black
    99 z28 a4

boredom made me kill a SHO

lame kill story but dunt hate...lol so last sat night around 1am i find my self at the local park and shine and meeting place to race... after a short trip down the road theres a desolate road that has been used to drag race for years now... now ive seen races run here for a hand shake all the way to 2g a race but on this night nothing was impressing me... 4cyl mustangs, high school kids pos, slow body kit junk and other assorted frankinstein cars to the point where a good mini van race woulda made the night... so after taking in enough i leave but on my way out i stopped at the start line and give a nice 5000rpm rev and listen to the people on the line talk about how my car sounds good... i wait a min and a mid 90's taurus sho pulls up.. i kinda smerked but was leaving anyways so why not lol... anyways i smashed him off the arm drop and i let out some where about 75 and coasted out with the sho still trying to keep up... at the end i talked to the guy he was leaving too and didnt expect to beat me and was real cool i told him nice run and thanks for the race and when about my night... sorry kinda long and point less but i kinda felt like a bad ass calling out anything to race among 50 or so cars...lol

NBM
    2000 Trans Am Ws6 #2946

always good once in awhile to remind others of the food chain....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Congrats on wasting $8 in gas.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Isn't technically owning one of these cars a waste of gas in some fashion? Extra gas money for certain things: Looks, performance, and well... this kind of stuff lol.
    Nice kill/taunt/beating

Silver
    2000 Trans Am

There is a guy I know who keeps telling me he wants to race me, he has a 90's Contour SVT. His car goes 0-60 in like 9 seconds. Not gonna waste my gas.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Beck2013 View Post
    There is a guy I know who keeps telling me he wants to race me, he has a 90's Contour SVT. His car goes 0-60 in like 9 seconds. Not gonna waste my gas.
    See, I would. I mean you can brush it off to him but if he insists... I just enjoy running my car. Tellnig me you guys never WOT for fun occasionally? Why not do it while looking at some thing in the rear view?

though 9 secs... that's like slower than my grand am =/

which isn't running atm.
    2002 Black/Ebony M6 WS6: Lid, Filter, Smooth Bellow, P&P TB (!Bump Stop), Magnaflow Cat-Back (dumped after the axle), 4.10s, Hypertech ME Tune, eibach springs 4/4, LCA relocating brackets, PHB, free mods, 17" TTMs.

Silver
    2000 Trans Am

I do. Hahaha, I know I googled the 0-60 time, I think my beater Saturn would beat it lol

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Beck2013 View Post
    I do. Hahaha, I know I googled the 0-60 time, I think my beater Saturn would beat it lol
    Some people just don't know. I get people at Advance Auto asking me if mine has the 6cly or v8 in it all the time. =/

Some dude in a V6 camaro came in and I was like " Hey man, nice car. How's it run?" Just being friendly, mine was parked outside as always. He's all, "good dude, I have the motor from a Z28 super sport camaro I'll throw in. I'm just going to wait until this one blows up and then swap it."

I'm thinkin', well have fun getting an entire new suspension as well. And why wait? I say drive the LS1 until IT blows up, and swap the 3.8 in it while you rebuild it
    Last edited by Ant71130; 07-18-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

i had a hard time reading the story but i got it, lol good kill i messed around and raced an old 4 door bmw one day on the way home from my friends. it was funny

black
    99 z28 a4

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Congrats on wasting $8 in gas.
    lmao thats the truth... i was leaving anyways and i wasnt calling out that car in particular just anything that wanted to...

black
    99 z28 a4

Quote Originally Posted by Ant71130 View Post
    Isn't technically owning one of these cars a waste of gas in some fashion? Extra gas money for certain things: Looks, performance, and well... this kind of stuff lol.
    Nice kill/taunt/beating
    not on my greatest achievement list but fun either way thanks

Thread Information