sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

02 Z28 m6 vs ws6 a4

well coming home from work monday night i run into a pewter ws6. sounded damn good. Most of yall are probably not going to believe me but it happened and is very true. My closest race and first loss but very happy about it.
    We line up and go from about a 65, i got the jump on him and stayed about a car in front and stayed just like that, second race we hit at the same time and seemed like i had about a fender maybe on him and stayed just like that. I yelled over at him and he said he had heads and cam! I was thinking no way lol went for one more race and stayed about even but seemed like he had a slight edge on me. so that makes me 2-1 that night. We stopped at a gas station and talked for a bit, he has stock ls6 heads with no porting and polishing, and a cam, stall and 3.73's. I was very surprised since i have full bolt ons with a stock tune, i also have 3.73's. He did say that when he was getting tuned that he had a few bad 02's and was going to get re tuned. I didnt even think about getting his numbers

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    well coming home from work monday night i run into a pewter ws6. sounded damn good. Most of yall are probably not going to believe me but it happened and is very true. My closest race and first loss but very happy about it.
    We line up and go from about a 65, i got the jump on him and stayed about a car in front and stayed just like that, second race we hit at the same time and seemed like i had about a fender maybe on him and stayed just like that. I yelled over at him and he said he had heads and cam! I was thinking no way lol went for one more race and stayed about even but seemed like he had a slight edge on me. so that makes me 2-1 that night. We stopped at a gas station and talked for a bit, he has stock ls6 heads with no porting and polishing, and a cam, stall and 3.73's. I was very surprised since i have full bolt ons with a stock tune, i also have 3.73's. He did say that when he was getting tuned that he had a few bad 02's and was going to get re tuned. I didnt even think about getting his numbers
    Bad tune with a H/C car is like pulling spark plugs.....Hurts the car big time. Good kill nontheless.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

yea thats wat i was thinking still made my week

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    yea thats wat i was thinking still made my week
    Anytime you beat something that should be faster is ALWAYS an awesome feeling. You run what you brung..........he should get a tune before he keeps getting beat

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

lol for sure haha. He supposedly got re tuned this weekend if everything went through alright. I need to get my tranny re built then my frost tune.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

good kill man

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Thanks! Was surprising for sure

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Nice kill!

Thread Information