Thread: Me vs 04 cobra

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Me vs 04 cobra

Ok this is more of a rant than a kill story considering how big of pussys these guys were to race me. Ok so we go out to a local race spot where people race at all the time and it was riced out so bad, i was basically the only muscle car there. So we were looking for legit cars to race this and that and a c5 zo6 pulls in, sounds mellow, no cam etc.. So i go up to the guy and ask him to race, hes probably like 20 years old and hes bosnian. I figured it would be a decent race but i was pretty sure i was going to win, he told me he had exhaust and an intake (this guy knew jack shit about his car). I asked him what kind of intake he had like a fast or a bbk etc, and he said a k&n. I said no the intake manifold what kind, he said no no just the tube and filter. So now im thinking this guy is a total dipshit lol. So i told him lets go out on the bridge and race, so we pull out onto the road and he decided to drive across the street to the other side where more cars hang out at. I follow him and i said "Yo dude what the hell are you doing i thought we were racing" Hes says hold on hold a second just wait a minute. So now im like wow wtf is this idiot doing. I get out of the car after we park, and hes like my buddy with the cobra will race you, i said ok well what year is it. He says its an 04 and the z06 beats it very easily. I called bullshit, I told them theres no way the z06 beats that cobra "easily" every time with the mods you told me you had. The guy in the cobra comes up and i ask him what he has done to his car, he says the same thing and that the z06 beats him all the time. So now they have me pretty aggravated so i said ok lets race. So long story short we get out on the road and do a 20 roll i miss 2nd gear but the guy pulled on me pretty easy, i think if i would of shifted fine he would of beat me by a car or so. So he decides to pull back in, and i yell to him lets race again i missed a gear, and he says uhh uhh no not right now lets wait a little bit i promise. So now im really pissed off so i get out of the car and walk up to the group of kids theyre with and i call out the z06 guy again and i said get in your car dude and race me i dont give a fuck how bad you beat the cobra lets race. So hes still hasnt changed his tampon i guess, because he wont race me. The guy with the cobra comes back up and hes like theres no way you beat him your car 5000 pounds and his is way lighter. So now im like wow this guy is a pure fuckin moron. So i tell him that z06 has the same exact motor as me, and i maybe weigh 300 pounds more than him. He doesnt really say anything so the z06 guy says what if we race for 50 bucks for gas, so i said ok! we can lets do it. So then, he backs down again. So i was like fuck it i start going back to my car and the guy with the cobra comes up to me and says he'll race me again. By this time ive been talking to them for 15 minutes about racing me so im beyond pissed off. I told him no im not racing you or him because ive asked both of you guys to race 8 times now and neither of you will race, so no im not racing you so next time bring your tampons and race my 5000 pound car. They dont say shit they just walk away. There will be a fight next time i go out there and ask them to race.. LOL

Black
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Thats lame that they wouldn't race you, I would have been pissed too.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

its not really the fact that they wouldnt its the fact that they said they would then they backed down.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

so you have an ls6 in your car? sorry to hear about the run in of douche bags better luck next time and get some vids!

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

ls1-ls6 same difference lol. We were going to get videos but the guy didnt want to race again...

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Sounds like some kids I know here in oklahoma. One kid refused to race me because I was a girl, and his car was clearly faster. Made me angry. Lol

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Street racing is serious business

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

lol well i was thinking maybe u saying that u had ls6 cam and heads or something. well good luck to ya next time.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

haha yeah. if he would of just said no in the first place i wouldnt of cared but i thought it was dumb how he ran to his friend with the cobra and told him to race me probably because hes a panzy

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

fa sho, i would have been pretty pissed too.

Red/Silver stripes
    2002 35th LE Camaro

I'll race anybody, I don't give a shit. I talk shit to people I know I'll crush and beg people I know will crush me, it's how bad you beat me and what I can spend to destroy you next time around. I'm all stock but hoping to change that soon, but I need money. lol

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

yeah ill race anybody that asks me to race vice versa but these kids were pretty stupid

Old Member, New Username BrownsMillsAntz's Avatar

Green
    1995 Z28 w/ LS1 Swap

Think i just lost a few IQ points after reading that

Thread Information