Ray Charles blue

Not sure if its a kill but its funny.

A local kid has a litte 2V mid 90s Mustang GT. He thinks its fast and said to a friend of mine he can hit 100 mph from a dead stop from one house to another. Guess what? Its about 3/8ths of a mile......lol Today he saw me and decided to follow me home. He gets on my ass and kept jumping the nose of his Rustang so I played in to him.

As he kept on me and a straight was coming on I decided to go for it. He went to jump out to pass me and I stomped on it at about 30 mph. I pulled on him so fast it wasnt even funny. When I hit 90 I was probably 3 busses ahead of him.

After I pulled in to my drive way he stomps on it almost gets 1st gear to chirp and then hammers on it through 3 more gears.

Cant wait to hear what he has to say, I may invite him to the drag track so he can really be down on himself. lol

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

nice lol we have a few of those type here in OK too and im starting to see a trend with the owner of the srt cars now (chargers and challengers) they all think there hot shit because the have a 6.1 or even the new 6.4's. gotta love seeing the look on their faces when they get waxed
    2000 ss camaro, forged lq9 370 short block, stage 3 PRC 243 heads, fast 102 w, big mouth throttle body, MS3 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, stage 3 t-56, monster stage 3, pro 5.0, 4.10's with moser axles, bmr tq arm, lca's, phb. SOLD (thankfully)!!!

New project: 1968 step-side, partial restore, ls/th400 swap. hopefully boosted pics and more info to come!!!

Having a small cam is like having a small dick, everytime you go to use it you wish it was bigger

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

Yea most mustang people are a little slow in the head I say most not all most. The dodge owners are getting just as bad wake up dude your car is 4500lbs and slow!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2002 WS6 TA VERT M6 HOOKER SUPER COMPS ORY AND CAT BACK TUNE DONE BY CHARLES AT GREAD TUNNING!!

2007 Z71 EXTENDED CAB PROGRAMMER COLD AIR
    TRUE DUALS

LPM
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by REVNORR82 View Post
    Yea most mustang people are a little slow in the head I say most not all most.

^^ this! Today I had a guy in a mid 90s mustang yell "you ain't got shit on my mustang" as he pulled a one wheel wonder in the taco bell parking lot. Yes... It was a v6. I got a good laugh when I saw his head whip back around when he heard me start mine. His drop-top couldn't hide his facial expression lol

LS6 Intake, LS6 VCT, E^2 Catch Can, Hooker LTs and ORY, Magnaflow Cat-Back, 3" QTP electric cutout, UMI adj LCA, PHB, 3 pt SFCs, STB, MGW Shifter, SLP lid and bellow, Free-Mods, Tuned by BlueCat

Ray Charles blue

I will ask him to go to track some time and when he sees me run and then he rips off a mid 15 second time he can go home and make up some more excuses. lol

Oh, and I smoked a Lambo today with my CAI only stock Z28 automatic. He had me at 45 mph by 1 car and by the time I hit 90 I was 5 ahead and at 110 I would have easily had another 4 cars on him. He was so pissed because I beat him. He realized that my paint flaking 5k car was faster than his car that cost like 237k. I mean, I got on it and hit 2nd gear and went COMPLETELY sideways! When I hit drive it was still spinning. I know I am not as fast as some of you guys but I smoked him really good.

Thread Information