sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

me vs ls2 gto, 05-07ish gt, 370z.

well these have all happened within 2 weeks, none were in the same day or anything. The 370z ill see if i can get the video up here, it was nice, black, black wheels smoked tail lights and definitely had exhaust that sounded great. we went from a 45 to about 90 and i had about 2 or 2.5 cars on him. real short race due to traffic.

The gt was absolutely just pathetic. i saw him behind me, looked good red with white stripes fog lights centered. he was about 3 cars behind me and then it split off into 2 lanes and i stayed right and he flew up beside me then we came to a stop sign, he stopped about half a car back and i started easin off and he didnt move so i was like o well didnt wanna run save me some gas. well i shift at about 2k rpm to second gear and he comes beside me grinnin and drops into first and floors it so i floor it while im in second at about 20-25mph which is not good at all, he pulled about a car or a lil more by then and by the time i hit about 3500 rpm and grabbed third and walked right by him and i slowed down to see if maybe he wanted a fair start but he gave me a thumbs up and he had the biggest grin on his face lol so hell ya thought that was pretty cool so did it back and we went on our ways.

The gto maybe its a member on here, it was really clean. im pretty sure it was an m6, headin to my gf's apartment and i see 6k hids heads and fogs coming up quick so i kinda slow down and it was black with black wheels i think lowered, it was dark and was loud and sounded amamzing! we doing about 65 which is my sweet spot in 3rd, so i put in third and hit once aand let off and he hit and jumped out just about a half car or less and i hit it back and by half of 4th i had about 1.5 car and we ended in 4th at about 2 cars. He came up beside me and i gave him a thumbs up, he rolled his window down and shot it back. Been one of the best 2 weeks ever lol. sorry for the novel.

Blue
    2002-WS6

nice, what are your mods?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Nice kills.

Did you have a typo when you said you shifted into 3rd at 3500 RPM, I know the 4.6s are a bit slow, but not THAT slow?

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Thanks, i meant i stopped pull at 3500rpm and then started pullin then hit 3rd, my bad.
    2002 SOM Z/28 M6, Level 2 tick performance rebuilt tranny, ls7 clutch with drill mod, SLP lid, Smooth air bellow, P&P TB w/bump stop mod, TB bypass, amsoil air filter, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 w/lous short stick, msd super conductors, NGK TR-55 iridiums, SS long tubes, duals with x pipe 2 magnaflow bullets over axle with a frost mail order tune.

Thread Information