Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baconmach

wtf is with these races

i finally understand why the ls1 ego is so big....... .....

alll the kills consist of eclipses and the spyder conv version, rx8s, stock gt's,eagle talons,near stock srt-4s, and lil 4cylinder ricer hondas..... i mean seriously wtf.....i beat an sentra ser with my 4cyl daily driver....i should post that .......its about as interesting as an ls1 racing a bunch of 4 cylinders .

...no wonder the ls1 can't be beat.....it never races anything with more than 260hp hahah

i know someone has to have noticed this.....

silver
    2002 z-28

i find that when im driving around that most of these 4 bangers...or ricer cars, all they are realy interested is to see what our cars will do......and most of the time i will just ignore them , but every once and a while ill feel frisky and give em a show......but i dont get into street racin either....not too safe..... ...so what r you drivin?

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

ya know bacon mach...the way you instigate im suprised the mods have kept you around as long as they have....

black
    2002 corvette coupe

"Oh Lord, its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in everyway" old country song, but fitting. My fourth is a mustangs third. And a hondas whole power curve.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

"don't be jealous of what you don't got."

MrMiracle
    Well, its not like we see many Panoz, Nobles, Ferraris or Aston Martins on a regular basis. Most of the towns we live in have no shortage of little cars with the noise-mods.

baconmach
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette4LIFE
    "Oh Lord, its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in everyway" old country song, but fitting. "My fourth is a mustangs third." And a hondas whole power curve.
    my 4th is a stangs third....lol i love the ego.....
    (maybe a stock gt)

why not post about a lightning, vette, modded t type or something lol......

stop bitching that im trying to start shit....its a simple question.....people making a mountain out of a mole hill....just relax

Black on Black
    2000 Trans Am M6

You seem to be trying to start something, you were the one that started this thread.

baconmach
    your on the ball huh.....this thread locked..............like i said winers like you making a big deal out of a simple arguement.......most make a reasonable response ....then the awesome people such as yourself cry.......and piss an moan about muuuuuustanks

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by baconmach

I post about Lightnings all the time

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Because the people with truly bad ass LS1s have better things to do than post kills on the internet?

Because people with cars that are faster than LS1s don't generally prefer to race so we get stuck racing ricers?

Because there are alot more ricers on the road than Z06s so we're more likely to run into one?

I'm sorry that we race cars that are slower than ours and we beat them, we should stop that. Seriously, why ain't I out getting my ass kicked all the time, wtf is wrong with me. How about you look through the kills section before talkin shit anyways: fbody vs fbody, another fbody vs fbody, fbody vs cobra, fbody vs srt10, fbody vs VR4. Hmm

black
    2002 corvette coupe

my 4th is a stangs third....lol i love the ego.....
    (maybe a stock gt)

stop bitching that im trying to start shit....its a simple question.....people making a mountain out of a mole hill....just relax

haha, not trying to be disrespectful, I have an 02 gt in the front yard(wife's car) and it seemed a close comparison, I'm sure a 3-v motor is a different story, though.

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

This thread is true. The only respectable 4 bangers out there are the SRT4, Lotus, STI, And the king of stock 4 bangers, THE EVO.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

OMG, you know I've lost to other cars, but I've beaten cars faster than Civics! BaconMach, you have to understand that I can't run into a Saleen everyday... I think you have to much free time man.

The Rookie
    BACONMUNCH,
    My brother and I are competitors.... we are best friends but biggest rivals. I am a chevy guy and he is a Ford guy. He doesn't have the Rustank any more he traded it in on a "chevy Tahoe" for his wife and two little kids. But here is one question that I asked him being a mustang guy.. he could not answer maybe you can BACONSTANK...

Yeah most of us LS1 owners love our cars and some of us like to brag, but tell me this.. Why is it that for Ford to make a fast car, your dream car the Cobra, They have to put a super charger on it to run with our LS1's and LS2's? I can't imagine what our cars would have done and will possibly do in the future with our motors and a "Factory" Installed Supercharger. Will Ford have to come up with a new "Factory" Supercharger with a 200 shot of nitrous to run with the LS2's?

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiracle
    Well, its not like we see many Panoz, Nobles, Ferraris or Aston Martins on a regular basis. Most of the towns we live in have no shortage of little cars with the noise-mods.
    True that. All I ever see on the road is 4 bangers.

I would love to race a Z06, Cobra or any V8 Car.
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

BUt it seems that the 4 bangers LS1's choose, are carefully chosen.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    i finally understand why the ls1 ego is so big....... .....

alll the kills consist of eclipses and the spyder conv version, rx8s, stock gt's,eagle talons,near stock srt-4s, and lil 4cylinder ricer hondas..... i mean seriously wtf.....i beat an sentra ser with my 4cyl daily driver....i should post that .......its about as interesting as an ls1 racing a bunch of 4 cylinders .

...no wonder the ls1 can't be beat.....it never races anything with more than 260hp hahah

i know someone has to have noticed this.....
    HEY FUCKHEAD ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE HAVE TRUE MUSCLE CARS THAT EVERYONE LOOKS AT AND WANTS TO RACE, WE HAVE TO DEFEND OUR F BODY HONOR AND CLAIM OUR GLORY WHETHER IF IT IS RACING A VETTE OR A CIVIC SO HOW BOUT U GO FUCKIN JUMP OFF A CLIFF U FUCKIN FAGGOT ASS PIECE OF SHIT

baconmach
    lol.........ya fbody vs fbody......from what i saw it was a trans am vs a v6 bird........!!! wtf are you talkn about....and we dpnt need a blower........i put a stock mach against a stock ls1/lt1 anyday...

say what you will but.....the fact is we run the same times regardless ofw hat you want to believe(both are in the low 13s stock....)

....and ls2 .....those are pigs as well....for 400hp at least.(run the same if not slower than an ls1 fbody)<-----argue this all ya want........oh well you can talk all you want but every ls1 i run into wont race.....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

mustang owners have wider vaginas than ricers.

Thread Information