Thread: Kyspeed

silver/black
    00 trans am,SLP,Ws6

Kyspeed

I have been doing business with Mark at Kyspeed for three years now and up till this point have been very happy with him. Back in march I placed an order with him for a LS3, and while the motor took longer then I excpected I did eventually show up but for the past three month I have been fighting to get ahold of Mark for the rest of my parts. Things such as my catts and throttle body and wire harnessand build sheet for the motor. I've sent him over $10,000 just for this motor project and now for the past month I have been leaving messages at his house, Kyspeed numerous emails,including sending him PM's from this site and I call his cell several time a day with no answer. What am I to do?? I know he works with a partner but I have never spoken with him.

Pewter
    2000 FRC Corvette

I hope this has been taken care of to your satisfaction, please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Thanks
    KYSpeed.com | FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING | PRICE MATCH | EMAIL

Kook's | American Racing Headers | Vararam | HallTech | Textralia | SPEC | McLeod | Raptor | Trick Flow | AFR | ECS
    | FAST | APS | TTi | Procharger | RPM Transmission | Comp | DMH | HP Tuners | PFADT | SLP | STS

silver/black
    00 trans am,SLP,Ws6

Tanks Bobby, i appreciate everything you have done to make things right. i completely understand that you were not involved in my project from the beginning, but you made a great effort in seeing that it was finally finished.

Thread Information