Pewter
    '00 SS

Finally got a story for y'all!!

So, I have been reading all of yalls threads on your kills or some even being killed, and they have made me wanna test myself. Hard to do that in Hawaii cause the top speed limit is 60 and that's on a total of about 3 short places on the whole island. Anyways, I was going to a friend of mines house and a brand new SS gets behind me on the freeway. I was on the phone (anything but hands-free is illegal in Hawaii), so I didn't mess around on the freeway. He exited where I did and what do you know, we are first at the red light.

I rolled down the window as did he, and I said, "I would say lets run em, but my tires are pretty bald." (getting new ones after the first of the year when I get wheels). He said, "I was just thinking to same thing. Still wanna do it?" Needless to say we did. Light turns green and I new I would spin like crazy but I jumped him by a car and he only caught up about half a car. I ran out of road so I had to back it off.

Next red light I asked him what he had done and he said only headers (manual by the way). Just bought the car 2 months ago. I honestly thought I was gonna get smashed but to my surprise, I won. I only have an A4 with a 3200 stall, headers/exhaust, smooth bellow, lid, catch can, egr/air delete, and a mild tune. Should the outcome have been the way it was, or was he just a shitty driver.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

With smooth tires, that stall just means you break them loose easier. With good tires on both, you probably would have whooped him a little better. Hard to launch a M6 better than the auto.

Pewter
    '00 SS

I think so too
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Sounds about right to me.. I heard those things are bricks and weigh a ton. Good kill!! Im still waiting patiently until i run one

Pewter
    '00 SS

It surprised me but now i wanna test my luck more often. After new tires of course

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Thats right I ran at the track I did a 12.74 and the new Camaro did a 13.01 I have a lid cat back a 3200 stall and a tune He had a cat back and untake and a mild tune so They are very heavy BUT after 85mph don't try it it will go by you like a freight train Holy to my surprise we tried it on the hgwy starting at 70mph I jumped on him a little and at 100mph I saw a white flash go by loll

black
    02 Z28 and 00 SS

Way to go! New camaros are nice and all but over priced and underperformed IMO. Like luniticgixxer im still waiting for one brave enough to want to run me.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I ran a new m6 ss after I first got back from my deployment, the t/a was stock at the time and he only pulled about a half a car on me. He rolled down the window at the next light asked me what I had done, I told him it was stock he got pissed and took off.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Hahaha. Whata scrub on his part

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    I ran a new m6 ss after I first got back from my deployment, the t/a was stock at the time and he only pulled about a half a car on me. He rolled down the window at the next light asked me what I had done, I told him it was stock he got pissed and took off.
    Yep most peopel don't know how fast we are until they think they will hand it to us on a silver plater To there suprise we do it to them espescially with mods!!!! I have the suspension mods done and traction is really good so when someone tries me at the light they are very surprise. My Yank works very well I can't wait to put a cam in that will just surprise the heck out of Corvettes and the new Mustangs. Those are fast my buddy ran a 12.2 at 115mph with a exhaust intake and tune with his oufff I was surprised stock he was at 12.8 or 12.9

Thread Information