Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

red
    00 camaro ss

went vette hunting last night

I went hunting and succeeded. I was doing some laps at the local cruise strip last night (gratiot) I saw an 02 ss and a 01 vette going at it on the other side of gratiot. so I hurried up and whipped a michigan U turn. I caught up with the guy in the camaro and asked if he beat him he said no. This camaro was full slp. So I told him I was about to hand the vette his ass. And he was like ya right. so I told him to follow me. I caught up to the vette and challenged him to a race on the 696 service drive ramp entrance. he accepts the challenge. this vette sounded pretty good, he had headers off road pipes the whole bolt on package pretty much. keep in mind that I still havnt had the car tuned yet so I only go a litte more than 3/4 throttle. we turn on to the service drive and get on the entrance ramp. we through it in 1rst andwent on a 30 roll. I completely launched on him and just kept pulling all the way through 5th gear. buy that time I had about 20 car lengths on the guy. He was pissed. I cant wait to get this thing tuned up and put a rear end in it. still just the stock 10 bolt with 130,000 miles on it. I'm suprised it hasnt blown up yet.
    00 ss camaro, 6.0 liter iron block, 4" callies crank, 4" Mahle pistons, Howards rods, Comp cam .598/.598, ported polished heads, Fast 90mm intake and tb flp headers and y pipe, lingenfelter muffler and tips, Maf, injectors, frame connectors.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by sscrazy
    I went hunting and succeeded. I was doing some laps at the local cruise strip last night (gratiot) I saw an 02 ss and a 01 vette going at it on the other side of gratiot. so I hurried up and whipped a michigan U turn. I caught up with the guy in the camaro and asked if he beat him he said no. This camaro was full slp. So I told him I was about to hand the vette his ass. And he was like ya right. so I told him to follow me. I caught up to the vette and challenged him to a race on the 696 service drive ramp entrance. he accepts the challenge. this vette sounded pretty good, he had headers off road pipes the whole bolt on package pretty much. keep in mind that I still havnt had the car tuned yet so I only go a litte more than 3/4 throttle. we turn on to the service drive and get on the entrance ramp. we through it in 1rst andwent on a 30 roll. I completely launched on him and just kept pulling all the way through 5th gear. buy that time I had about 20 car lengths on the guy. He was pissed. I cant wait to get this thing tuned up and put a rear end in it. still just the stock 10 bolt with 130,000 miles on it. I'm suprised it hasnt blown up yet.
    Sweet...I love killing those things

ftast1z06
    Never had that happen... Hmmmm must have been a piece of shit C5... Or maybe its that where you live there are actually fast cars... where i live I can wipe my ass with pretty much everything around here, BORING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ftast1z06
    Never had that happen... Hmmmm must have been a piece of shit C5... Or maybe its that where you live there are actually fast cars... where i live I can wipe my ass with pretty much everything around here, BORING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
    Now now don't get your back up....a great deal has to do with the driver....

ftast1z06
    thats true... Damn thats why Ive been winning...Just kidding

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hell...just today a kid with nitrous in a Mustang GT...total dumbass and clueless on how to drive...tried me in town....he just sat there and spun tires....what a dipshit.....I had an old L81....now that was a quick car in her day...screw dyno numbers...it was stop light to stop light fast.....but I'd miss a gear or launch like shit from time to time and folks would say I beat ol Sarge and his vette....well it would be true...till next time

ftast1z06
    I had some dumbass in a GT pull up to me on 35 and hit such a big shot of nitrous the asshole literally shot pistons through his hood

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

every vette i come next too looks at me like "what? i don't understand? why are you reving like that? i don't understand" fucking a-holes...YOU HAVE A FAST CAR, RACE ME!!!

no offense to those vette owners who actually USE their car...

red
    00 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    every vette i come next too looks at me like "what? i don't understand? why are you reving like that? i don't understand" fucking a-holes...YOU HAVE A FAST CAR, RACE ME!!!

no offense to those vette owners who actually USE their car...
    amen

red
    00 camaro ss

it was no piece of shit, did you see what my engine is? He also knew how to drive. (most don't). of course there are fast cars here its the motor city.

ftast1z06
    Oh no shit I hate most vette owners... Dumbass old men with an aching for some young girl so he buys a fucking car that is way to much power for his old ass. I drive my shit how it was made to be driven..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Oh no shit I hate most vette owners... Dumbass old men with an aching for some young girl so he buys a fucking car that is way to much power for his old ass. I drive my shit how it was made to be driven..
    Dumbass old men?

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Gratiot?

SSCrazy where you at?

red
    00 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black
    SSCrazy where you at?
    I live in warren 9 and scheonherr area. you?

Dark Shadow Grey
    2003 Ford Mustang Cobra

There's some pretty cool vette drivers out there. I haven't met a cocky one yet?

And good kill!

jas8252
    I live in warren 9 and scheonherr area. you?
    So people are still going out to gratiot? Woodward absolutely died after the dream cruise. I live out in the Novi area, but i'm in Kalamazoo for college. I used to go out to gratiot and woodward all the time over the summer.

red
    00 camaro ss

ya gratiot stays alive pretty much until it starts getting shitty out side. Woodward really isnt all that great of a place to "cruise" in my opinoin. Hey you should check out streetlethalperformance.com its an f body car club that i belong to. We get together pretty much once a week during the summer. sometimes twice a week. its pretty fun.

BETTERBULLITT

Boy... A little hung up on ourselves are we?? Every time someone beats a Vette on this site you come in bashing: saying how it must've have been a POS "lowly" C5, or the driver must have sucked.. You do this without taking the effort to read the actual poster's mods or anything.. Guess what?? There are cars on this board that will kill a Vette!! OH MY GOD! Get over it, it happens.. You are starting to sound like one of the stereo-typical Vette owners, who think that nothing can touch their cars just because they are Corvettes..

Imagine what would happen if everytime someone beat a Mustang I came in to the post saying something like: "must've been a stock unmodded Stang, with a crap driver" "Cause a Mustang can never lose"..

Here I fixed your post, since we are being stereo-typical:

Oh no shit I hate most vette owners... Dumbass cocky young boys, trying to prove how great they are, so he buys a fucking car that is way too much power for his young ass, then proceeds to act like he is the greatest thing ever..
    Last edited by BETTERBULLITT; 09-21-2005 at 07:50 AM.

red
    00 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by BETTERBULLITT
    Boy... A little hung up on ourselves are we?? Every time someone beats a Vette on this site you come in bashing: saying how it must've have been a POS "lowly" C5, or the driver must have sucked.. You do this without taking the effort to read the actual poster's mods or anything.. Guess what?? There are cars on this board that will kill a Vette!! OH MY GOD! Get over it, it happens.. You are starting to sound like one of the stereo-typical Vette owners, who think that nothing can touch their cars just because they are Corvettes..

Imagine what would happen if everytime someone beat a Mustang I came in to the post saying something like: "must've been a stock unmodded Stang, with a crap driver" "Cause a Mustang can never lose"..

Here I fixed your post, since we are being stereo-typical:
    well said

jas8252
    ya gratiot stays alive pretty much until it starts getting shitty out side. Woodward really isnt all that great of a place to "cruise" in my opinoin. Hey you should check out streetlethalperformance.com its an f body car club that i belong to. We get together pretty much once a week during the summer. sometimes twice a week. its pretty fun.
    I'll check that site out. Hopefully my car will be done by the end of this fall!

Thread Information