Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by wesTXwitesnake05
    yeah but i dont think you would "get out" after hitting a curb at 160 and flipping about 5 times then landing on your roof in a drainage ditch no matter what you were driving! not to mention catching fire, but yeah i agree with you, it's not a great design...

Rest In Pieces.
    I don't think you would get out after hitting anything going 160, more like thrown out.

Mystic Teal
    1998 Z28 M6

Couple of M3's, Boxter S's, and a 1999 911 with a bad driver. All of those were people I know. There are very few cars here that are more exotic than a Toyota...

EDIT: Beat a Cayenne turbo once too, if that counts...
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6
    SLP Lid, Flowmaster, Cutout, Spec Stage 3, Pro 5.0 w/ Lou's short stick, Pacesetter Race LT's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Nitto NT555R DR's, Moser 12-bolt with TrueTrac and 3.90s, RPM Speed LCA's and Panhard Bar

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

I pulled a newer 911 in my 02' Z28 from 50 to 110 on the causeway leading off of the Island I live on.

I put maybe 2 lengths or so on him. It ran stornger than I expected.

There is a bunch of shit in my neighborhood. Within a few blocks there is a Ford GT, a new Z06, and a first gen Viper with a very annoying owner who drives around throwing revs at anything remotely sporty and won't return waves.

I can't do much about the GT or Z06, but I'm going to destroy that first gen Viper the minute I catch him out slipping...

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

This isn't a kill story, but it's an "owned" story.

I was BBQ'ing in the back yard one day, when I looked over the privacy fence and across the vacant lot behind me.

At the house behind us there was a family reunion or some shit going on which a bunch of folks standing around in the front yard like they were waiting on something.

"Something" showed up in the form of an old dude in a brand new bright yellow Viper.

He pulls up and the crowd gathers around drooling over it.

He loads up a passenger, backs out and does a full on launch right in the middle of the street.

He gets down the road, loses it on a curve, spins it over a curb, and into a sandy vacant lot burying the motherfucker.

I couldn't believe my luck.

I got in my Jeep and cruised down there, pulling right up next to him.

He was freaking out, and his family was showing up freaking out as well.

He wanted to know if I could pull him out.

I told him "I would love to, but I don't want to get into any shit with the rental company if I fuck it up."

He was so god damned mad he didn't know what to do. I drove off while he was telling me he paid cash for it or some shit...

black
    2002 corvette coupe

Quote Originally Posted by jking
    This isn't a kill story, but it's an "owned" story.

I was BBQ'ing in the back yard one day, when I looked over the privacy fence and across the vacant lot behind me.

At the house behind us there was a family reunion or some shit going on which a bunch of folks standing around in the front yard like they were waiting on something.

"Something" showed up in the form of an old dude in a brand new bright yellow Viper.

He pulls up and the crowd gathers around drooling over it.

He loads up a passenger, backs out and does a full on launch right in the middle of the street.

He gets down the road, loses it on a curve, spins it over a curb, and into a sandy vacant lot burying the motherfucker.

I couldn't believe my luck.

I got in my Jeep and cruised down there, pulling right up next to him.

He was freaking out, and his family was showing up freaking out as well.

He wanted to know if I could pull him out.

I told him "I would love to, but I don't want to get into any shit with the rental company if I fuck it up."

He was so god damned mad he didn't know what to do. I drove off while he was telling me he paid cash for it or some shit...

wow. what a goofball. People shouldn't overdrive their cars, it causes accidents. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH, I bet he probably never gave another car the pedal again.

Thread Information