Hey guys got some good kills for ya... decided to drive the new LT1 home this weekend since they still dont have my LS1 straight. Im going down I-70, T-tops off, decent weather, running about 75 with the cruise set. I look in my rear view and i see a grand am coming up on me... dont think anything of it. It gets up along side me, i see its actually a supercharged GTP, younger female driver in her teens. Well next thing i know i see her trying to launch on me. I figured mabey it was just a quencadence so i kept going... well she dose it again. I hit it a lil bit because some traffic was coming up that i wanted to get around... once we clear it i get back over and she nails it. I figured, why the hell not? So i carried it up to 120 and looked back...had about 6 cars on her. I slowed down and she got up along side me again and smiled and waved, went on her way and took the next exit. So i figured that would be all the action i would see for the night. I get home, unload all my crap, go cruise charles town... im on 340 and i see this orange srt4 come flying up on me He levels out to my speed and gives me this hard ass ricer fuck you look. I just kinda laughed but then he jumps on it and i hear his blow off valve... this thing could have deafend an 80 year old man who was already deaf... so i said....hmmm mabey i do wanna cook some rice... i agnolaged and jumped on it a lil bit... we get clear of traffic and before we even set up he jumps on it...he had 2 cars on me before i could react, but I layed into it and gained it back in no time, I carried it up to 110 and i had about 4 cars on him so i let off. He dose a ricer flyby then slows down. I passed him and he flicks me off. Didnt think much of it and decided to go home since it was looking like rain...fun night... SRT4 (stupid retarded turd 4)j/k lol, there pretty respectible for a 4 banger...just some of the wrong people own them. Tommro my borla exhaust goes on SHWEET Probley go horse hunting tommro night in it.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    great kills

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITELT1Z
    great kills
    What would you know about a great kill...oh wait...your car smoked a little old lady pushing a grocery cart......I heard it was close though

NBM
    '00 Z28

Good kills. But the word is "acknowledged," not "agnolaged." Not trying to be a prick, but it always makes me stop and scratch my head when I see it like that. A few people on here misspell that word.

Keep on rockin in that TA.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you're spelling is horrid but good story, next time follow the girl home when she waves.
    _mgt

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Good kills. But the word is "acknowledged," not "agnolaged." Not trying to be a prick, but it always makes me stop and scratch my head when I see it like that. A few people on here misspell that word.

Keep on rockin in that TA.

dude...all i can say is... im from west virginia lol. Never was good with normal school, thats why im at Wyotech and not some 4 year college. I know how to do two things, build cars, and drive em. No prob though, i know some people get pretty anal about spelling. In better news my LS1 is slowly coming back together after a few more setbacks...hope to have it done by august and back on the street.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Wyotech eh? Cool. I'm a grad of UTI myself.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

awesome. I was looking into UTI, really liked it alot but I decided to go to Wyotech for the street rod and custom paint. So far its been a good decision, well worth the money. Is Hot Rod U really a good class, ive heard alot of diffrent things.

Thread Information